lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
That's just, like, your opinion mate. Vanilla is boring and I don't find it superior to other routes
In terms of the quality of the writing ("It made me shiver, and it made me melt" VS. "Give me your alpha cock !") it is my opinion, like, it is my opinion that Washington is the current capital of the US (some Trump voters might challenge me on that, granted).

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
In terms of the quality of the writing ("It made me shiver, and it made me melt" VS. "Give me your alpha cock !") it is my opinion, like, it is my opinion that Washington is the current capital of the US (some Trump voters might challenge me on that, granted).
Apologies...but both examples you cited sound vanilla to me. Lena's reflections on the Seymour office interludes sound more erotic and hold the promise for heating up. And I believe Wall Street and Madison Avenue may be the capitals of America. (with no political leaning intended.)
If you look back at posts of Dolfe67, I believe he wishes to take Lena way, way off the deep end. Enough to make my speculations look vanilla. For that, I believe the emirs around Dubai would have tired of her or used her to near completion and sent her to Thailand...where....well....I do not have the time to address that properly right now; I will try to speculate on possible scenarios that might excite Dolfe67 a bit later.

• Haha
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Do you see the animation tag?
No thats why i asked. I just couldn't belive a game this populer doesn't have animation. Wanted to double check. Again its not like i am looking for that. There are people who avoid games if they don't have animation and its good to see its not the case here.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Apologies...but both examples you cited sound vanilla to me. Lena's reflections on the Seymour office interludes sound more erotic and hold the promise for heating up. And I believe Wall Street and Madison Avenue may be the capitals of America. (with no political leaning intended.)
If you look back at posts of Dolfe67, I believe he wishes to take Lena way, way off the deep end. Enough to make my speculations look vanilla. For that, I believe the emirs around Dubai would have tired of her or used her to near completion and sent her to Thailand...where....well....I do not have the time to address that properly right now; I will try to speculate on possible scenarios that might excite Dolfe67 a bit later.
The HQ of my previous employer was Bangkok and I have been there countless times. Lena is already too old for Bangkok (not for me though). Jasmine would have a better chance over there actually, including with expats (not me though).

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The HQ of my previous employer was Bangkok and I have been there countless times. Lena is already too old for Bangkok (not for me though). Jasmine would have a better chance over there actually, including with expats (not me though).
I know. *sigh* I know. But you are forgetting the freak market. Or have I been misinformed?

Reactions: Leongen43

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No thats why i asked. I just couldn't belive a game this populer doesn't have animation. Wanted to double check. Again its not like i am looking for that. There are people who avoid games if they don't have animation and its good to see its not the case here.
Some of the scenes have simple, few frames transitions, but there's no animations to speak of per se. The game is popular due to degree of branching it offers, decent writing and very nice (traced) art.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I would characterize Jasmine as a dom trans.
Western expats love it. The lad who recommended to me to this company, who had worked with me previously in Saudi Arabia, father of two, hardcore rightwinger, fanatically religious, monarchist, belonged to an ultraconservative thinktank, well his 6pm routine after work was to go to the red light disctrict and get fucked by Jasmines before going back to his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
LMAOOOO these have always been my thoughts about Robert (main reason I never bothered with his route) and whenever I see someone here on the thread talking about him he's always getting it so this is hilarious
The guy is really pathetic, bad at fights, drinking and in bed, the funny thing is that if Lena pays attention to him he thinks he's the king of the world.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Damn what's the point of experimenting in an open relationship when you are removing such experimentation content from the game???? Such a bad decision!! And Considering we have already passed the 50% of the game, when is the right time to introduce said experimentation then?!:(:cautious:
I couldn't agree with you more. I have no idea why she decided to do this. Either a cheating Lena, or an Ian and Lena open to experimentation, should have no issue with the Lena/Holly content, because it's going to happen anyway if the so called 'throuple' comes into being, as everybody seems to believe.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You and I obviously want to see different things. I want Lena submissive to the max and to experience a succession of increasingly dominant and perverse handlers....Agnes and designees of Seymour.... and eventually the Emirs in the UAE. I really prefer for her at some point to experience it alone (without Ian) in order for her to not have any "safe" point in the experience. (But a dual puppet show with Ian and Lena could be an erotic interlude.)

One thing about these game trees is that, unlike some family trees, they branch. So it is possible for both of us to get what we want. I think EK's design of GGGB makes my envisioned scenarios more likely. Would you happen to know what the odds currently coming out of Las Vegas are?
I play a wide variety of playthroughs. And I'm quite happy for Lena to be totally submissive as well. I just think it would be cool if she could also turn increasingly dominant on at least one path, and turn the tables on Axel and Seymour. Whether that will happen I don't know. I can't see any reason why it shouldn't happen. But as things stand, it's still a very hypothetical scenario. And I'll just have to wait and see, whether anything of the kind occurs.

But even if it doesn't, I do quite enjoy playing female protagonists as submissive sluts, so I'll probably be only slightly disappointed if a dominant scenario doesn't happen

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You might be correct with your theory about Seymour or you might not, but she is interesting! Still I doubt it, because if we look at the character list of the game the supposed main antagonist Seymour is quite a bit away from the major a... in the game. There are worse people our Ian and Lena have to meet and interact with than him. To an extend, he is "simping" for Lena so far. There are even reasons we can theorise about him maybe being Lena´s Dad.
As said, on the a...hole scale of the characters in ORS Seymour so far is nowhere near the top, there are other before him.
I did have that idea, that Seymour might be her father. But it doesn't seem likely to me. He'd have to be pretty nuts, to be putting his own daughter through this twisted sex game that he's playing with Lena. And could you really see a guy like Seymour with Lena's mom? Her and her Mom, don't appear to be very alike, so what would be the attraction for Seymour?

You say Seymour isn't a bad guy? Are we actually playing the same game? He's the biggest villain in Baluart. This is a guy, who is profitting on other people's misfortune, and is deliberately rigging the local economy, so housing prices and rents are pushed artificially high, wages are reduced and small businesses struggle to compete and are pushed into bankruptcy ( allowing vultures like him to swoop in, and buy them for ridiculously low prices). Plus, he's already admitted that he's fixing the Literary competition, so he can decide who wins. And it's obvious, that he's planning to interfere with the city election for Mayor, so the guy he controls gets elected. And you can bet, he'll then be planning to make things a lot worse, so he can profit even more.

And that's not even including what he's doing with Lena. If she refuses Seymour's offer, we get to see a very different Seymour. He makes it perfectly clear, that he will destroy her, her family and Ian's career as a writer, if she doesn't take up his offer. We find out he did threaten various people who were employing her or might employ her in the future, and that's why job offers suddenly seemed to dry up. He threatens to have her accounts on Social Media suspended, he also threatens to put Ed and Molly out of business, and take their business over, for a fraction of what it's worth. He comes across as a very nasty piece of work, who is prepared to do whatever it takes, however evil, to get what he wants. And this other side to his personality, is what he's hiding from Lena, if she does take up his offer. Everything Emma says about him is true.

Axel and Robert, are just minor villains compared to Seymour. Neither of them are clever enough to hide their true intentions. Plus, both do at least love her to some extent. They might be taking advantage of her, but both of them are motivated by love or lust. With Seymour, it's obvious his motivations are much more sinister. He's actively trying to corrupt Lena, and not just sexually.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I couldn't agree with you more. I have no idea why she decided to do this. Either a cheating Lena, or an Ian and Lena open to experimentation, should have no issue with the Lena/Holly content, because it's going to happen anyway if the so called 'throuple' comes into being, as everybody seems to believe.
That is what i mean, An open relationship even though they are in love should have the most content to explore, Ian could get involved with other girls after discussing said involvement with his partner i.e. Lena or Lena could get involved with either girls or guys after discussing the same with Ian (We should get to choose between them as someone could not be okay with sharing Lena with other guys), but these involvement can only be sexual since both Ian and Lena love each other that is the whole context of an Open relationship. Idk what EK is thinking removing all experimentation content from the game. It's frustrating since it could become a path which is morally sound and also could have the most content. Soo many scenarios and stories can be created in that(Threesomes,Swinging,Exhibition,Voyeurism,etc). Idk how much content can EK fit for that path in the remainder of the game now tbh. And i don't even believe about the throuple now, there's no point in speculating since EK can change any future content with ease:cautious::(

4.60 star(s) 310 Votes