Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
Anything you would like to see in the far future? (The list for near future is way too vast). For me is for the Mc to get is own place.

The mayor's house is technically is wife's even though he is the mayor.

The rented house is even worse in my point of view both of them can be lost easily by losing an election so not his.

The Tower of Dread? Please

The church or whatever. Come on

The goblins don't count I mean above ground that can be used by anyone.

The giants he only can use the "guest" tent

Frida house she kicks him out so often is _s_ is sore

He build the elves home but it technically not his as the amount of kids (20) makes it theirs not a bad thing just not his

The vampire castle so many ways not his as he his/was there literal slave

Any place I miss?

What you are looking for in the far future?

Look like I confused a lot of people with this. I love sharing what there with the ladies if they were not there then there would be absolutely no reason to play. Let me say what I'm looking a place build for himself a real man cave. To be alone if necessary with all there is to offer storage, potion making, cooking even blacksmith and blood potion making. The fertility ones not possible and too game breaking. Some where his human and monster kids ( no goblins except for wife and daughter) (gargoyles and imps is also a no go) could meet. Seeing giants, elves, humans, orc/ogres possible trents all in one place would be spectacular for now they are all separate. As I said far future not now no I'm not looking for landlord section or whatnot .

A taxiderm of that NTRing werewolf on display would be a welcome plus.
I hope this clears up the confusion
It's great game many people have many ideas no way they can all be implemented but here we can say them give them a little life right.

Hope your PC or android device could manage this idea

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
Guys help me , I have been playing this game on Android , and I got struck with screen , when naming the victoria's second child , what the problem

I had the second child too soon one after another is this is the cause

Completed 60 quest
And background of the struck screen I am able to interact but I can't do anything with naming screen image, does anyone help me , thank you

Now I'm currently doing hilde marrige (sister gaintees quest )

Load the last save and accept the default name you literally will get hundreds of sprites not been able to name one or two is no problem

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
PQ Poll Question
for the high tier Patreon/subscribestar.

Hi!
I was wondering what you guys think about the duration of quests in the game. I'm usually a bit unsure as to how much weight I should put on quests opposed to scenes. Longer quests allow for more storytelling, but they can also take a long time to make, since they generally require a lot more script, maps, cutscenes and other assets. Usually I do one or more longer quests when I want to introduce a character, once the character is established i mostly switch to shorter, less story driven quests, to make time for more scenes. But I don't really know if that is what you, the players, want. What do you think of the current balance of quests vs scenes? Should I do longer quests and focus less on scenes, or vice versa?
Note that I'll be running the same poll on Subscribestar so the final result may vary a bit. I'll post the final result after the voting time has expired.​

I like the current balance so I hope nothing changes. The right amount of story-telling and questing with the right amount of sex scenes.

I would like longer quests / storytelling, but not at the expense of lesser scenes and longer development times.

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
PQ Poll Question

Hi!
I was wondering what you guys think about the duration of quests in the game. I'm usually a bit unsure as to how much weight I should put on quests opposed to scenes. Longer quests allow for more storytelling, but they can also take a long time to make, since they generally require a lot more script, maps, cutscenes and other assets. Usually I do one or more longer quests when I want to introduce a character, once the character is established i mostly switch to shorter, less story driven quests, to make time for more scenes. But I don't really know if that is what you, the players, want. What do you think of the current balance of quests vs scenes? Should I do longer quests and focus less on scenes, or vice versa?
Note that I'll be running the same poll on Subscribestar so the final result may vary a bit. I'll post the final result after the voting time has expired.​

I'm actually more interested in finding out whether the update for Beth dropping her kids leads to the introduction of a new fuckbuddy & if so, I hope it's the baker's wife

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
PQ Poll Question

Hi!

I think it's pretty balanced. But if there was a longer quest once in a while, even with a smaller number of randers, it would probably make the game a little more enjoyable.
PQ is one of the few adult games that has interesting gameplay. Its not just a fast fuckfest.
Also, it wouldn't be out of place to involve more not involved characters... I mean Mrs. Miller and GILFS ;)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I think it's pretty balanced. But if there was a longer quest once in a while, even with a smaller number of randers, it would probably make the game a little more enjoyable.
PQ is one of the few adult games that has interesting gameplay. Its not just a fast fuckfest.
Also, it wouldn't be out of place to involve more not involved characters... I mean Mrs. Miller and GILFS ;)
You know if Mia's grandma were to be involved, I won't be surprised the mc will have access to her room & I hope that'll happen

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You know if Mia's grandma were to be involved, I won't be surprised the mc will have access to her room & I hope that'll happen
Hey, this could be fun. She could be an old ghost hunter. For example, Hansel's sister, her name would quite fit.
And her house could be full of relics.

Swamp Cat

Apr 6, 2020
Fucking cat launched himself at my PC, somehow shutting it down while I was playing. Inexplicably, I can no longer continue using my save. There's no fucking way I am going to grind all that out again. Is there any way I can either reconstruct my save or use one floating around? I was level 11 and at quest 28 in the walkthrough.

Docrep

May 21, 2023
I don't know how it happened but right after the orc stronghold Gabriel said he is gonna go back and let the town know but never left, I slept couple days in the hopes that it would fix but nah. Now I have 2 of him and 1 is constantly following me, is there any way to disband the party manually?

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
I don't know how it happened but right after the orc stronghold Gabriel said he is gonna go back and let the town know but never left, I slept couple days in the hopes that it would fix but nah. Now I have 2 of him and 1 is constantly following me, is there any way to disband the party manually?

Load a previous save or buy the dog I think buying the dog as small chance of replacing him not a very good fix but possible or do the imp quest from tower of Dread.
Good luck as neither is a 100% fix

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Guys help me , I have been playing this game on Android , and I got struck with screen , when naming the victoria's second child , what the problem

I had the second child too soon one after another is this is the cause

Completed 60 quest
And background of the struck screen I am able to interact but I can't do anything with naming screen image, does anyone help me , thank you

Now I'm currently doing hilde marrige (sister gaintees quest )
Yes its a bug but in the android version it cant be patched until we get new version

if you want you can send me the save and will help with the second child and give it back.

For those who want bit of info about the voting sofar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sigma201

Sigma201

Apr 15, 2024
Yes its a bug but in the android version it cant be patched until we get new version

if you want you can send me the save and will help with the second child and give it back.

For those who want bit of info about the voting sofar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you bro , I had a hunch that if the save file is same is Android and windows may help , after read your reply I confirmed, I thought it's better not to bother someone cuz I had the resource so I used my laptop to solve this problem, thank you very much bro...once again thank you bro

Sep 27, 2023
Meh! in my head cannon I take Tom to the pub every now and then, and decribe in explicit detail what I do to his wife... I've show him videos if I could.... Please someone reccomend to Tinkerer some kind of Selfy spell!!! Tom needs to see how much I make her cum.
I've already said in the past "we need to invite him in to watch". (Same for the MIller and his Wife)

I geniunely don't care who my kids call father... they really don't factor into my experience. Does that make me weird in this community?

Again my head cannon deviates a lot (I know, I need to do some selective editing to make that happen)... I never embraced the Sub attitude the MC took with Erevi (or the Vamps, or Frida, or Victoria)... I love a lot of things about this game but submitting was never one of them. I still think a route where he tried to be Dom from the beginning would have been better... Have Erevi beat him down from time to time if she needed too, but have her come to respect that even when she "wins" she is never able to dent his spirit, that he always picks himself up, keeps getting stronger and eventually surpasses her (or at least gains some measure of equality). Have her take pride that she was instumental in him becoming strong enough to become a worthy mate.

Same for Frida... it still doesn't sit right with me that she would have a relationship with anyone except another Alpha... She might make Beta's her pets, but breeding with anyone less than an equal diminishes both her and her offspring (No different from Shakala).
You know that when you have sex with Jenny in missionary style and when you come to claim your debt that Tom does come into the room while Jenny is getting pounded by the MC and is almost ready for her orgasm and as Tom starts to leave she has her orgasm and hears her scream out while leaving. That right there is probably the closest to what you are suggesting and is already in the game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You know that when you have sex with Jenny in missionary style and when you come to claim your debt that Tom does come into the room while Jenny is getting pounded by the MC and is almost ready for her orgasm and as Tom starts to leave she has her orgasm and hears her scream out while leaving. That right there is probably the closest to what you are suggesting and is already in the game.
yeah dude I'm not sure what your point is, I'm well aware of the Jenny content, I've played it a lot and crave more. it's among the few scenes that feed my Dom impulses... Gimme more!!! :p

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
How do you give collar of lust to someone ? I also think that you should be able to have Erevi's daughter to go on missions with you if you want her to go. Thoughts!

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes