jaruh

May 1, 2017
Is there a especial way to install this or something? it just keep freezing after using "next" in the sexual stats menu.

ERROR: get_as_text: Condition ' !f ' is true. returned: String()
At: core/bind/core_bind.cpp:1755
1Slot
Remove folder 1
this is what i got, help pls

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Yea , the errors when loading images are false positives just ignored them. Thanks for the report I think I have fixed that bug, the problem was that the game doesn't stop you from not selecting a portrait and he expects you to have one. I've been pretty busy lately but on Sunday I think I'll be able to upload an update with that fix plus a new event that includes a gangbang.
The portraits are currently really limited so I suggest making it optional as I tried to go without a portrait due to none of them reflecting the character I wanted. I'm guessing others will make this mistake as well.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
The portraits are currently really limited so I suggest making it optional as I tried to go without a portrait due to none of them reflecting the character I wanted. I'm guessing others will make this mistake as well.
Yea that is why I put the option to import your own portraits.

ERROR: get_as_text: Condition ' !f '
Ok, a few questions, which version are you using? Do you have a portrait, a name, and an age?.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There seems to be a bit of an error in the positioning of the portraits.
If there's no portrait selected (and I think if the game doesn't select one automatically it should allow the player to do so), it should default, I think, to a transparent PNG. That way it's simply invisible.
Oh, also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The contacts screen is kind of fucked, for me at least.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
It seems that a lot of people are using the wrong version and are reporting bugs that I have previously fixed. The one you should use is the one written in the left corner 0.4.1 without the E for experimental. This is my fault for not differentiating the versions well, in the future I will strive to make this clearer.

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Where do you put the image pack ?
I tried in the "gonto" folder and the game folder.

It seems that a lot of people are using the wrong version and are reporting bugs that I have previously fixed. The one you should use is the one written in the left corner 0.4.1 without the E for experimental. This is my fault for not differentiating the versions well, in the future I will strive to make this clearer.
So gotta use .4.1 and the image pack? yeah, is kinda complicated for the average moronic internaut :1

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
0.4.2.S

-Added a party event (Ganbang content)

-Fixed the bug where the game will let you progress without a name, age, or avatar.

-Fixed the bug where you always succeed in some events rolls.

-Changed the numbering of the updates. The stable updates without bugs will have an S, Stable, at the end and the updates that you introduce new mechanics and therefore tend to be more unstable will have an E, Experimental, at the end (Like the new perks system).

I've been pretty busy lately and haven't been able to update what I wanted but hopefully next week the first part of the perk system will be out.

Link Windows:

Link Mac:

jaruh

May 1, 2017
0.4.2.S

-Added a party event (Ganbang content)

-Fixed the bug where the game will let you progress without a name, age, or avatar.

-Fixed the bug where you always succeed in some events rolls.

-Changed the numbering of the updates. The stable updates without bugs will have an S, Stable, at the end and the updates that you introduce new mechanics and therefore tend to be more unstable will have an E, Experimental, at the end (Like the new perks system).

I've been pretty busy lately and haven't been able to update what I wanted but hopefully next week the first part of the perk system will be out.

Link Windows:
Mega

Link Mac:
Mega
This ver work just fine. Cheers

Reactions: Spiderling77

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Can't seem to get imported images to work. I cropped the image to 300x500 and named it "6" yet when I boot up the game and click the portrait its not there.
This is the path that the image was put in.
C:\Users\ pc\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Zero to hero\Avatars

I have also tried renaming the Avatars folder "Avatar", "avatar", and "avatars" with no luck.
I was previously trying on 0.4.1 and have tried on 0.4.2.S to no avail.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Can't seem to get imported images to work. I cropped the image to 300x500 and named it "6" yet when I boot up the game and click the portrait its not there.
This is the path that the image was put in.
C:\Users\ pc\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Zero to hero\Avatars

I have also tried renaming the Avatars folder "Avatar", "avatar", and "avatars" with no luck.
I was previously trying on 0.4.1 and have tried on 0.4.2.S to no avail.
The folder must be named "Avatars", if is the first custom portrait that you make must be also named 1 and be a .png . To avoid this problem in the future in the next update the game will create the Avatars and Image_Pack folder.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
The folder must be named "Avatars", if is the first custom portrait that you make must be also named 1 and be a .png . To avoid this problem in the future in the next update the game will create the Avatars and Image_Pack folder.
It worked thanks! I realize that the note basically laid out it all out but they were somewhat confusing

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
I recommend implementing some way to make the event log always go to the bottom after a choice. Currently you have to scroll down after every choice once they go past the bottom of the log

Kurzgert

Mar 13, 2020
Do you put the cg folder on Avatars?

Edit: I put the folder on AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Zero to hero it worked but some of the images didn't worked

Last edited:

Kurzgert

Mar 13, 2020
SCRIPT ERROR: init_Panel_Techniques: Invalid operands 'Nil' and 'int' in operator '+'.
At: res://Scenes/Panel_Techniques.gdc:33

it crashed after i picked my stats.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Do you put the cg folder on Avatars?

Edit: I put the folder on AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Zero to hero it worked but some of the images didn't worked
The CG pack goes in the Image_Pack folder, you must create it.

SCRIPT ERROR: init_Panel_Techniques: Invalid operands 'Nil' and 'int' in operator '+'.
At: res://Scenes/Panel_Techniques.gdc:33

it crashed after i picked my stats.
What version are you using? Make sure that you are using the 0.4.2.S.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Game crashes after second turn of combat. Currently on the 0.4.2.S version. After selecting fireball a second time the script runs loads of lines very fast then the game closes. I was in a fight due to a failed stealth check if that matters.

Kurzgert

Mar 13, 2020
The CG pack goes in the Image_Pack folder, you must create it.

What version are you using? Make sure that you are using the 0.4.2.S.
yes I'm using that version also I already did what you said about the Image_pack folder but some still doesn't work.

Last edited:

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Game crashes after second turn of combat. Currently on the 0.4.2.S version. After selecting fireball a second time the script runs loads of lines very fast then the game closes. I was in a fight due to a failed stealth check if that matters.
That is a new one, thanks for the report.

yes I'm using that version also I already did what you said about the Image_pack folder but some still doesn't work.
Your folders should look like this :
Captura de pantalla 2020-06-05 14.45.35.png