Mod RPGM ZOMBIE'S RETREAT 2 MOD

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
Would you like to continue the project in the future?
yes! certainly. just doesn't have time to do so. i'm so sorry. i'm thinking to wait until siren's release Zr1 XL. because it takes so much of my time just to update the mod, just to redo it when the new game update release. i don't know..maybe i even have to wait for ZR2 game to finish, then i start to work on the mod again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
i got a little info, but i cannot tell from who.. ;). it's seem like siren's will combine the zr1 and zr2 game in near future update. so maybe my mod will be obsolete in the near future, but the different is, sirens will bring the character to zr2 but not the maps. so that got me thinking to hold from working on the mods from the time being.

• Wow
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

hallebelle43

Sep 13, 2021
test1.PNG test2.PNG test3.PNG

i'm working on making new scene for meredith after the last lunar update. sadly no animation, but i'm satisfied with it. this is separate from my main mod, a side mod which i will added later (i don't know when). if you want, i will added the link for you to try out. beware!, the dialogue is a bit wonky.(i'm not a creative person). just party up with meredith in the evening and go inside her bedroom, there you can change her outfit. only cowgirl outfit is working, other are just a placeholder for now.