VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Zilf Next Door [v0.7.1.2] [chairfull]

1. 5.00 star(s)

cooguy066

Love the artwork and story of this game. The concept is very good and thought out. The branching storyline actually feels like I have choices instead of being guided to a singular ending. Cannot wait until full release.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

abinath

Overall is a great VN. It's a little short but is a charming story. I wasn't sure about the art at first but I really liked it and am a fan now. I hope to see more in this style. It had some unfinished bits at the time of writing this but the main story seems to be complete so yeah overall I recommend checking it out. Great job and thank you for making it
  3. 4.00 star(s)

slocal

Fun story, and a fair amount of content for the second release. I'm not sure about it being v0.7. You can get through the story, but it feels a bit jumpy. I'm hoping that later versions fill in some more of the story (right now it feel like it goes: A-B-C-J-S-T-Z).
  4. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

It was a decent game that is honest enough about it's rediculousness to be fun. Could strongly use a gallery or something to tell what scenes were missed, a lot of branching paths but not sure it's got the replayability for as many as it has. Still, in the swamp of clone games out there it stands out enough to be 4 stars. If you like the art preview and the concept gives makes you chuckle, sure give it a try you won't be disappointed.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

thedood1971

Great art and cool concept! Can't wait to see more updates in the future. Love the thick characters - this is a something that has potential to develop into a classic!More please and lets support this dev!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Mulura

A really nice game! I like the Art style. The MC is not too degrading towards the "inhuman" Zombies which is nice in comparison to a lot of other games out there. I think the models are sexy and not over the top exaggerated and the story is fun and engaging. I am looking forward to more story!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ekyo

Zilf is funny, female protagonist havent nice curves and i like curves, it's well written and have a unique art style that's very nice.

this game is refreshing, not like 99% of other games that are all the same.

thanks to chairfull, waiting for updates :)