Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
The game crashes while zadra give to hero a booby massage
Will check that out. It shouldn't be a save issue, I can actually say you can reuse your saves in ZGA, since I never mess up the old booleans. I only add new ones. But thanks for the report. If it's in the release, I thought I fixed it...and I will then fix it.

Usually I don't try anything with futa or sissy tags, but this sort of had a HS dxd look from the banner. For a game thats been out for 1.75 years, you would think they have more then just 5 choices through out the whole game available, and 20 minutes of gameplay. The intro belies the content. only thing availabe is the "Art class" everything else is to come.
We have a few excuses to why we don't have a lot of content despite all the time.

1. The Old Coder ditching the product a year ago and the New Coder (me) not being able to join for a few months.

2. The Artist having family issues, restrictive schedule, and his technical issues, he's back now but breaks every so many months.

3. Terrible Inefficiency and then having to fix that Terrible Inefficiency. We used to have animations for talking, which meant there was all this effort for 2-3 emotional states per character. With 3-5 images per state. Now we have a simpler system of 7 different emotional states with outfit variations. The art and coloring is over that hump which drove them a bit mad but now we are getting the most out of the 14 poses each character gets.

4. Writing, Editing, and Direction, we have issues with these three things. Mostly writing up scripts, which have happened in variable length and quality. This our biggest flaw and one we're still working with. We haven't been able to hammer out ideas into scripts. Simple as that, the scope of project is also a bit bigger than I like. It's also a first timer thing somewhat. But this is thing we do need to get better on. And resolve to get better on like having lore and using it...

Thanks for digging the Intro, that was the first thing I wrote for the game. As for choices that's something we will add in on. I am going to make the Gym Finale have choices via a simple state machine that result in your ending for Gym, with Doc, with the Team, or Coach. Choice is something to work in with better and faster delivered scripts. We are aware of it, hopefully can figure out ideas for it.

where are the demon gym muscle girls ? any version w/h them is a downgrade tbh
I agree, they will be back. I have plans to re-add them with their old content then their proper finale. Or get some new content along with their old then a proper finale. Most likely going to save the Old Art, and make a better story or at least one with better English. Saving all the art budget for February and March to do a proper send off to Gym. But I do think we need to add more art to Gym's older stuff, since that was our first 3 updates and it can use improvement and more stuff.

Was a bit dissapointed to see that this version has most of its content missing (Comparing it to the screenshots and the tags at least, never encountered the doctor/muscle girl/sissy parts (Except 1 trap but thats it)) but what IS in there is pretty good so far. Its a bit short but its only supposed to be one small route anyway so its fine.
See earlier. It's short cause I cut the exploration mechanics that never were fleshed out well, we don't have any need for GRIND (this is a double edged sword). So we now have nifty menus that can't confuse you. Why, because I reserve my map memory for more useful things. We are more VN than other games...we will try for more gameplay on that end.

But we also need to lengthen stories and their depth. I am proud we aren't just above Meet N Fuck anymore. But we need more interactions to make the art which is pretty nice be more of a treat, build up and context. We are aiming for 6 classes and side content. Probably will redo things like Art in the future but aiming for 6 classes and side contents.

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
We have a few excuses to why we don't have a lot of content despite all the time.

1. The Old Coder ditching the product a year ago and the New Coder (me) not being able to join for a few months.

2. The Artist having family issues, restrictive schedule, and his technical issues, he's back now but breaks every so many months.

3. Terrible Inefficiency and then having to fix that Terrible Inefficiency. We used to have animations for talking, which meant there was all this effort for 2-3 emotional states per character. With 3-5 images per state. Now we have a simpler system of 7 different emotional states with outfit variations. The art and coloring is over that hump which drove them a bit mad but now we are getting the most out of the 14 poses each character gets.

4. Writing, Editing, and Direction, we have issues with these three things. Mostly writing up scripts, which have happened in variable length and quality. This our biggest flaw and one we're still working with. We haven't been able to hammer out ideas into scripts. Simple as that, the scope of project is also a bit bigger than I like. It's also a first timer thing somewhat. But this is thing we do need to get better on. And resolve to get better on like having lore and using it...

Thanks for digging the Intro, that was the first thing I wrote for the game. As for choices that's something we will add in on. I am going to make the Gym Finale have choices via a simple state machine that result in your ending for Gym, with Doc, with the Team, or Coach. Choice is something to work in with better and faster delivered scripts. We are aware of it, hopefully can figure out ideas for it.

I agree, they will be back. I have plans to re-add them with their old content then their proper finale. Or get some new content along with their old then a proper finale. Most likely going to save the Old Art, and make a better story or at least one with better English. Saving all the art budget for February and March to do a proper send off to Gym. But I do think we need to add more art to Gym's older stuff, since that was our first 3 updates and it can use improvement and more stuff.

See earlier. It's short cause I cut the exploration mechanics that never were fleshed out well, we don't have any need for GRIND (this is a double edged sword). So we now have nifty menus that can't confuse you. Why, because I reserve my map memory for more useful things. We are more VN than other games...we will try for more gameplay on that end.

But we also need to lengthen stories and their depth. I am proud we aren't just above Meet N Fuck anymore. But we need more interactions to make the art which is pretty nice be more of a treat, build up and context. We are aiming for 6 classes and side content. Probably will redo things like Art in the future but aiming for 6 classes and side contents.
I liked the art, yeah it might need to be cleaned up but that futa alien Vella or valla, I forget the name now, looked very feminine, more so then most to the point it wasn't to hard to go that route on the second go around, and not being forced to be pegged made it a lot easier. Knowing this is your groups first attempt, with those set backs, I will bookmark the game for another go around at a later time, after some more updates. Being disabled now, I have nothing more then time on my hands to try these games out and give reviews. Overall, I like the concept and what you are trying to attempt, I just hope you are all able to complete it and don't let the set backs talk you out of finishing.

Reactions: Jokai and Noce

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Reactions: Jokai

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Traps, oh no. I don't remember seeing that in my last playthrough. How much content is that going to take up?

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Traps, oh no. I don't remember seeing that in my last playthrough. How much content is that going to take up?
No more than 20 scenes totally, and if there was a trap option it either be from existing trap options or have another option that isn't traps.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
And is optional you will always have the chance to skip it if you don't like traps, futas or gay stuff.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How big do you plan on making the game if traps are going to have 20 scenes?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes