• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ190251_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Because of the Great hero Galoluise, demons are all destroyed.
For a rookie teenage girl to become the Savior, everyone loved her.
Life seemed happy, and the world was as peace as it could ever get.
But 3 years later,
Hero Galoluise not only have lost her house, her friends and family members were slaughtered.
Shouldering the great guilt, she was taken to the infamous ‘Underground Prison’.​

Updated: 11/8/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:yes
Language:English (machine translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
Patch:

*download the patch so your game doesn't constantly crash, ya cunts*

RJ190251_img_smp4.jpg RJ190251_img_smp5.jpg RJ190251_img_smp9.jpg

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
This looks like something that will be....ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Ponyguy, you must play this as soon as it finishes downloading!
It's already downloaded. I wish I could play it though. Unfortunately I don't have the privacy required to do so right now. Rotten luck.

Reactions: wonder2

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
I suppose I should lay some info down about this game huh?

Every boss has a game over H scene specific to that boss, as well as less obvious scenes are hidden throughout the explorable areas. The game plays like a standard RPG maker game, but has more enjoyable combat than most, total content should run you about 10 hours for your 1st playthrough, and once an H scene is viewed, it becomes available in a gallery, accessible from the main menu. The gallery holds both CG and full text "Memories" for every scene.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Oh, an RPGMaker game with once again promising images and a proper translation? Sweetness! :D

Also I'm with Pony on that second screenshot. That's my kinda dirty kink. XD

Reactions: ponyguy

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
The only thing that bothers me is that the h-scenes have no cg variations, otherwise is a really good game. And yep, translation is kinda...well...bad. Still, better than japanese or hooking the game.

Reactions: ponyguy
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes