VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Zoey [v0.1] [ntrgames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Too short in current state, but the game had very good intentions and build-up. Quite predictable, but none less great. Renders are good, but shift between renders and animations is too much contrast, requires at least adjusting the lightning to the same level. Wish the game was not abandoned, but in current state it's poor game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Mr.Nonnypants

Disappointing beginning with the hints of a good idea behind the shallow veneer.
    Would love to see more from this story but as of right now its a few minutes where it should be a few hours.
    Will wait but thats mostly because Dev has a pretty good idea of how to make a game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

played version 0.1. so far. and i want to give hopefully helpfull feedback since its in a very early phase of dev.

Pros:
    - female main character
    - really good and funny intro
    - girl looks hot could be a bit curvier thigh, hip and butt wise but thats maybe just me
    - great hairstyle and face (which already many can't deliver)
    - very young girl hot girl
    - dialogue is good to follow and explains many things
    - old men fetish (NICE!) (hopefully with titsucking later x) )
    - nice story
    - really pretty wedding dress (the other outfits so far are okay)
    - NTR

Cons:
    - renders/quality could be slightly better
    - hopefully with either animations or a few angles for every pose
    - i young girl her age should imo wear more pants and sneakers but again thats maybe just me
    - the girl looks great but is a bit too slim for my taste hip and thighs wise

(couldn't find any grammar mistakes)

tl;dr: the game looks REALLY promising! hopefully some things get improved more or less but overall the dev will continue the game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

baka

I will only be reviewing as in version 0.1
    - the writing is well done and intriguing. not one time I felt I need to press the "skip" button, as I do in many other games.
    - the rendering is good, nothing to complain.
    - theres animation as well, so its a plus, a bit lower in quality but better with then without.
    - the music is annoying after a while, but you have the choice to mute it, right?

not sure why the low ratings, most be the "NTR" tag, but seriously, we should be objective about how well the "demo/version 0.1" is, not if theres fetishes we dont like.

for a version 0.1 i find this game quite well done, maybe not that high quality rendering we see in some top games, but good enough, but the writing is really well done, and that is on the same level as any other top games in this site. I hope for more!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

The Wicked One

Being honest, the premise is really cool, a possible cheating/NTR title, but the execution, especially for a first entry, is really poor. The animation sequences were especially terrible, and the few sex-scenes between Zoey and her husband were terrible.
    Also, the old-man who moved into the house with the married couple is flat-out fucking gross. There are other older gentleman DAZ models out there that could suffice (Check out Adventurous Couple's Martin), and convince you that a gorgeous brunette would be interested in cheating with.
    I think with some work, this game can improve. However, I think you need to go back to the drawing board.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

hakarlman

There's no NTR in the game yet except for showing an old man the female protagonists ass while she's in leather pants. The old man makes for a terrible antagonist.

The game shows two sex scenes with her husband. One during the wedding and another later in present time that you can't avoid. It would've been more sadistic if she married him, didn't have sex with him on the wedding night and didn't have sex with him again, torturing the shit out of him in the most wickedly, cruel way possible, but this is a light weight NTR game for people who only want to dabble lightly with NTR, not having the will to GO ALL IN.

The renders are good quality.

The story is meh.

Wait like 4-8 months, until then it's a dice roll whether it will be good or bad. I'll visit again and update the review. I always try to be fair. Hard to find a good hardcore NTR game, this isn't it so far, it's vanilla NTR, lightweight.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game V 0.1 is:

Pros:
    + Great Beginning
    + Great Text
    + Great Renders
    + Nice Story
    + Nice horny old Man
    + Hot Wife

Cons:
    - Ending

Conclusion:
    Love the way the Story is going, horny old man and beautiful married wife, liked it so much that I started supporting him as soon as I finished playing.
    Hope the Pace of the Game will continue and not get abandoned like a lot of games out there,It seems all I have been playing recently are V0.1 releases.
    If the updates are not to short and as good as the first release then I,m In.
    The Graphics are great, haven't seen any spelling errors, and the old man is great also (Getting of age also).

Last Words:
    Keep up the Great Job, and looking for the Next release.
    Worth the Download.....