chairfull

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
So quick question, don't know if anyone can help here, I get to the scene where you first meet the cultists, I've attached an image as a point of reference, immediately afterwards the game crashes, don't suppose anyone else has encountered this issue and knows a fix for it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try Shift+G and changing the Ren'Py graphics settings. I think there is a blur effect that is causing that problem.

If the MC is fucking zombies shouldn't this have a necrophilia tag? Or does necrophila only count when they are dead but not undead (like step-relatives not counting for incest)?
They are more like monster-bimbos than traditional zombies. And the story won't feature on screen blood, gore or cannibalism.

help me with these missions too, please
find hammer
visit Clara
patch Olivia
To patch her, use the radio to order patches, then just sleep 7 days.
The Hammer and Clara quests aren't worth completing, at the moment.

Ok, what? apparently i got an ending on day 10? only got 3 completed missions (tie olivia, order patch, cure olivia) and an empty active list. replay gives an error so i can't even see if i'm missing anything. Do the traps even do anything? they always empty
Currently the traps will catch Olivia if she runs away. (You leave her untied.)
They'll do more in the future.

Reactions: dussalant

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Hi Dev
I'm getting booted to Main Menu when I try to initiate a scavenge, unless it's a quickie. Was having fun up to this point.

EDIT: same with v7.1.1

Last edited:
Reactions: Dyhart and PrEzi

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
There was the problem of characters' images don't appear, just the background. Is it fixed yet?

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
For some reason when I try to go scavenge now (Day 4) it sends me back to the main menu no matter what scavenge options I choose.

Reactions: boblicticious

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
Try Shift+G and changing the Ren'Py graphics settings. I think there is a blur effect that is causing that problem.

They are more like monster-bimbos than traditional zombies. And the story won't feature on screen blood, gore or cannibalism.

To patch her, use the radio to order patches, then just sleep 7 days.
The Hammer and Clara quests aren't worth completing, at the moment.

Currently the traps will catch Olivia if she runs away. (You leave her untied.)
They'll do more in the future.
Dont know if you caught it yet or not but the replay menu option bugs out because "b = datetime.strptime(s.unlocked, date_format)" The s.unlocked needs to be "b = datetime.strptime(s.unlocked['dt'], date_format)"

chairfull

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
Mac OS game crashes when you go to the Candy-Mart to deal with the blackmailer
Is it mid way into her explaining things? It might be related to Ren'Py's blur effect. You could try Shift-G and changing some graphic settings.

Hi Dev
I'm getting booted to Main Menu when I try to initiate a scavenge, unless it's a quickie. Was having fun up to this point.

EDIT: same with v7.1.1
For some reason when I try to go scavenge now (Day 4) it sends me back to the main menu no matter what scavenge options I choose.
I'm pretty sure I found a fix for this, though it's hard to replicate consistently:
v0.7.2:

Dont know if you caught it yet or not but the replay menu option bugs out because "b = datetime.strptime(s.unlocked, date_format)" The s.unlocked needs to be "b = datetime.strptime(s.unlocked['dt'], date_format)"
Thank you! Fixed in v0.7.2:

Bantz

Sep 1, 2021
The game is quite buggy at the moment, much to be expected from a large update I guess.

Olivia is cured in the 0.7.2 patch yet remains in the basement forever more for me
Also, if you worth through out of sequence and Olivia is 'cured' heathers house trigger isn't available it seems

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Yeah i was going to say, if doing events out of order can break the game, don't make it possible to do them out of order. When dalia is infected in her room all her interactions are for an uninfected Dalia, so you can't "cure" her.

chairfull

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2022
I'm a noob dev, so don't know how to communicate things:
We want to release more frequently, so started releasing these unstable "v0.0.x" builds.
v0.8 will be the "content complete" build. (No dead end quests.)
So people who want a smoother game should wait for v0.8.

And I don't use discord a lot, but made a channel:

Aurochs

May 18, 2018
I like the game, conceptually. I like the art style. This could be really good.

But echoing someone else's comment; if you're going to have a branching path style of game where doing things out of order can break progression, you must structure it in such a way that the player cannot break their save.

That hasn't been done here, and you can end up locked out of progression and at a dead end because you did something too early.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Mhm. This release probably should have only been for a small group of beta testers to check some stuff, not public. It's way too chaotic; something works, then something else doesn't; you don't know what's complete or not, whether something is a bug or just not implemented, etcpp. (of course, sometimes there's a message about content not being done).

I liked the game as small quirky zombimbo story. Not sure everything needs to be a sandbox, though I can see the appeal with the scenario. But it's got to reasonably work and account for players actually, you know, playing the game ;)

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I have to admit, I've just started so I have a very limited experience but I gotta say, the game is annoying me already... First I was concerned that the download was merely 60 MB, I assunmed RenPy alone takes about 100. Then that woman was incessantly pushing her butt right into the camera, then that other woman starts doing the same. Seems quite obvious as to what the developer's main fetish is...

Anyway judging by other comments it seems it's gonna be a while before anything works properly. And I hope it will because graphics aside (dont think I like them but thats a matter of taste) the game looks very promising. Splitting inventories seems like a good idea too.

But seriously... 'Z-MB13 virus'? If I ever run into the game dev on the street, I'm slapping him in the face with a loud 'NO! BAD DEV!'

[EDIT]
Actually, scratch that, all my good will disappeared when I un;ocked two rooms only to see there is no content in either of them. And then, the scene where the idiot protagonist couldnt figure out what a vibrator is just made me quit the game.

More content, smarter protagonist, and you've got yourself a game.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes