5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mortylikesralsei

Oct 29, 2022
*NOTE: Updated versions are posted later in this thread. Find the latest one to find a working download link!

I have created a new message for my latest update to make sure anyone following this thread is notified (and because going beyond 4 edits seems a bit silly).

Here is the character roster and download (~2.1 Gb zipped): Mega
View attachment 1545870

This one has significantly more characters as well as several updates for existing characters that are still WIPs. I also included some of the 'classic' Kuromaru and TOBF variations as many of the characters have animations for these aggressors that you wouldn't see otherwise.

Note that all of the variations in here are unique (if only slightly in some cases), although many of them are based of the same original edit and so share many animations.

Have fun!

Heyo, would you consider re-upping this or perhaps a more updated version?

don~t

Apr 26, 2021
Another update including new characters and stages as well as updates to some of the existing characters.

View attachment 1771124

The select screen is now organized as follows
  • Victims are in the top block
  • Aggressors are in the bottom, with group types and vore-focused characters in the top and bottom rows respectively.

Here is the mega link (~2.4 gb compressed, 5 gb uncompressed):
Mega

I recommend using the mega-sync app to download for both speed and to avoid browser html memory problems (chrome runs out around 1.5-2 gb, though firefox may have more luck).

Instructions for many characters can be found in their respective character folder (in chars/*). Otherwise, most characters initiate grabs via one of the following sequences when close:
  • attack key
  • F, attack key
  • D, F, attack key
  • B, F, attack key
Note that many characters in here are WIPs from various Mugen discord servers (linked earlier in this thread) and Hentai-char mugen. These may ore may not be updated in the future for more compatibility, so check back every so often.

Have fun!
I can't seem to get Dragon(futa)'s attacks to work, even after checking their char file, help?

Aug 22, 2021
I can't seem to get Dragon(futa)'s attacks to work, even after checking their char file, help?
I don't use that character, so I can't speak to specifics. However, you should be sure that the attack you are using is compatible with the opponent you selected. Many characters are made with a single sex move or pose compatibility which is a pain in the ass to track for stuff like that. Also check that you are at the right distance as many moves have very small grab ranges.

I usually use the pervy/breeder Renamon's to test compatibility as they have a fairly wide move pool, but they are still missing a number of popular ones so you will want to try a few characters to be sure.

Dec 12, 2019
Haven't seen anyone have this problem yet but i can't seem to able to sync my controller in the game. I enabled it, it's turned on, yet it doesn't work. I may be dumb and have forgotten a obvious thing i know but anyone knows why's that?

Edit:Nvm seems like it just doesn't work if your controller is turned on after you launched the game i'm dumb

Last edited:

yeetuspootus

Sep 18, 2021
*NOTE: updated versions are posted later in this thread. Find the latest one for a working download link!

After some effort, I have also produced an expanded version (~1.8 GB zipped) with even more characters (not restricted to solely gay/vore content): Mega

Basically, I combined the character/stage sets from Furry Mugen by Draco66electro:

and the OP's version, then scoured and the various dev discords to add every furry/feral character I could find (and a few other human-ish characters with fun animations in the center).

There are 145 characters in this one, with the victim (receiver) and aggressors separated into top/bottom sections of the character select. Note that there are a few more characters installed that are disabled on the character select for space (see select.def to re-enable if you want to swap them out). Also note that character dupes either vary by gender, animations, or artists.
View attachment 1513161
*note: the screwy victim character sprites are an alt female Renamon (top left), a MF Jolteon pair (top middle), and a dragon OC (top right)

If you haven't played a version of this before, you basically have to play as an aggressor to initiate the animations (on either another aggressor or victim type). The move sets to do this for each character (at least when provided) are included in that character's folder (look in chars/~ in the game folder) or is linked in the LEWD MOVESETS folder (not updated with new stuff).

Obviously all credit to the original creators. I just put shit into a folder and played tetris for a few hours to make the select screen legible and organized :)

This is also my first time uploading via mega, so please let me know if the link expires or doesn't work.

*Edit: Swapped to updated version with 2 new characters (one disabled for space), better organization, and edited display names to indicate the gender of each character when it isn't obvious (the victim/aggressor organization still holds, but there are M/F/Futa dupes within each category).

I may have also simplified some of the names (somehow, I couldn't take the fighter names like "ultra gay kirby nsfw 18+" seriously...).

**Edit: Fixed a mislabeled character (Renamon M -> Renamon F) and added select screen image.
***Edit: Added more characters, expanded the select grid (to add more room), re-arranged characters again, added stages (were installed but not enabled).
****Edit: Added even more characters! I think I have thoroughly exhausted the source material at this point...
as of now sep 2023 mega link is down

Sep 29, 2018
Can someone teach me how to read the files of each chars? Am specifically trying to find which button triggers followups on Renamon M (Perv)'s moveset.

Kostys

Jul 6, 2022
Hi, does anyone know how to replace sounds in this game? I wanted to add my own sounds and I'm struggling to understand what to do.

DaddyDekar

Dec 12, 2018
*NOTE: updated versions are posted later in this thread. Find the latest one for a working download link!

After some effort, I have also produced an expanded version (~1.8 GB zipped) with even more characters (not restricted to solely gay/vore content): Mega

Basically, I combined the character/stage sets from Furry Mugen by Draco66electro:

and the OP's version, then scoured and the various dev discords to add every furry/feral character I could find (and a few other human-ish characters with fun animations in the center).

There are 145 characters in this one, with the victim (receiver) and aggressors separated into top/bottom sections of the character select. Note that there are a few more characters installed that are disabled on the character select for space (see select.def to re-enable if you want to swap them out). Also note that character dupes either vary by gender, animations, or artists.
View attachment 1513161
*note: the screwy victim character sprites are an alt female Renamon (top left), a MF Jolteon pair (top middle), and a dragon OC (top right)

If you haven't played a version of this before, you basically have to play as an aggressor to initiate the animations (on either another aggressor or victim type). The move sets to do this for each character (at least when provided) are included in that character's folder (look in chars/~ in the game folder) or is linked in the LEWD MOVESETS folder (not updated with new stuff).

Obviously all credit to the original creators. I just put shit into a folder and played tetris for a few hours to make the select screen legible and organized :)

This is also my first time uploading via mega, so please let me know if the link expires or doesn't work.

*Edit: Swapped to updated version with 2 new characters (one disabled for space), better organization, and edited display names to indicate the gender of each character when it isn't obvious (the victim/aggressor organization still holds, but there are M/F/Futa dupes within each category).

I may have also simplified some of the names (somehow, I couldn't take the fighter names like "ultra gay kirby nsfw 18+" seriously...).

**Edit: Fixed a mislabeled character (Renamon M -> Renamon F) and added select screen image.
***Edit: Added more characters, expanded the select grid (to add more room), re-arranged characters again, added stages (were installed but not enabled).
****Edit: Added even more characters! I think I have thoroughly exhausted the source material at this point...
broken link :(

• Angry
Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote