MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
This one got nice drawing, if only it has animation and some sex sfx. Why most rpg maker like to neglecting sound effects? I miss black souls

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
I already have 3000+ information points, but still can't get tech level 8 for the house, am I missing some requirement?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
I already have 3000+ information points, but still can't get tech level 8 for the house, am I missing some requirement?
You have to build things. Make everything under Build Design then make all the animal/fish trap and if that isn't enough make some turrets.

Reactions: Josba

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
how do you have sex with the girls after letting them get bitten to turn into zombies? they just vanish from their spots and i cant find them anywhere else.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Every character goes off to another area where you'll have to defeat them. The females need to be raped after reducing their health low enough.

Reactions: Tuga85
Sep 25, 2022
I may or may not pick up the sequel, we'll see. From what I can see in the demo, dev seems to be leaning more heavily into giant breasted girls for the new one, which ain't my cup of tea, so that's a notch down in my interest level.
What game are you referring to?

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
how do you have sex with the girls after letting them get bitten to turn into zombies? they just vanish from their spots and i cant find them anywhere else.
THey SHOULD be around the island, check all the spots where zombies spawn, also check at night, they will be there

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Also if you reduce they hp to 0 they die and are gone from that cycle.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
So far so good, I guess, but I am wondering how is it he couldn't defend the girl he liked? That felt very NTR 101.
Zombie gets the girl he likes. Or she bushwhacks the zombie it questions mark, and she hates guys after that…
Something tells me he is always with his sister forever. I am noticing a crazy trend because he says he doesn't like his sister that way, but options are crazy. Makes me want to make it forever home, see what happens.

• Haha
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
So far so good, I guess, but I am wondering how is it he couldn't defend the girl he liked? That felt very NTR 101.
Zombie gets the girl he likes. Or she bushwhacks the zombie it questions mark, and she hates guys after that…
Something tells me he is always with his sister forever. I am noticing a crazy trend because he says he doesn't like his sister that way, but options are crazy. Makes me want to make it forever home, see what happens.
What the actual fuck are you talking about? :KEK:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
What you didn't play intro? Oh, of course, most people who play the game skip the intro. Dang.
MC you play was supposed to propose his love for girl. Instead, she gets attacked by a zombie and MC runs away back to the main group on the beach. Which makes no sense, he doesn't beat the shit out of a zombie or grab his girlfriend. Until he meets "Haru" that puzzles me kind of.
NTR 101 / Netori you are actually stealing Nori's girlfriend if you try to take her.
But I noted none of the girls do a thing gathering data or resources to help camp.
Option C would have been better, transform them into zombies? Just not male population.

I got to cave area and found out crazy info where he now he got to go save everyone, what the heck is that. Not Graveyard keeper where you make zombies help pick up resources. This not zombie taming game!

One thing about Japanese games: Penis will never be uncensored. You are lucky if you get it so. It might require another artist who might penis animation and sex a little better.

I like one thing added if possible for game: Females working help if favor level was 100, so MC guy wasn't doing all fucking work. It's like crazy, man.

Edit: bottom line added, hopefully someone listens. Thank you.

Last edited:

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
If you kill a girl does she appear as a zombie on the map later on?
I've read the thread so i guess there's a way to zombify them, but still asking just in case

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes