alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
so promising and than it crashes... its a no no no no for a story based game... damn it looks so good

D

Deleted member 110044

Hey.... Anyone has a walkthrough for this game ??? Or have save data? sorry with my english

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
God, I don't want to play this game not because of the crashes (haven't experienced one yet).

But because the translations are actually garbage. It looks like a REALLY good game, but fuck man. The translations are just BAD.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Ughh the file is too big again can't somebody upload a MEGA with parts of this?! It's hard to download this on PHONE you know

Daskolin

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah. The game crashes in the prison. The 308 error says 'can't convert nil into String.'
Welp its because names in code all screwed up. Kinda trying to fix it in my spare time(taht i dotn have much) - but ffs there is a mess, also some sprites in eng version are corupted o_O, so i am moving them from china version(there is 3 data folders MAIN, ENG, CHINA - but sometimes even that fails >_<)

Reactions: Prudii89

Daskolin

Sep 28, 2017
does anyone have save fill for this? is some kind of recollection even in the game?
You can play Chinese version for moment where is bug(saves are shared) and keep playing in English after. But there sh*t ton of bugs in eng version

Reactions: nojszu

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
You can play Chinese version for moment where is bug(saves are shared) and keep playing in English after. But there sh*t ton of bugs in eng version
Are you done fixing the crashes on the prison? Also can you upload a split parts of this game in MEGA you have the game right? It's really super slow on downloading because the file is too big too please upload it

Daskolin

Sep 28, 2017
I am starting to think that i should just create my own machine translition. And get it up on china game version(would be easier. Cuz when i fix 1 thing i break 8 more)

Reactions: ponyguy and MasterQ

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Wish there was a human translation (is that the term we use for a proper translation and not some Google Translate gibberish)?

Reactions: ponyguy

jackfell

Nov 11, 2017
Just a tip if you're trying to play through the game in its current state- I've run into one cutscene/story segment so far where the game crashes right before it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can get past the crash by switching off of English for the segment, but then you miss the cutscene and a bunch of dialogue. However, you can at least view the cutscene in English by restarting the game and selecting it in "Re-Play" from the title screen. Also, for that specific crash spot, selecting the bottom option when given the choice lets you stay in that area after so you can save and restart the game.

At first I thought the characters were insulting Geo by calling her "Gay Louise." Makes more sense now that I know it's just a shitty translation, but still- how does a shitty machine translation fuck up like that? Poor grammar, OK, but Geo->Gay? Weird

Reactions: ponyguy
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes