• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
where is the lab? (i did build it) or how i know i did its story events?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: and i made a home now, i missing something that nothing is here?

Last edited:

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Why does this have a gay tag? I haven't seen anything gay about it so far...
One of the survivors, Riku, is a trap. The tag is there because for certain endings, you need to have sex with him in order to max out his events and stay with/rescue him. No other guys involved.

where is the lab? (i did build it) or how i know i did its story events?

edit: and i made a home now, i missing something that nothing is here?
The research lab adds more information at the start of each round (day/night). To unlock the actual lab with lore, a heroine, and arguably the "True End", you have to

The home is just a requirement for certain endings, there's no actual location. Treat everything you build in the tools as a key item, either unlocking mechanics or quest completion items.

Last edited:

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Ugh, not into necrophilia but like 7cm's art orz
There is still a certain number of content without necrophilia but yeah, it is the majority of the content. Each girl (and I think there is around 7+1 trap?) has 4 scenes: First sex, bikini sex, Rape Sex and Zombie Sex. There is also ~20 mob zombies sex scenes.

And yeah, I dislike necrophilia so I like the other 7cm's games more but this one at least is a rare setting in these types of games.

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
When you do action on training ground, it shows an error that `HitSpecial1` is missing, any workaround?
Ack, sorry about that. That's what I get for trying to be too clever and remove any unused RPG maker files that bloat the download. Well, that and never using the training ground, so it didn't get tested past the point I wrote the translations for it.

I've posted a patch in the OP to fix the issue (which is effectively the same as what yvvki posted).

how do i save the pink-haired girl at the start? or avoid the bite when I meet the blue-haired girl?
There's a New Game+ option that unlocks the ability to save Momo (pink hair). So it can't be done on your first run through the game.

The bite MC gets when saving Haru (blue hair) is irrelevant, for story reasons, so you don't need to (and can't) avoid it.

How do you get materials? I feel like I missed something in the tutorials.
To get an initial amount of materials at the start you need to:
  1. Get the Sturdy Bag, lower Tool icon on the Small Island
  2. Go to South Forest and defeat the zombie
  3. Then Harvest in the South Forest
Hunting, Fishing and Diving can also get you materials, but you need some initial materials to unlock them (and in some cases, information to unlock new locations).

In your first run, I highly recommend using your first materials to get the spear (upper Tool icon on the small island), as the +2 DMG makes a big difference when your combat skill is low.

Hoping the sequel gets translated once it is released and other 7cm games too like Otoshigoro Gakuen, Isekai Elect and Summon Heroes: Reload.
I may or may not pick up the sequel, we'll see. From what I can see in the demo, dev seems to be leaning more heavily into giant breasted girls for the new one, which ain't my cup of tea, so that's a notch down in my interest level. As well, the dev has used transparency in several places of the ui which would make translation annoying, so that would depend on whether the dev includes clean backgrounds (like they did for this game) or I decide to just wipe out the transparency on the parts I'd have to edit.

I probably will eventually pick up other 7cm games, as I generally enjoy them.

Krefmatro

Dec 17, 2019
In which world is that game "Light Mosaic"?!
At least the censoreship in the preview pictures look like a giant blob.

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
One of the survivors, Riku, is a trap. The tag is there because for certain endings, you need to have sex with him in order to max out his events and stay with/rescue him. No other guys involved.
Thank you for the information! Definitely not something I'd be interested in, then.

Reactions: NitroSM

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Surprisingly good. There's plenty of events for almost every character. I just wish there were more dedicated character routes and more events that endanger the cast. Crazy how there's a sequel coming up.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I was a little disappointed that there were so many different girls, but the relationship track for all of them are roughly the same.

She's distrustful of me, but secretly thinks I'm cute. I guess it's time to fuck her, so we fuck. Oh look, she's wearing a Bikini now. I guess next time I see her I'll be fucking her in that Bikini. Yep. Next she's going to ask to leave the island. Yep.

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
The arts are not good IMO..
If you want to play this game just for the H contents, you will be very disappointed.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes