ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
If you kill a girl does she appear as a zombie on the map later on?
I've read the thread so i guess there's a way to zombify them, but still asking just in case
Be warned, if you reduce a girls health to 0, regardless if they are human or zombie, it permanently kills them for the rest of the cycle. You would have to new game+ or start a new file to get them back.

Reactions: Josba

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
Okay, so after actually playing it, it's pretty interesting. You have a lot of choices. You can befriend and escape with any character. Not often do you get an option to ignore all heroines and just escape with a hairy old shirtless dude you just met. Or, after abandoning your girlfriend in the prologue, get your bro to abandon his girlfriend as well and flee like some dirty cowards. Or screw your bro over, steal his girlfriend and escape with her. There is also a way to save the prologue girl in new game+, which are always welcome.

Last edited:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Or absolute spoiler of game find out truth you were injected with "VAX" in beginning at airport How is they only had one shot and didn't have enough to make Nori, Tae, and Momo be immune?

Other puzzler was when I finished the game, I found out I could go rogue and killed all NPCS went new game after that.
Seems there is no way of saving Momo. I used airplane to save people, how is it researcher couldn't create VAX and use blood of MC to save people?

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
Or absolute spoiler of game find out truth you were injected with "VAX" in beginning at airport How is they only had one shot and didn't have enough to make Nori, Tae, and Momo be immune?

Other puzzler was when I finished the game, I found out I could go rogue and killed all NPCS went new game after that.
Seems there is no way of saving Momo. I used airplane to save people, how is it researcher couldn't create VAX and use blood of MC to save people?
When you New Game+, there's literally an option that costs only 1 point called "Save Momo"

Reactions: zooploop

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
anyone have save file before ending? i accidentally delete my save, i want to start the game with new game+ so i can see sex scene with momo
I second this, played this game years ago. I wanna play again in second cycle (momo alive)

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Brother, how can I increase the probability or droprate for the special item? I can't believe I play h-games to escape gacha only to be cucked again by gacha mechanic in h-game. Been rerollin 30 times, couldn't even get single drop of doujinshi from Forest, my hand got carpal tunnel instead.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Brother, how can I increase the probability or droprate for the special item? I can't believe I play h-games to escape gacha only to be cucked again by gacha mechanic in h-game. Been rerollin 30 times, couldn't even get single drop of doujinshi from Forest, my hand got carpal tunnel instead.
IIRC, play until you unlock the secret lab, then choose the exclamation event to get a perk that increases % when searching for treasures. It sucks, but the only alternative is to use a cheat menu and reset the AP variable to 5-9 (based on perks and progression).

bluemanticore

Sep 13, 2023
Is Sonodha fuckable? If so, how?

Besides that, I killed all females, all males are alive and I buildt a house, even so I cant get the ending "Only Men", is someone else going through a similar problem?

Last edited:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018

Besides that, I killed all females, all males are alive and I buildt a house, even so I cant get the ending "Only Men", is someone else going through a similar problem?
Do you have all the guys to max bond?

Gin231

Nov 10, 2020

Sonodha is not fuckable, only the purple haired trap is fuckable among the dudes.

Make sure that if any of the female characters are zombies that you kill them, Momo starts of as a zombie in your first playthrough, so make sure you kill her.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Sonodha is not fuckable, only the purple haired trap is fuckable among the dudes.

Make sure that if any of the female characters are zombies that you kill them, Momo starts of as a zombie in your first playthrough, so make sure you kill her.
Oh and don't kill Akari until you unlock the lab.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Unfortunately the dev decided to get rid of all the 'decomposed' looking zombie girls and instead went the route of 'normal girls with white/grey skin colour', most of which are just schoolgirls. Pretty uninspiring and disappointing tbh.

dahnpaz

May 12, 2019
IIRC, play until you unlock the secret lab, then choose the exclamation event to get a perk that increases % when searching for treasures. It sucks, but the only alternative is to use a cheat menu and reset the AP variable to 5-9 (based on perks and progression).
what do you use? save editor or cheat engine? (save editor-do u know the variable number?, for cheat engine do u have cheat table?) sorry im soo spoon feed hahaha

Nov 27, 2021
Riku isn't part of the female only ending so I abandoned everyone for him.
10/10 would spam tree chopping minigame again.

Reactions: V85
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes