5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

danklotus

Nov 11, 2019
the combos for renamon don't say how to start the missionary pose, how do you do that? I haven't played any mugen at all lol also thanks for the added characters, really cool.

Aug 22, 2021
the combos for renamon don't say how to start the missionary pose, how do you do that? I haven't played any mugen at all lol also thanks for the added characters, really cool.
If you are talking about playing as renamon, then <forward or backward> + <one of the attack keys> should do it, but only if that character is compatible with missionary (most are). Which key it is varies with the individual renamon builds but you should be able to find it (just hit CTRL + i to exit out of grabs you don't want to see).

If you are talking about playing as someone else against a renamon, It depends on the specific character (but most do follow that same pattern, with the most common variation being b + f + <some attack key>).

If that doesn't help, let me know which specific ones you are working with and I can try it.

Aug 22, 2021
Milotic seems to have permanent self-damage over time, not sure why that's a thing though
Which one and under what circumstances? I just tried both and I couldn't reproduce that.

Keep in mind that sex grapples in general are intended to do damage over time, so that might be what you are seeing. These characters aren't (usually) really balanced for much real combat.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Which one and under what circumstances? I just tried both and I couldn't reproduce that.

Keep in mind that sex grapples in general are intended to do damage over time, so that might be what you are seeing. These characters aren't (usually) really balanced for much real combat.
the two milotics right next to Cinderace, female Absol and both luxrays both take damage even before either character has control after a round starts.

Edit: I can confirm that the vore milotic does not take damage over time as described above.

Aug 22, 2021
the two milotics right next to Cinderace, female Absol and both luxrays both take damage even before either character has control after a round starts.

Edit: I can confirm that the vore milotic does not take damage over time as described above.
That is bizarre, I selected them both in training mode and didn't see that for either character...

I guess to follow up more:
1) Does it happen on all stages / game modes?
2) Are the non-vore milotics the only characters doing it?
3) Did you modify any of the difficulty settings?

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
That is bizarre, I selected them both in training mode and didn't see that for either character...

I guess to follow up more:
1) Does it happen on all stages / game modes?
2) Are the non-vore milotics the only characters doing it?
3) Did you modify any of the difficulty settings?
the only setting that affects their health is the health setting, they both seem to be made to regen health up to 100% which is their normal health values, if set any higher than that, their health degenerates all the way down to 100%... not sure why they were made in that fashion, the vore milotic doesn't seem to have this type of thing

Aug 22, 2021
the only setting that affects their health is the health setting, they both seem to be made to regen health up to 100% which is their normal health values, if set any higher than that, their health degenerates all the way down to 100%... not sure why they were made in that fashion, the vore milotic doesn't seem to have this type of thing
Huh... Well in training mode they are made to regen to 100% so that you can keep fighting them. No idea about the decay back to full health thing though.

You might try redownloading them and seeing if that helps. I believe I got them off of fapmaster/Viket's HCM archive:

If you can't find them there, try joining his discord (Fighter Furry Factory) which I linked up above.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Huh... Well in training mode they are made to regen to 100% so that you can keep fighting them. No idea about the decay back to full health thing though.

You might try redownloading them and seeing if that helps. I believe I got them off of fapmaster/Viket's HCM archive:

If you can't find them there, try joining his discord (Fighter Furry Factory) which I linked up above.
This is for all modes actually.

anythingmale

Jun 13, 2018
I have created a new message for my latest update to make sure anyone following this thread is notified (and because going beyond 4 edits seems a bit silly).

Here is the character roster and download (~2.1 Gb zipped): Mega
View attachment 1545870

This one has significantly more characters as well as several updates for existing characters that are still WIPs. I also included some of the 'classic' Kuromaru and TOBF variations as many of the characters have animations for these aggressors that you wouldn't see otherwise.

Note that all of the variations in here are unique (if only slightly in some cases), although many of them are based of the same original edit and so share many animations.

Have fun!

Any chance of getting this from a different upload site or with a slightly slimmed file size? Don't want to have to pay for a MEGA subscription right now to download it.

EDIT: For reference, anything above 2GB requires you to have a subscription.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
interesting,¿you made this game?,there are some vore chars who can eat two oponents in the same time,like in single vs team mode,some of them are milotic,eelektross and catalina,saddly... catalina crash the game i haves when i catch two characters in the same time but if you have her and fixed her,i will thanks you very much,i want to enjoy seeing how a couple get devoured together by someone,probably in a cockvore and etc... there is this command or state named ''affectteam'' but i can't get it to work on some edited chars,others chars who can capture two characters in the same times always is ryona morrigan and there is this char named roper,oh! and i found two more,one is honey queen bee who can traps theirs victims inside her abdomen and there is a harley quinn vore who can capture a couple inside a bubblegum and she suction that gum to get them inside of her together,so if you know make more like these,i trully appreciate it.

Aug 22, 2021
interesting,¿you made this game?,there are some vore chars who can eat two oponents in the same time,like in single vs team mode,some of them are milotic,eelektross and catalina,saddly... catalina crash the game i haves when i catch two characters in the same time but if you have her and fixed her,i will thanks you very much,i want to enjoy seeing how a couple get devoured together by someone,probably in a cockvore and etc... there is this command or state named ''affectteam'' but i can't get it to work on some edited chars,others chars who can capture two characters in the same times always is ryona morrigan and there is this char named roper,oh! and i found two more,one is honey queen bee who can traps theirs victims inside her abdomen and there is a harley quinn vore who can capture a couple inside a bubblegum and she suction that gum to get them inside of her together,so if you know make more like these,i trully appreciate it.
Just for clarification, Mugen is an engine that is relatively easy to add characters and stages to. Threads like this give a chance for people who have collected characters and stages that they like to distribute their existing rosters.

If you like certain characters and want to look more into their authors, I recommend opening their .def files and then checking discords and Mugen sites to see if they are still making new stuff. It is a surprisingly active community!

Any chance of getting this from a different upload site or with a slightly slimmed file size? Don't want to have to pay for a MEGA subscription right now to download it.

EDIT: For reference, anything above 2GB requires you to have a subscription.
You can make a free account relatively easily (that is what I did to even upload this in the first place). With that and megasync (which I do recommend for bigger stuff), you can download anything under ~5 gigs

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i see,cool,¿but you can edit some parameters of some chars?,for example make androidmaid or jon talbain capture two characters in one vore attack like these others characters i said before,i tried using fighters factory 3 to edit something but i can't modify the states like the functions of hitboxes and etc,the only thing i got with fighter factory 3 editing a char is creating some cool palettes,modify some sizes of some sprites and delete some sprites like the heart from the xmen character rogue when she kiss their oponents,these littles peskies hearts censor a little the touch between the two characters,i found in animations these colored hitbox but i don't know how to edit their colission and the codes states of the char.

Aug 22, 2021
i see,cool,¿but you can edit some parameters of some chars?,for example make androidmaid or jon talbain capture two characters in one vore attack like these others characters i said before,i tried using fighters factory 3 to edit something but i can't modify the states like the functions of hitboxes and etc,the only thing i got with fighter factory 3 editing a char is creating some cool palettes,modify some sizes of some sprites and delete some sprites like the heart from the xmen character rogue when she kiss their oponents,these littles peskies hearts censor a little the touch between the two characters,i found in animations these colored hitbox but i don't know how to edit their colission and the codes states of the char.
Sorry, I would help if I had any idea how. My own skills are limited to editing .def files in a text editor to change the display names and managing characters in the roster. That is an excellent question for one of the discords though! I highly recommend you join one or more of them and ask the question there (check earlier in the thread).

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
ok,thanks very much,im going to check it later but... probably is need to be a mugen hentai discord because the chars who can do that i know are some 18+ and vore chars,someday someone can investigate it why that happen,we can try with eelektros or milotic and etc... and try to copy part of their states and commands to make the others chars doing it,we got examples thanks to them but we need to investigate if we can share that ability to the others chars,one of my dream of mugen vore is someone fix catalina that big yellow dragon to catch two characters inside her without crashing the game,she can catch them but yeah... like i said,when they are in a bulge on her mouth or on the floor with her oponed tail on them,the game get closed or an error appears to close the game too but yeah,maybe later im going join in the discord,i search some about mugen hentai if there someone can help me with it.

anythingmale

Jun 13, 2018
Just for clarification, Mugen is an engine that is relatively easy to add characters and stages to. Threads like this give a chance for people who have collected characters and stages that they like to distribute their existing rosters.

If you like certain characters and want to look more into their authors, I recommend opening their .def files and then checking discords and Mugen sites to see if they are still making new stuff. It is a surprisingly active community!

You can make a free account relatively easily (that is what I did to even upload this in the first place). With that and megasync (which I do recommend for bigger stuff), you can download anything under ~5 gigs

Just a follow-up. I made an account, tried to download again and even waited until the quota would refresh... Unfortunately it's still telling me I need to buy a subscription if I want to download the file. I suppose I'll have to sit this one out. Thank you for the response though.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... i downloaded fine with what i have,is free,first of all,i begin to download it the download stopped and said i need to upgrade or wait 6 or 8 hours,i waited and for tomorrow i continue downloading it without problem and when is finished,the download popup appears and easily i dowloaded it,everything is fine and free,i can download it without making an account,probably you don't know where to click because is completely free,just in the middle of the percentage you need to wait 8 or 6 hours to continue downloading the archive if you don't want to suscribe or paid it.

Aug 22, 2021
Just a follow-up. I made an account, tried to download again and even waited until the quota would refresh... Unfortunately it's still telling me I need to buy a subscription if I want to download the file. I suppose I'll have to sit this one out. Thank you for the response though.
If you are just doing it through a browser it can also fail because you tun out of html download capacity (what I suspect is actually happening). Download the desktop app and it will not only tripple the download speed but will also retain your download if you run out of allotted (free) capacity for the day.

I promise you this works without a subscription.

tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
After some effort, I have also produced an expanded version (~1.8 GB zipped) with even more characters (not restricted to solely gay/vore content): Mega

Basically, I combined the character/stage sets from Furry Mugen by Draco66electro:

and the OP's version, then scoured and the various dev discords to add every furry/feral character I could find (and a few other human-ish characters with fun animations in the center).

There are 145 characters in this one, with the victim (receiver) and aggressors separated into top/bottom sections of the character select. Note that there are a few more characters installed that are disabled on the character select for space (see select.def to re-enable if you want to swap them out). Also note that character dupes either vary by gender, animations, or artists.
View attachment 1513161
*note: the screwy victim character sprites are an alt female Renamon (top left), a MF Jolteon pair (top middle), and a dragon OC (top right)

If you haven't played a version of this before, you basically have to play as an aggressor to initiate the animations (on either another aggressor or victim type). The move sets to do this for each character (at least when provided) are included in that character's folder (look in chars/~ in the game folder) or is linked in the LEWD MOVESETS folder (not updated with new stuff).

Obviously all credit to the original creators. I just put shit into a folder and played tetris for a few hours to make the select screen legible and organized :)

This is also my first time uploading via mega, so please let me know if the link expires or doesn't work.

*Edit: Swapped to updated version with 2 new characters (one disabled for space), better organization, and edited display names to indicate the gender of each character when it isn't obvious (the victim/aggressor organization still holds, but there are M/F/Futa dupes within each category).

I may have also simplified some of the names (somehow, I couldn't take the fighter names like "ultra gay kirby nsfw 18+" seriously...).

**Edit: Fixed a mislabeled character (Renamon M -> Renamon F) and added select screen image.
***Edit: Added more characters, expanded the select grid (to add more room), re-arranged characters again, added stages (were installed but not enabled).
****Edit: Added even more characters! I think I have thoroughly exhausted the source material at this point...
Can u RePost the Download link?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote