Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Doubt he'll make it futa/lesbian this time? Correct me if I'm wrong later lol. According to results in discord, Venom is second so hopefully over night he pulls through.
I voted for corrupted miles, carnage and giant symbiote. No idea why people vote for Scream when there's 8 different options.
Although Abomination, Red Hulk and Anti-Venom are quite lame.

Either way, we have Black cat and Lizard as backup.

Is first at Subscribestar, that's why I'm worried. Seems it's only subscribestar though.....so weird.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018

Is first at Subscribestar, that's why I'm worried. Seems it's only subscribestar though.....so weird.
If I'm honest, I don't personally care much because it's Spider Gwen :/. One day Tifa will win.
Zero interest in the character getting animated. Would be nice if more monstrous options won though. For example Carnage guarantees a rougher animation. Since you know, it's fucking Carnage. Not going to blame ZM if Scream wins though. Man gave us 9 options, 8 of which were male. For some reason people voted the only female.
Hopefully ZM makes use of her tentacle hair rather than giving her some symbiote cock of whatever.

Reactions: Reaper9988

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
If I'm honest, I don't personally care much because it's Spider Gwen :/. One day Tifa will win.
Zero interest in the character getting animated. Would be nice if more monstrous options won though. For example Carnage guarantees a rougher animation. Since you know, it's fucking Carnage. Not going to blame ZM if Scream wins though. Man gave us 9 options, 8 of which were male. For some reason people voted the only female.
Hopefully ZM makes use of her tentacle hair rather than giving her some symbiote cock of whatever.
Yeah no obviously the subscribe star crowd wants that lol. Can't blame him for serving the wants. But assuming the SS crowd is the majority then I just can't see me staying atm.
Even if it's not futa Monster Girl on Girl doesn't do it for me either.
Like I said I'll come back at some later point then. But still that's assuming the Discord/Patreon crowd doesn't win.
First time I root for Patreon I guess :WutFace:

Last edited:

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Interestingly I have no very specific preference for Women Characters as long as they're hot. Only exception is Warcraft stuff. Usually ignore that but that is because I play the game with actual Girls in the Guild......I dunno that makes it weird for me ::shrug::
Actually that is not entirely true. Shadowheart always wins :p

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Interestingly I have no very specific preference for Women Characters as long as they're hot. Only exception is Warcraft stuff. Usually ignore that but that is because I play the game with actual Girls in the Guild......I dunno that makes it weird for me ::shrug::
Actually that is not entirely true. Shadowheart always wins :p
Huh, I would've guessed it would do the opposite considering you play it.
As for Shadowheart, she really feels like the new Jaina. I don't know if you remember but there was a period where every time Jaina appeared in polls, she won.

It would seem scream is winning by 27 votes over Venom.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
It would seem scream is winning by 27 votes over Venom.
Arggggllll!!!!!111111:KEK:
Yeah I remember Jaina. Was one of the times I unsubbed because above stated reason. Also except for Shadowheart (And maybe Minsc and Minthara) I despise Baldurs Gate 3. I never said I'm not weird lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Nunya_01

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
whats the difference between them mean for zmsfm anyway? yellow tentacles over black.. with fucked up feet either way
Oh I guess I missunderstood, probably no difference for ZMFSM he just does what gets voted.
Except a slight different kind of Animating due above mentioned Bodyform.
There's just a lot of people that like Girl/MonsterGirl/Futa in his subscriberbase right now.
I'm personally just bothered by the Monster slots getting taken up by girls/futa.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Arggggllll!!!!!111111:KEK:
Yeah I remember Jaina. Was one of the times I unsubbed because above stated reason. Also except for Shadowheart (And maybe Minsc and Minthara) I despise Baldurs Gate 3. I never said I'm not weird lol
WOW. OK OK. Sorry but I have to agree with you. That's just weird :KEK:.
(In all seriousness, each to their own)
whats the difference between them mean for zmsfm anyway? yellow tentacles over black.. with fucked up feet either way
Dunno how many times you're going to complain about the feet dude. Get over it, he very likely isn't going to change it anytime soon. Even better - what works with Zm is fair criticism (for example fair bit of people objected against Minthara anim so he brought back the monsters despite 2 month ban cycle). He ain't a snowflake and takes a criticism if you explain your point of view in friendly manner. Complaining here isn't going to accomplish anything. Doubt he even checks this site.
Difference is context, scenario and character. Venom doesn't have tentacle hair, neither he's got a feminine body.
Majority of the poll are "symbiote people" anyway. That's the result of voting for Gwen.
I'm personally just bothered by the Monster slots getting taken up by girls/futa.
She is technically a monster. Just a female one. Regardless, would've preferred if something else won. That's why I vote for characters like Tifa, Witcher girls or Resident evil girls. That way we get actual monstrously monstrous monsters. Oh well.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
She is technically a monster. Just a female one. Regardless, would've preferred if something else won. That's why I vote for characters like Tifa, Witcher girls or Resident evil girls. That way we get actual monstrously monstrous monsters. Oh well.
Yeah true more so than Mizora. But afaik he never did Monster Girls before, I could be wrong but at least I can't remember him having female Monsters before.
So that is a weird change and a bad one for me personally.
I kinda suggested that he not add female Monsters to the Monster categorie and instead add Monsters to the Futa/Lesbian Polls.
Since the one chick in the Mix got voted I can only assume that is what the current subscriber base wants.
That also means my main kink for subscribing is basically gone along with beasts which then means I rather support someone else more in my line.
But I Paid the whole month anyways so I'll wait and see.
That's kinda why I like just paying for a product. Might be more expensive but I can exactly pay for what I like.
More about the principal than the actual money lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah true more so than Mizora. But afaik he never did Monster Girls before, I could be wrong but at least I can't remember him having female Monsters before.
So that is a weird chang and a bad one for me personally.
True. Mizora should've never been with monsters. She talks, she is intelligent, she's a human with horns and wings.
As for selections, I don't think I remember monster girls either? Except for WoW maybe? Not particularly complaining but with Zm's selection of monsters, it's quite wild on what we get.
I've never been subbed to a creator who offered nearly as weird and wide selections of partners, especially monsters. Which is good.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
True. Mizora should've never been with monsters. She talks, she is intelligent, she's a human with horns and wings.
As for selections, I don't think I remember monster girls either? Except for WoW maybe? Not particularly complaining but with Zm's selection of monsters, it's quite wild on what we get.
I've never been subbed to a creator who offered nearly as weird and wide selections of partners, especially monsters. Which is good.
Yeah It's this special kind of Monster that I don't like, guess I'm more particular there,well to each his own. Like I said not faulting ZMSFM here.
Let's see what he comes up with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
That's kinda why I like just paying for a product. Might be more expensive but I can exactly pay for what I like.
More about the principal than the actual money lol
I get that. You never know what you get in the final version of the cut. I do have to give to ZM that unlike many other artists, he actually has a regularly updated schedule on discord. That way you can always see what will get animated to a degree. No hurt in waiting month or two, see what he cooks up. Otherwise resub in two months or so when the monster polls get unbanned? That being start of July. In between he should be making monster anims.
any Shadowheart content?
This month? Nope. According to schedule on discord, Laezel is getting animated. If you're asking in general - yep. There's an animation with a displacer beast, mindflayer, futa tiefling and couple of posters.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
I get that. You never know what you get in the final version of the cut. I do have to give to ZM that unlike many other artists, he actually has a regularly updated schedule on discord.
Don't use Discord much but I'm actually on his discord. Guess I should check that more often.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
This month? Nope. According to schedule on discord, Laezel is getting animated. If you're asking in general - yep. There's an animation with a displacer beast, mindflayer, futa tiefling and couple of posters.
I guess I completely ignored the Shadowheart Tiefling Futa. I stand corrected, he has done "Monster" Futa before.

LexPro

May 4, 2017
I get that. You never know what you get in the final version of the cut. I do have to give to ZM that unlike many other artists, he actually has a regularly updated schedule on discord. That way you can always see what will get animated to a degree. No hurt in waiting month or two, see what he cooks up. Otherwise resub in two months or so when the monster polls get unbanned? That being start of July. In between he should be making monster anims.

can you tell wich one got futa and posters to download pls

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes