Mod RPGM ZOMBIE'S RETREAT 2 MOD

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
Intro.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-02 125709.png Screenshot 2023-11-02 125853.png Screenshot 2023-11-02 125936.png

Overview:
(I made mod for ZR2 which focus on combining ZR1 and ZR2 map, including the original girl and their scene. This is pretty much in early state as i was working on the mod alone.
I try my best to upload new mod as soon as possible because i also pretty busy with my current job.)​

Updated: 11.4.2023
Game/Creator:SIREN'S DOMAIN
Modder:BELLE43
Mod Version:0.2
Game Version:0.15.2
Language:ENGLISH

Features:
-Adding ZR1 female character with their scene
-Try to recreate camp zomi's

Installation:
Simply extract and play!!

Change-Log:
MOD 0.1 RELEASE!!
-Port Ann character from ZR1 including her scene(she available at morning and Evening. she live at the room beside Michelle Room)
-Adding new basement at the mc house
-Player now can watch Misty news in bedroom.

Mod 0.2 RELEASE!!
-You can now visit the entirety of Camp Zomi's including it's interior. To visit , just simply go to the end of bayou beside jamie house and you will see the road.

Download: Version 0.2
Windows:

Last edited:

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
if someone found my thread and interested in my mod, feel free to leave me a suggestion. i really appreciate your feedback. as i'm not really a creative person and only made this because i want to and no one seem to make similar mod yet.

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
yeah thank you. sorry the link above is just a test. it's only include Ann character and scene. after i complete porting the Zr1 map, i will update the link to a new one. hopes you guy patiently wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
I just got here because I was intrigued by the project. I'm going to give a shot shortly.
So far, not bad, like the car for use later, are you importing the maps from 1 and adding them to 2 via RPG maker?

The hair edit looks pretty nice, no repeat option for Ann (just a side note)

but I hope it goes well! I plan to try this mod out again!

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
So far, not bad, like the car for use later, are you importing the maps from 1 and adding them to 2 via RPG maker?

The hair edit looks pretty nice, no repeat option for Ann (just a side note)

but I hope it goes well! I plan to try this mod out again!
yup, i t's quite a hasle because there are many quest and event that trigger the ZR2 event, so i have redo alll the script. no quest for the ZR1 character for now, at least until i figured how to add them back without messing with the ZR2 script.

• Red Heart

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
i try my best to edit ZR1 mc to be as close as ZR 2, hope you all okay with it. i think after finishing the ZR1 map, i will put Ann back to her lab.

• Red Heart

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
Good news!! lake view is finish including all interior, i will now move on to the old town. the mod will be post after i satisfied with the result.

• Red Heart

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
now with the boat, you can return to bayou or to the island. jessie hideout also finish and i can recreate the interaction a bit, you can also visit clara tent like the original but nothing in there yet, same with leslie campsite.

• Red Heart

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
i'm already working on the old town, so far so good. the only thing now is the interior and cave. then i'm confident to release the mod for you to test the map.

• Red Heart

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
I already update the link of the Mod to 0.2. you can download and test it. feel free to notified me if you notice some bugs(or alot).i will try to fix it as soon as i can.

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
i thought it will be great and making ZR2 more massive. after finishing all the character and the scene from ZR1. i thought the next big mod is this.

• Red Heart

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
done converting A Zombie Life from VX ace to MV. just need to upscale all the graphic. but i will leave this aside as the ZR1 take the first priority.

• Wow