Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Just a tip if you're trying to play through the game in its current state- I've run into one cutscene/story segment so far where the game crashes right before it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can get past the crash by switching off of English for the segment, but then you miss the cutscene and a bunch of dialogue. However, you can at least view the cutscene in English by restarting the game and selecting it in "Re-Play" from the title screen. Also, for that specific crash spot, selecting the bottom option when given the choice lets you stay in that area after so you can save and restart the game.

At first I thought the characters were insulting Geo by calling her "Gay Louise." Makes more sense now that I know it's just a shitty translation, but still- how does a shitty machine translation fuck up like that? Poor grammar, OK, but Geo->Gay? Weird
I wanted to ask, are there any crashing parts after this scene? i mean if you managed to complete the game with no problems :) thanks in advance, well for me there was also the part before this scene, after u cross the first ice bridge and during geo's dialogue it crashes, had to switch language to get past it

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Yeah, there're at least other 5-6 game crash after that. You can bypass the crash by switching in japanese, but it's quite sad.

Reactions: Lenneth1

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Yeah, there're at least other 5-6 game crash after that. You can bypass the crash by switching in japanese, but it's quite sad.
Thanks for the reply, seriously i loved this game, Geo seems really lovable, almost an icon, but this kind of laziness to fix bugs from their part especially to the people who buy their games is not very promising

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
I like this kind of characters. The graphic good,gameplay good,adventure good,story good,pleasure good hehe....i'm hungry for moaarrrr :kissingheart:

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Looks like a group on Steam (yep, this game was released even on Steam) has a patch that fix several crashes. The group is called Nukige, but sadly the patch itself is on their Discord server. I don't use Discord, so I can't grab it. If someone has interest on this game can go there and take it (and if you do so, maybe leave a link here for the others too and please remember to give credits to them for the effort).

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Im near the final battle and until now no crash with this patch :) did not try to look for all achievements but i did not skip any h scenes

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
@Souleater please add this patch to the file or add a link to it.

It fixes almost all the crashes the game has when playing with English Language.
I finished the game without the patch and I had to constantly switch to Chinese language to bypass the crashes but with this patch I barely had to switch.

The game does not have the patch applied.

Jun 20, 2017
Download the patch that's on OP and add it in and it will have a near proper translation. Plus that patch fixes crashes too.
That patch only gets rid of the crashes. The crappy machine translation is still there.

I've already finished the game, and it's among the best I've ever played. But I would really want to play it again with a proper translation (read it: Not machine translated).

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes