5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 22, 2021
I'm sorry, but could there be an alternative download? Mega limits how much I can download to just about 2gb and even if I leave it running for more than a full day it'll completely ignore the fact it's a daily download limit, either way this is awesome. Was thinking of making my own before I saw someone had already started it, thank you.
It isn't mega, it is your browser. Use the megasync app (you don't need an account) and you will get an infinitely faster rate and it won't lose progress if you run out of limit for the day (5 gb last time I checked).

Reactions: 95unsnagga

Cadenboy8

Jul 10, 2017
Mega link just leads to an error saying that: " The file you are trying to download is no longer available"

Aug 22, 2021
Mega link just leads to an error saying that: " The file you are trying to download is no longer available"
If you are talking about my modded version, look later in the thread for the most updated version. Free Mega doesn't give me enough room to keep all the versions at the same time.

Otherwise, the original link works for me so I don't know what you mean.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
If you are talking about my modded version, look later in the thread for the most updated version. Free Mega doesn't give me enough room to keep all the versions at the same time.

Otherwise, the original link works for me so I don't know what you mean.
Huh... I guess that's a reason that I never thought of...

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
minotaur he doenst have sex
He can, some characters are probably not compatible with him for him to be able to do that, "Frisky Lucario" won't activate his doggystyle and missionary grabs if his opponent isn't compatible for either/both of them and just simply attacks like normal.

Aug 22, 2021
He can, some characters are probably not compatible with him for him to be able to do that, "Frisky Lucario" won't activate his doggystyle and missionary grabs if his opponent isn't compatible for either/both of them and just simply attacks like normal.
Unfortunately, most characters are not strictly compatible with most others. A large number of custom characters will include only a pose or two, usually specifically built and aligned with one other character model. It will look a bit jank but can still work if you squint with some imagination. There are a few diamonds in the rough that have a lot of compatibility options (like breeder renamon and humpreon), but that is definitely not the norm.

It is best to open up the aggressor's moveset file and check what moves they are compatible with and how to execute them if things don't seem to be working. Keep in mind also that a lot of the characters don't have anything beyond the most basic AI, so they may not even use the lewder moves in watch mode.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
I noticed that Giro has an group animation tied to his "Giro2" set, it's not mentioned anywhere in the folder for that set

vcrlord

Jun 2, 2018
yo anybody got this card of a thicc lizard guy who was a versatile? he mostly had only sex moves and 1 or 2 regular moves that didnt do much damage. he had that more cartoony look to him.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
[...] Words
I agree, it's cool seeing the scene come together. Though some people just disappear because they want nothing to do with it ever again. I kinda hate that. Another thing being people like FMV (are kinda dicks), it makes it harder to take their work with anything more than a grain of salt. Funny how some opportunists are putting them behind a paywall. At that point I'd rather just pay someone myself and make it cheap (say 1$) to cover expenses as like a one time fee deal.

Reactions: Queen Zexiara
Aug 22, 2021
YES THATS HIM!!

where can i find him?
Pretty sure he (Dragon Kim) is in the build I put out (linked a few posts up). He doesn't have character sprite art on the select screen but he should be in there (far right, second row up from the middle).

If that isn't him, look in the chars folder for the dragon kim folder and add the specific folder name to an empty slot in select.def (be sure you are editing the correct one) and you will be good to go!

Reactions: vcrlord

vcrlord

Jun 2, 2018
Pretty sure he (Dragon Kim) is in the build I put out (linked a few posts up). He doesn't have character sprite art on the select screen but he should be in there (far right, second row up from the middle).

If that isn't him, look in the chars folder for the dragon kim folder and add the specific folder name to an empty slot in select.def (be sure you are editing the correct one) and you will be good to go!
thank you so much!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote