• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
you are right on the picture its shows version 0.2 but if i look above the picture it says ver. 0.1. i guess he put that picture there while working on 0.2 but he never released it.
You are correct sir!, *insert Johnny Carson & Ed McMahon meme here*

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
tsk, what a shame, was looking forward to this, all the other short novels by him are epic
There's a difference between abandoned and incomplete. The "abandoned" tag might just mean people won't check it out thinking it is incomplete.

But it's not incomplete. It is fairly obvious the author abandoned the idea to make one single game for Zoey - instead you're getting each new chapter as a stand-alone title.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think he has abandoned a 4 of the games he has out. There has bee zero communication to the contrary. As you said, so sad these were great short games loaded with great sex.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
There's a difference between abandoned and incomplete. The "abandoned" tag might just mean people won't check it out thinking it is incomplete.

But it's not incomplete. It is fairly obvious the author abandoned the idea to make one single game for Zoey - instead you're getting each new chapter as a stand-alone title.
When you say "fairly obvious" the author abandoned the idea to make one single game for Zoey. How can you say "fairly obvious"? In what your moderate obviosity is based on?

Or is it based on what you and only you think with no basement?

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
omg why is this abandoned...
The author keeps making content featuring Zoey. He just packages that into new, stand-alone, exe files.

That it is marked "abandoned" here on f95 is because the site rigidly considers only this particular exe file.

If it makes you feel better, consider the game discussed in this specific thread instead "finished".

Personally I believe that is the more accurate and helpful term, since it makes you go out and look for more games by this author featuring Zoey the character, instead of thinking the author has abandoned the character and the genre.

Good luck! :)

Reactions: spaceman696

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Not only this project is abandoned, all the projects by this dev are abandoned, no news since december, 8 months are enough to demostrate abandoned tag. Playing with words and force some minds is totally useless.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
anyone ever just tried to ask ntrgames whats going on with him and why the lack of communication? i mean he is online here from time to time.

Reactions: Pollux

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
The author keeps making content featuring Zoey. He just packages that into new, stand-alone, exe files.

That it is marked "abandoned" here on f95 is because the site rigidly considers only this particular exe file.

If it makes you feel better, consider the game discussed in this specific thread instead "finished".

Personally I believe that is the more accurate and helpful term, since it makes you go out and look for more games by this author featuring Zoey the character, instead of thinking the author has abandoned the character and the genre.

Good luck! :)
i'm sorry to say this but you are talking out of your ass. There is no "other content" from Ntrgames or with Zoey on other sites. I have looked.

neafsi

Nov 6, 2019
i'm sorry to say this but you are talking out of your ass. There is no "other content" from Ntrgames or with Zoey on other sites. I have looked.
You are correct. There have been ZERO new posts since the end of 2020 anywhere, but the dev is still collecting on Patreon.

For those claiming there have been new updates since Dec 2020, please share those links. Otherwise, STFU and quit bullshitting everyone

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
the dev is still collecting on Patreon.
This is so common it's almost standard practice.

It's up to YOU to keep track of each artist you support and individually pull funding yourself when you're realizing you're paying for nothing.

Had Patreon been a responsible operation rather than the scumbag scam site it is, it would have automatically inactivated any account that doesn't post for a period of time you can set yourself (1 month, 2 months, 3 months...). Or maybe not inactivate the account, but at least shift it over to the per-creation pay model.

But it is not in their interest to limit the cash flow, even when patrons are getting shafted.

Just so you know what you're getting into. This dev doesn't do anything out of the ordinary.

Reactions: 9103 and poodles

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
This is so common it's almost standard practice.

It's up to YOU to keep track of each artist you support and individually pull funding yourself when you're realizing you're paying for nothing.

Had Patreon been a responsible operation rather than the scumbag scam site it is, it would have automatically inactivated any account that doesn't post for a period of time you can set yourself (1 month, 2 months, 3 months...). Or maybe not inactivate the account, but at least shift it over to the per-creation pay model.

But it is not in their interest to limit the cash flow, even when patrons are getting shafted.

Just so you know what you're getting into. This dev doesn't do anything out of the ordinary.
lul what? How about actually responding to ggspeed and neafsi.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Can anyone please tell me the name of this daz3d female charapter model
I think the game Victoria in the Big City by GrooversGames uses the same model, maybe ask in that thread instead. Since that game is in active development, the developer or someone is more likely to answer.

IamVyk

Oct 10, 2020
I think the game Victoria in the Big City by GrooversGames uses the same model, maybe ask in that thread instead. Since that game is in active development, the developer or someone is more likely to answer.

I found it but can't download

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes