Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
Uncensored patch from steam discussion :

Just replace "Game.rgss3a" on game folder.

PS: apply at your own risk, i have not tested it yet.
allready added to the game and tested and it seemed to work just fine for me

Reactions: ponyguy

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016

Varthh

Jun 26, 2017
did anybody experience crash on chapter 1? i'm always crash when meeting new character

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017
the game keeps crashing after crossing the second bridge does anyone else have the same issue?

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Uncensored patch from steam discussion :

Just replace "Game.rgss3a" on game folder.

PS: apply at your own risk, i have not tested it yet.
Applied it aaaaand...... nothing. Got the first scene with the Queen, it was still censored......

Or is it only the first scene that is censored while the others isn't? Gonna try play it a bit further to see.

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
Pregnancy , Mental Change , Broken Mind , Lactation , Mind Control , Pertification , other world transfer
what next?
>_> btw probably has Age Regression?
one of CG has picture where MC Geo Louise kinda has small boobs
btw one of the site has save file for cg so i took a peek at it

xdrakensx

May 7, 2017
Applied it aaaaand...... nothing. Got the first scene with the Queen, it was still censored......

Or is it only the first scene that is censored while the others isn't? Gonna try play it a bit further to see.
the original translated steam version is censored with flower on the H-scene, i'm not sure why they censored with flower when the original Japanese version doesn't, this just remove them.

The game you download in here is already uncensored patch see the mention post by souleater above, so you don't need to download the link i gave.

Last edited:

xdrakensx

May 7, 2017
the game keeps crashing after crossing the second bridge does anyone else have the same issue?
Try this, save before the crash scene, quit the game, change to Chinese.

Once that scene where it crashes finishes, save the game again, quit the game, and change back to English. It works for me, there is plenty of crash like this later in the game though.

Prudii89

Sep 23, 2017

Once that scene where it crashes finishes, save the game again, quit the game, and change back to English. It works for me, there is plenty of crash like this later in the game though.
By the Emperor's mummified ball sack it works like that !thanks for the heads up

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Oh no. Not another one of these games. It's OneOne1 all over again. Sigh. Rotten luck. :(

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
So that solves the "uncensored" part...... but jesus christ, this game is full of crashes.

The one with the battle with the boss slime crashed for me..... does this mean I have to defeat him in Chinese?

I'm incredibly thankful for the uploading of this game, but...... Damn, this game's becoming more of a hassle by the second

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
looks like the devs are to and hate me for saying this "retarded and fucking lazy" to try and do anything to fix it from the looks of it and are trying to make it good to those who bought it with a fucking body pillow contest and if you dont live in china you dont even have a chance to win the body pillow just get a key for another of their game probaly same shit all over again so if i were to say my self dont even bother with this game might just remove it completly until someone makes a fan translation and fixes all the fucking bugs, or if its just sakuragame or wtf they are called correct me if thats the case but this feels like a realy rushed money grab on steam

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
looks like the devs are to and hate me for saying this "retarded and fucking lazy" to try and do anything to fix it from the looks of it and are trying to make it good to those who bought it with a fucking body pillow contest and if you dont live in china you dont even have a chance to win the body pillow just get a key for another of their game probaly same shit all over again so if i were to say my self dont even bother with this game might just remove it completly until someone makes a fan translation and fixes all the fucking bugs, or if its just sakuragame or wtf they are called correct me if thats the case but this feels like a realy rushed money grab on steam
Might as well leave it since you already went through the trouble of uploading it. Besides, as long as it's here people won't have to waste their money buying this rip-off on Steam.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
This seems like one those lets break female MC completely not matter what you do. I really don't like games that no matter what you do you are forced follow a particular route. After seen the end of the prologue I had pretty bad feeling were she was heading and what was going to happen to MC. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. The translation and the fact this game crashes makes me want to not bother with it :noexpression:

Reactions: Lenneth1
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes