Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Beast is gone, reduced to atoms. Monsters remain and some niche fetishes. "Problem" is that he focuses on variety. Which many welcome, others dislike.
That being said, I do prefer non-vanilla contents too. There's way too many vanilla creators. It does very least put me at ease knowing unlike many others, he still does variants and focuses on telling stories.

Sidenote: Huge props to ZM this month. This month the total length of the animations is about 4 minutes. Don't particularly care whether it's vanilla or something else. 4 minutes per month + variants is impressive. Combined with fact that Minthara and Mizora is technically two separate anims.
Yeah hit rate for me with Zmsfm is about 50%, now that futa is in the mix it probably will lower some more.
This month was pretty bust for me but february had nearly all hits.
Problem with variety, if there is too many misses for me I usually unsub for a while till there is enough releases I like again.
But yeah he does a good job for the niche, Vanilla creators are really a dime a dozen.
He said next month should be harder and rougher. I'll stick for now <3

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah the Minthara one got kinda ruined by Mizora being voted in as "Monster".
True. Worst part is that it's kinda self inflicted. I remember there being a poll asking if people consider things like that "monsters" and most voted yes. I am about 60% sure that next month he'll probably unban monsters again. Considering Mizora isn't really a monster and few people complained.
Even though Mizora utterly demolished everyone.
Problem with variety, if there is too many misses for me I usually unsub for a while till there is enough releases I like again.
But yeah he does a good job for the niche, Vanilla creators are really a dime a dozen.
He said next month should be harder and rougher. I'll stick for now <3
Props to you for actually giving the man few bucks along the way. The animations won't go anywhere if you unsub for month or two anyway. I personally keep my sub around as ZM's so far been stupidly consistent.
Animators of his size tend to kind of slow down or make some random posters. Yet he himself manages to make 4 animations + variants. Makes one wonder how come other animators can't do half of that >.>

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
True. Worst part is that it's kinda self inflicted. I remember there being a poll asking if people consider things like that "monsters" and most voted yes. I am about 60% sure that next month he'll probably unban monsters again. Considering Mizora isn't really a monster and few people complained.
Even though Mizora utterly demolished everyone.

Props to you for actually giving the man few bucks along the way. The animations won't go anywhere if you unsub for month or two anyway. I personally keep my sub around as ZM's so far been stupidly consistent.
Animators of his size tend to kind of slow down or make some random posters. Yet he himself manages to make 4 animations + variants. Makes one wonder how come other animators can't do half of that >.>
Yeah he did unban Monsters, I left my 5 cents about how I think he could change the votes heh.

Reactions: Cenwen

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Most of my subs are for people that draw/live2d or do stills, they do tend to be more consistent. The only other 3d Movie Creators I did throw money too is the Count and Sinthetic. Counts Tyrant and Cammy animations were damn good imo. And Sinthetics Venom/Gwen also.
I much prefer buying single pieces though as it was possible in Gumroad, that way I can support exactly the content I like.
Alas that is not possible atm outside of Japanese stores.
So I'll have to juggle my subs around as I see fit hehe

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Just a fingering animation is very dull for someone as good as he is. I mean the Minthara and Lara recent works.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Well judging from the likes and "dislikes" on Subscribestar Zmsfm seems to be somewhat overrun by futa fanboys.
That's not good.....why ....futa is literally everywhere these days.
It ruined Tarakanovich for the most part. I mean, after his long ass absences, what little he still makes is further diluted by futa only content.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
It ruined Tarakanovich for the most part. I mean, after his long ass absences, what little he still makes is further diluted by futa only content.
I have no interest in Kink shaming, to each his own.
But why someone would flogg to Zfsm when there is a miriad of other options it really baffels me. We are not even talking about a hardcore taking by a futa here. I just don't get it why someone would try to turn ZMSFM mixes into vanilla futa.
No I know. It's not 100% vanilla but just compare the Mai Animation for this month. Compared to that it's such a snoozer.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018

Bonus freebie imageset. This wasn't mentioned in the schedule so zmsfm must've made it in his free time.

I have no interest in Kink shaming, to each his own.
But why someone would flogg to Zfsm when there is a miriad of other options it really baffels me. We are not even talking about a hardcore taking by a futa here. I just don't get it why someone would try to turn ZMSFM mixes into vanilla futa.
No I know. It's not 100% vanilla but just compare the Mai Animation for this month. Compared to that it's such a snoozer.
While I'm not into futa myself, I can say that they would flog to him because of his story based animations, no exaggerated proportions and anim variants. Combined with overall consistency. Although if they'd expect futa anim every month, they'd be sorely mistaken. That honor is reserved for monster and in past Jaina.

Minthara & Mizora
Lizard & Black Cat
Laezel & ?
Overwatch animation (Undecided yet, may change)
Poll animation (Likely monster)

This month's schedule. I hope he uses the PS5 Lizard.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021

Bonus freebie imageset. This wasn't mentioned in the schedule so zmsfm must've made it in his free time.

While I'm not into futa myself, I can say that they would flog to him because of his story based animations, no exaggerated proportions and anim variants. Combined with overall consistency. Although if they'd expect futa anim every month, they'd be sorely mistaken. That honor is reserved for monster and in past Jaina.

Minthara & Mizora
Lizard & Black Cat
Laezel & ?
Overwatch animation (Undecided yet, may change)
Poll animation (Likely monster)

This month's schedule. I hope he uses the PS5 Lizard.
That makes sense. Like we agree he is very good at what he does. And he probably even overworks himself :(

• Sad

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
That makes sense. Like we agree he is very good at what he does. And he probably even overworks himself :(
In last 2 posts he did mention how he reached his limit for this month and overworked himself a bit too much. Hopefully he takes it easier this month. Less intros perhaps, bit more sex.
Good thing with monsters back in polls and BG3 banned. While I do love BG3, it feels so one sided when both BG3 + monsters are available.

I've noticed that Zmsfm has often times access to many monsters that aren't available anywhere else. I do wonder if with release of Dragon's Dogma 2, he can perhaps get his hands on new monsters? I've seen videos of gryphons, manticores, cyclops etc and they all look damn good.

Reactions: Reaper9988

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
what a waste... i'm aware zmsfm doesnt do any beast stuff anymore but if its gonna be vanilla futa then thats just sad. futa variants sure, awesome, but theres already 50 trillion artists doing futaxfuta content. and yes I appreciate the irony of "complaining" about things I don't pay for.

Pandaperv945

Mar 22, 2024
Imo way better than the last one. Hopefully more monster stuff in April. I hope he tries to pull of a Ivy x Lizardman animation sometime

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
what a waste... i'm aware zmsfm doesnt do any beast stuff anymore but if its gonna be vanilla futa then thats just sad. futa variants sure, awesome, but theres already 50 trillion artists doing futaxfuta content. and yes I appreciate the irony of "complaining" about things I don't pay for.
I like the self awareness.
As far as I'm aware, Zmsfm is the only one who does futa variations?
Because the main version of the animation is lesbian. With Mizora being voted in by vast majority of the subs last month.
(Which I call stupid as neither Mizora, Raphael or Haarlep are monsters. Unless it's Raphael's devil form)

I'd love to be corrected if there's anyone else as I don't follow many futa artists. I know normal and futa variations are common among 2D artists but with animators it's surely way more time consuming. Leading to artist simply not bothering to make them.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes