5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Imagine posting a question looking for something that interests you and finally getting a reply 3 years later and its by an account thats never posted before and the only message theyve ever posted on this forum is just quoting your post and the only thing they have to say is

• Haha
Reactions: Yeeet2000

Cynicallity

Aug 16, 2021
*NOTE: updated versions are posted later in this thread. Find the latest one for a working download link!

After some effort, I have also produced an expanded version (~1.8 GB zipped) with even more characters (not restricted to solely gay/vore content): Mega

Basically, I combined the character/stage sets from Furry Mugen by Draco66electro:

and the OP's version, then scoured and the various dev discords to add every furry/feral character I could find (and a few other human-ish characters with fun animations in the center).

There are 145 characters in this one, with the victim (receiver) and aggressors separated into top/bottom sections of the character select. Note that there are a few more characters installed that are disabled on the character select for space (see select.def to re-enable if you want to swap them out). Also note that character dupes either vary by gender, animations, or artists.
View attachment 1513161
*note: the screwy victim character sprites are an alt female Renamon (top left), a MF Jolteon pair (top middle), and a dragon OC (top right)

If you haven't played a version of this before, you basically have to play as an aggressor to initiate the animations (on either another aggressor or victim type). The move sets to do this for each character (at least when provided) are included in that character's folder (look in chars/~ in the game folder) or is linked in the LEWD MOVESETS folder (not updated with new stuff).

Obviously all credit to the original creators. I just put shit into a folder and played tetris for a few hours to make the select screen legible and organized :)

This is also my first time uploading via mega, so please let me know if the link expires or doesn't work.

*Edit: Swapped to updated version with 2 new characters (one disabled for space), better organization, and edited display names to indicate the gender of each character when it isn't obvious (the victim/aggressor organization still holds, but there are M/F/Futa dupes within each category).

I may have also simplified some of the names (somehow, I couldn't take the fighter names like "ultra gay kirby nsfw 18+" seriously...).

**Edit: Fixed a mislabeled character (Renamon M -> Renamon F) and added select screen image.
***Edit: Added more characters, expanded the select grid (to add more room), re-arranged characters again, added stages (were installed but not enabled).
****Edit: Added even more characters! I think I have thoroughly exhausted the source material at this point...
The link is down

Reactions: Seren48
Apr 8, 2020
Is the expanded version still being worked on? If anything, I’d love to see more Impregnation. Though so far it’s good. I know it’s a lot of work. If only there could be a huge version with all characters and versions.

Aug 22, 2021
Is the expanded version still being worked on? If anything, I’d love to see more Impregnation. Though so far it’s good. I know it’s a lot of work. If only there could be a huge version with all characters and versions.
I am keeping my eyes open for good reasonably finished characters, but I am not actively seeking them out like I was when I made the last version. Mugen character creators have an awful habit of making 1 or 2 animations for a character they want to add, then getting distracted on an entirely new one immediately after, so progress is extremely slow. I don't see myself uploading a new version any time soon (both for lack of motivation and of content).

Honestly though, adding characters to the roster is really easy if you find one you really like (like dropping the character folder in another folder and editing a text document easy). I linked the popular discords in earlier posts if you want to peruse them yourself (or if you want just the big releases, take a look at hentaicharmugen.com).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote