• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Huh, I must've been looking in the wrong place o.o
Yeah, I used to be on there.
Maybe you had it set to bottoms and not tops/tops&bottoms. I have my own pref bottoms so I never check that section. It's probably almost all females but there are def some male bottoms there too.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Do you have it installed and working? Pre sure the default keyboard keys are arrow keys, ASD, ZXC and enter.

A - x
S - y
D - z
Z - a
X - b
C - c
Enter- s

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
For me it doesn't work ,just starts for a brief moment then closes automatically

klip

Dec 18, 2018
No one else has asked so I assume this is just known by everyone somehow, but how do you even do the sex stuff? like is there a specific button command? I go into training and randomly do things but have no idea what I'm doing. Without knowing how I won't know if I've seen all the things each character does

ShieldAphotic

Oct 25, 2018
No one else has asked so I assume this is just known by everyone somehow, but how do you even do the sex stuff? like is there a specific button command? I go into training and randomly do things but have no idea what I'm doing. Without knowing how I won't know if I've seen all the things each character does
There's a character move list folder full of txt files detailing how to use moves.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I tried the controls but the sex moves I tried inputting is rather inconsistent. Some characters could do it instantly, whilst others need some combo to activate it. And others I don't even know what to do.

Also, to end the sex scene, you spam either q or w until the speed of the sex changes.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Just a quick note for those having trouble playing because of the keyboard keys ...
Many keyboard types don't work at all with this game, then I have three types of keyboard, and only the gamer keyboard (bought in the US from ROG-ASUS = Republic Of Gamers) works, neither my Portuguese keyboard nor the other bought in Paris do not work at all.
Only the menu works with basic keyboards, it's impossible to play with.
Otherwise, if you have a PC gamepad/controller, it work with this game. ;-)

Last edited:

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
I tried the controls but the sex moves I tried inputting is rather inconsistent. Some characters could do it instantly, whilst others need some combo to activate it. And others I don't even know what to do.

Also, to end the sex scene, you spam either q or w until the speed of the sex changes.
I literally said in the notes that i made a movelist for each character manually? And you cant really expect all characters to be consistent since its not really made by one person

Deathclaw Cock

Deathclaw Cock Fanatic
Donor
May 23, 2020
Any specific reason Jubei's lewd attack only works during training? It doesn't seem to work during any other mode.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Sometimes attacks need special meter to use (the bar under health). You can press one of the F keys (i think F3) to refill meter instantly or just keep whiffing attacks until it builds up.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote