Mod RPGM ZOMBIE'S RETREAT 2 MOD

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
Would you like to continue the project in the future?
yes! certainly. just doesn't have time to do so. i'm so sorry. i'm thinking to wait until siren's release Zr1 XL. because it takes so much of my time just to update the mod, just to redo it when the new game update release. i don't know..maybe i even have to wait for ZR2 game to finish, then i start to work on the mod again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
i got a little info, but i cannot tell from who.. ;). it's seem like siren's will combine the zr1 and zr2 game in near future update. so maybe my mod will be obsolete in the near future, but the different is, sirens will bring the character to zr2 but not the maps. so that got me thinking to hold from working on the mods from the time being.

• Wow
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
test1.PNG test2.PNG test3.PNG

i'm working on making new scene for meredith after the last lunar update. sadly no animation, but i'm satisfied with it. this is separate from my main mod, a side mod which i will added later (i don't know when). if you want, i will added the link for you to try out. beware!, the dialogue is a bit wonky.(i'm not a creative person). just party up with meredith in the evening and go inside her bedroom, there you can change her outfit. only cowgirl outfit is working, other are just a placeholder for now.

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
Capture.PNG

After done thinking, i will continue making the mod. i try to make a new story for this mod. as you can see from the picture, Zr2 mc will found the dead body of Zr1 mc. there will be a cutscene that show how zr1 mc died, and i'm thinking to make the story happen before the start of Zr1 game which we safe Rachel at the camp, but instead of shooting the zombie, we told Rachel to run while we trap inside. somehow Zr1 manage to killed all the zombie but succumb to the wound.

Kaisatousasa

Jun 28, 2020
View attachment 3601540

After done thinking, i will continue making the mod. i try to make a new story for this mod. as you can see from the picture, Zr2 mc will found the dead body of Zr1 mc. there will be a cutscene that show how zr1 mc died, and i'm thinking to make the story happen before the start of Zr1 game which we safe Rachel at the camp, but instead of shooting the zombie, we told Rachel to run while we trap inside. somehow Zr1 manage to killed all the zombie but succumb to the wound.
If that's the case, then we should set up a scene where even though mc1 saves her sister, he can't escape herself?

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
If that's the case, then we should set up a scene where even though mc1 saves her sister, he can't escape herself?
Yes. the scene already halfway done, just some minor tweaking on the script and the zombies. i also want to add the Zr1 mc crawl to where the Zr2 found him. we also receive Zr1 outfit. this will be the default outfit when we explore Camp zomi. I will post the screenshot later.

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
Zr1 outfit for Zr2 mc. I just replace the head using photoshop including the sprite (the sprite took me the longest time to complete). It's not perfect, but i try my best. I include this is because it's too hard for me to replace the Zr1 mc scene, but if it only replacing just the head or hair, it will be quite forgiving to edit.

Last edited:

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
I also decide not to migrate my mod to whatever new official game update, but instead take the new content to my mod. (i should do this in the first place).

Kaisatousasa

Jun 28, 2020
Zr1 outfit for Zr2 mc. I just replace the head using photoshop including the sprite (the sprite took me the longest time to complete). It's not perfect, but i try my best. I include this is because it's too hard for me to replace the Zr1 mc scene, but if it only replacing just the head or hair, it will be quite forgiving to edit.
That's quite good because it will reduce a lot of pressure and time. Can the admin consider using the old art for this mod?

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
That's quite good because it will reduce a lot of pressure and time. Can the admin consider using the old art for this mod?
The bust character or the scene?, if you want the bust character, i will try to make an option to choose between the old and the new one or probably a separate mod.

cyber_spider

Apr 6, 2020
Yes. the scene already halfway done, just some minor tweaking on the script and the zombies. i also want to add the Zr1 mc crawl to where the Zr2 found him. we also receive Zr1 outfit. this will be the default outfit when we explore Camp zomi. I will post the screenshot later.
What will be the changes with the zombies?