• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It was thanks to that game that I got into doing mine, also the creator of that game gave me a lot of support.
I stand to what i say. Guy makes undeserved ammount of money while games with superior art get comparatively nothing.
Hold the same problem with 3dcg games with stock daz assets.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I stand to what i say. Guy makes undeserved ammount of money while games with superior art get comparatively nothing.
Hold the same problem with 3dcg games with stock daz assets.
I respect your opinion and I agree on the 3Dcg part some games are so bad you just see the same assets on every game over and over, but I can separate at least one or two that looked good or were good.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
We are working on something new right now, so Zero G is in hiatus.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I'm not going to say yes on the game coming back is a maybe, and yeah it will probably be the same artist.
Depending on how the new game reception is we'll see where we go from there. ;)

Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I'm not going to say yes on the game coming back is a maybe, and yeah it will probably be the same artist.
Depending on how the new game reception is we'll see where we go from there. ;)
Maybe is enough for me. Nice. When your new game is up i'll change my sig to help.

Reactions: Noce

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
We are happy to announce our new game "LoverBoy" is in development here's some images of it.
Looks nice. Those characters remind me of something, especially the gambit and Phoenix look alikes.
Hope this one gives you success, though I would recommended shilling this EVERYWHERE and maybe dont try to put unfinished content in the releases, as I think when you cut it on the next to work on it later many supporters will think that you are cutting content and the project is doing badly.
Regarless good luck with it. Hope you dont add NTR either, historically the most successfull games are NTR free even if optional.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Looks nice. Those characters remind me of something, especially the gambit and Phoenix look alikes.
Hope this one gives you success, though I would recommended shilling this EVERYWHERE and maybe dont try to put unfinished content in the releases, as I think when you cut it on the next to work on it later many supporters will think that you are cutting content and the project is doing badly.
Regarless good luck with it. Hope you dont add NTR either, historically the most successfull games are NTR free even if optional.
Thanks, I don't think we'll add NTR also we are trying to make the updates like episodes so is more convenient to finish and don't overdo stuff.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Thanks, I don't think we'll add NTR also we are trying to make the updates like episodes so is more convenient to finish and don't overdo stuff.
Nice. Making them self contained episodes guarantees something will get finished, cant wait to see more. Godspeed.

Edit: Also please make a banner so I can add it as my signature to help with the game's awareness.

Last edited:

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Nice. Making them self contained episodes guarantees something will get finished, cant wait to see more. Godspeed.

Edit: Also please make a banner so I can add it as my signature to help with the game's awareness.
I have a Banner but how do I do what you said?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Something simple like what I have. Just an small image featuring some characters and the game's name. Post it here so I can use it.
There you go.
Just gotta wait for the release, in the meantime we'll be posting character Bios on patreon.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes