Mod RPGM ZOMBIE'S RETREAT 2 MOD

Fabio2hr

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 3054796 View attachment 3054129 View attachment 3054131 View attachment 3054130

Overview:
(I made mod for ZR2 which focus on combining ZR1 and ZR2 map, including the original girl and their scene. This is pretty much in early state as i was working on the mod alone.
I try my best to upload new mod as soon as possible because i also pretty busy with my current job.)​

Updated: 11.4.2023
Game/Creator:SIREN'S DOMAIN
Modder:BELLE43
Mod Version:0.2
Game Version:0.15.2
Language:ENGLISH

Features:
-Adding ZR1 female character with their scene
-Try to recreate camp zomi's

Installation:
Simply extract and play!!

Change-Log:
MOD 0.1 RELEASE!!
-Port Ann character from ZR1 including her scene(she available at morning and Evening. she live at the room beside Michelle Room)
-Adding new basement at the mc house
-Player now can watch Misty news in bedroom.

Mod 0.2 RELEASE!!
-You can now visit the entirety of Camp Zomi's including it's interior. To visit , just simply go to the end of bayou beside jamie house and you will see the road.

Download: Version 0.2
Windows:

Nice mod man i'm going to prove it

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
hello everyone. today i just want to show you my progress. my friend agreed to help me re-edit the scene, so i will now focus on the map porting. i already done porting the a zombie life map to zr2 but need to do a lot of fixing.

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
your welcome, now i have help from my friend, adding the scene will be much faster. i estimated to fully port Leslie scene before the end of this month.

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
AZL mod is nearly done, just need to fix some bug mainly at the black office and the lab as i need to redo all the elevator, because the old script not working anymore. also this is the preview for leslie kitchen scene. my friend giveup, so i'm back doing this alone. huhu.the animation is halfway done and i think i can finish it before the end of this week. then i move on to the next scene.
Screenshot 2023-11-09 143710.png

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
sorry guys, it's not like i'm ghosting or forgetting about the mod. the developer seems to release the 0.16 update earlier than my prediction, so i have to move all my mod to the new game assets. probably have to wait for a few day or a week after the public release as i have to sort back the map and event order of my mod.

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
i'm working on the mod for a few week now, but the hardest for me is to edit the zr2 mc to zr1 scene. some scene is fine and other scene doesn't need editing at all. so i hope you guys will be patient with my uncertain time of mod release. i'm trying hard to make the mod and i already spent many time on this so i will not give up until i successfully port 100% of the zr1 content.