Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Forget how many judges there are. But the votes could be influenced, just how you can influence numerous other outcomes in the game, like book score, Jeremies chances with Ivy etc.

One or several judges may be on Seymours side, so if Lena and Ian antagonize or befriend him, they vote accordingly, regardless of the quality of the book.

Victor is very like uncorrupt and votes the best book, so the actual book quality is relevant. Maybe he favors Ian in case of a tie. More likely if Ian read Hollys book, less likely if he discouraged Holly.

Minerva could make the vote entirely personal: If Ian is on bad terms with her, she doesn't vote him out of spite. If he was polite, meek and always apologized, she may give him a chance. And if he fucks her, she votes for him unless maybe if he specificies that he doesn't want help.

Reactions: GokutheG
Dec 3, 2020
Love this game, done a variety of different playthroughs over the past few days...

One question, which I've tried to find an answer to but haven't been successful: I've seen 2 different versions of Holly during the beach scene near the end of the latest update - one where she's texting on her phone at the beach (Ian dating Lena in this playthrough) and one where she's reading a book in the same spot (Ian dating Holly in this playthrough). My question is, is there any way of getting the version of Holly who is texting, while she is also dating Ian?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Does anybody have the newest version? The OP is still the one from May 5th.
That version (chapter 12.2 full) should already be the newest release, unless I overlooked something.

Love this game, done a variety of different playthroughs over the past few days...

One question, which I've tried to find an answer to but haven't been successful: I've seen 2 different versions of Holly during the beach scene near the end of the latest update - one where she's texting on her phone at the beach (Ian dating Lena in this playthrough) and one where she's reading a book in the same spot (Ian dating Holly in this playthrough). My question is, is there any way of getting the version of Holly who is texting, while she is also dating Ian?
Probably not because she is likely texting someone she is dating. Which isn't the case if she is dating Ian.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That version (chapter 12.2 full) should already be the newest release, unless I overlooked something.
There was a "final final" update 2 days after we got the version that's currently in the OP. It was a bit of

Chapter 12 Status Report (9)

May 7

Hi everyone! The release cycle for Chapter 12.2 has just wrapped up, and the road to 12.3 continues.
During this last week I've been fixing and polishing the latest release (I just re-uploaded it with the final bug and grammar fixes, you can get ir ) and making progress on the last part of this chapter, writing and producing the new drawings I need.

Reactions: Gicoo

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
He's got an iron will, nerves of steel, and several other metal-themed attributes.
Stan's ok in my books because he has a Battle Royale t-shirt throughout the game, which is the coolest piece of clothing ever. BR is my 5th favorite movie of all time, and Takeshi Kitano one of my favourite actors/directors/scenarists/producers/comedians. Conversely, I have met so many Perries in Spain that I just want to shoot them on sight by now. One guy I know in Andalucia, even though EK is Catalan, is his clone. Maybe she's spent some time there and met him.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How corrupt can Lena and Holly get,can they become Bimbos?. That would be some Fall from Grace especially for Holly an up and coming author being consumed by lust.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's highly unlikely, he wouldn't know, since he knows so much about her, he even knows how much money she has in her bank account. He tells her that, during their initial dinner date. It's obvious he's been checking up on her background, and by then, he probably knows exactly who her mother is.
As mentioned before, in the end it does not matter much ias the Seymour path might have a father-daughter branch as a nod to GGGB, if he turns out to be her dad. Which is currently just a theory, but with some probability.

Who exactly do you think is worse than him then? Axel cheated on her and has a foul temper, Robert may have manipulated her a bit, to get her into bed. But this is hardly comparable, with blackmail, attempted blackmail, multiple frauds, election tampering and god knows what else that we don't know about yet. You need to elaborate who and what is worse than that? Because I just don't see it myself.
Most of what you attribute to Seymour is path dependent and does not happen on various other routes, e.g. the blackmail. Other things you mention is hearsay, "supposed to be" or stuff Emma tells you ( and at one point she has to admit that she only goes by gutfeeling. What an "evidence"). Especially when it comes to stuff Emma does or tells you, she is a regular drug taking activist, hardly impartial.
It might be cynism speaking, for I have quite some knowledge how local politics function, but Seymour does not even need to resort to election fraud. Compleletly unneeded. There are enough lobbyists and lobby groups he can call on and he will get what he wants. Most parties are "open" to some talk and support.
And when it comes to political activists, there are overwhelmingly just two types. Those who are even more open to "support" than other parties (but are still stinkingly smug) lor the total bone-headed cloudcuckoolanders, who are completely worthless, because they have no idea how reality is and works.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
As mentioned before, in the end it does not matter much ias the Seymour path might have a father-daughter branch as a nod to GGGB, if he turns out to be her dad. Which is currently just a theory, but with some probability.
200w (2).gif
We need "no incest" Patreon rule on first page of the thread veing mentioned , otherwise this theory keep coming and coming :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes