• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
There you go.
Just gotta wait for the release, in the meantime we'll be posting character Bios on patreon.
Done.
Funny i was just going to mention to change the tiers.
ARe those all the characters or are there others yet to be released? Because there is a lack of muscle girls in there. Maybe make a female Juggernaut inspired character. Sorry but Zero G had so much muscle girl.

Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Done.
Funny i was just going to mention to change the tiers.
ARe those all the characters or are there others yet to be released? Because there is a lack of muscle girls in there. Maybe make a female Juggernaut inspired character. Sorry but Zero G had so much muscle girl.
More are coming, but they will be reveal on the game for the plot.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Since we are all in Quarantine mode, we decided to change the models of our characters since the artist was feeling uncertain about it.

Before.

Before .png

After.

After .png

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I also would like to know any feedback about the new models.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Since we are all in Quarantine mode, we decided to change the models of our characters since the artist was feeling uncertain about it.

Before.

View attachment 612745

After.

View attachment 612747
I also would like to know any feedback about the new models.
I honestly prefer the older models. Probably because they are more expressive and detailed. I think the first character looks more appealing before than after. Though the red head and Samurai do look more feminine in after.

Reactions: niennunb and Noce

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017

Before.

View attachment 612745

After.

View attachment 612747
I honestly prefer the older models. Probably because they are more expressive and detailed. I think the first character looks more appealing before than after. Though the red head and Samurai do look more feminine in after.

I agree. They look more "realistic" but less expressive. Also the older models add a more unique look to it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Reactions: Noce

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
Why is the alien the only one with a weakness?
Also I thought that Gutter Angel was a guy. Good that its a girl.
Also the almost legal age stuff might get you into troubles so you might reconsider that bit.
Maybe the Ronin could be a cake instead of MiLF since she isnt married and old.
Yeah forgot that, patreon now needs age on fictional characters even tho for us barely legal is 18
Also no gay stuff on this game.
The other characters has weaknesses too but won't spoil everything.

• Thinking Face
D

Deleted member 2043115

Any way of getting the Abandoned tag off of this thread? The dev is obviously working on it based on recent posting.

Sergei_Dekker

Feb 25, 2020
So I get this game is abandoned but is there more to it than the art class storyline? it ends after I pick either the student or teacher when they are mad at each other. Am I missing something? there seem to be way mroe tags than are represented in there

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
I need to find a new coder again, since the last one lost their job and the covid just made everything worse.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes