Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
I like the self awareness.
As far as I'm aware, Zmsfm is the only one who does futa variations?
Because the main version of the animation is lesbian. With Mizora being voted in by vast majority of the subs last month.
(Which I call stupid as neither Mizora, Raphael or Haarlep are monsters. Unless it's Raphael's devil form)

I'd love to be corrected if there's anyone else as I don't follow many futa artists. I know normal and futa variations are common among 2D artists but with animators it's surely way more time consuming. Leading to artist simply not bothering to make them.
Hmm Futa Variations I'm honestly not sure, but Vanilla Futa is basically a dime a dozen just like other Vanilla. Which makes sense I guess.
If I'm being self aware Futa probably bothers me more than other stuff because it's one of the few things I honestly find it rather disgusting.

Reactions: NukaCola and Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Hmm Futa Variations I'm honestly not sure, but Vanilla Futa is basically a dime a dozen just like other Vanilla. Which makes sense I guess.
If I'm being self aware Futa probably bothers me more than other stuff because it's one of the few things I honestly find it rather disgusting.
True. Futa is an extremely common fetish.
I personally don't mind if he does futa honestly, more so if it's variants. 4 animations a month with decent length + variants is enough to me. Of course as long as he remains committed to the variety. Which he will. In substar posts there's always this message of "wanting to make everyone happy". Making everyone happy equals to doing varied things. For good or worse as I'm sure many would love him to just commit to a singular theme.
Hell, I'm sure some would love if he quit making loops and actually made movies instead. That alone would be a dream scenario as very few people match his speed. Only one that comes in mind is noname55.
the feet his models use... theyre actively exorcising the footfag within me
Absolute win situation lol

KEKVS23

Oct 23, 2019
I don't get why people say he's getting worst or he's doing more X-genre now than before. Zmsfm is one of the few that actually quite "rotate" different genre: you have futa, monster, vanilla, rape, etc. so that everyone can have stuff he like

Reactions: Ikomomo

gxhunter1982

Feb 22, 2022
OP Updated

Added videos for 2024 Feb-March + 3 pics

View attachment 3502214
Thanks tequre and GIGIEZ
” Her hair clips her face in the pregnant version “

"Should be fixed now"

new updated "Lara & Criminals (Pregnant)" is still old
Someone upload a new one earlier, but I couldn’t find link now, so I put up a new one.

And
”Hermione & Wolf (Big Breast)“ in 23s,three arm
Someone have a fix version?

屏幕截图 2024-04-04.jpg

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
2022-11 archive is corrupt tested pixeldrain and gofile mirrors. crc for both files downloaded from mirrors are same which means the og 2022-11 archive uploaded is corrupted.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
rf96, if you still have the files, I have them, but don't remember which one were in the update
Kate Threesome: - - - -
Jaina Kalecgos: - - - -
Alexstrasza & Orcs: - -
- -
Jaina & Worgen: - - - -
Judy Instaloss: - - - -
Kiriko & Hashimoto: - - - -
Yennefer & Hound:
- - - -

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
And
”Hermione & Wolf (Big Breast)“ in 23s,three arm
Someone have a fix version?
These things usually happen because whoever is leaking leaks too fast :ROFLMAO:.
Love ZM but during releases he can be such a scatterbrain. Usually better to wait a day or half a day until he fixes it if there's errors.
Went ahead and checked the posts.
Hermione thing isn't fixed. I don't think I saw anyone mentioning it on substar (no idea if was on patreon, im not subbed there) or discord. It does just happen for a split second so not too bad.
Lara is fine now.
There was an issue with Minthara too where pubic hair post was duplicated. That's fixed too now.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Except it's a futa in the lead again.....are you kidding me.....if that goes again I'm definitely out.
At least till sanity returns.
Doubt he'll make it futa/lesbian this time? Correct me if I'm wrong later lol. According to results in discord, Venom is second so hopefully over night he pulls through.
I voted for corrupted miles, carnage and giant symbiote. No idea why people vote for Scream when there's 8 different options.
Although Abomination, Red Hulk and Anti-Venom are quite lame.

Either way, we have Black cat and Lizard as backup.

Reactions: Reaper9988
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes