70M45

May 26, 2020
[CITAZIONE="vaca, post: 9092101, membro: 17001"]
Schermo nero....
[/CITAZIONE]
did you fix it? i have the same problem

70M45

May 26, 2020
guys i need a hand, when i start the game the only thing i see after starting is a black screen, do you know how to fix it??

Last edited:

amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
shame girls all with big tits... hope this version got patch, that is free dlc in steam?
got black screen too... :(

月射寒江

Sep 30, 2022
pokiller,帖子:9091196,成员:596387 said:
完全保存。
C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\LocalLow\DSGame\Yusetsu

PS:请随意使用Cheat Engine speed hack加快游戏速度:偷偷摸摸的:
[/引用]

你是真正的英雄

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
1665424516953.png

Eto,, Fengxaing? Fuka? What??? I know(I'm also not sure), the developer is from Chinese or Taiwan(dunno), but why not correcting some of error/typo... (like when naming a character)...

Profmco

Sep 14, 2019
I'll post my guide for the conversation options that give the best result as I go along. I don't see an English guide anywhere so maybe this'll be useful to someone. It'll no doubt save someone from the frustration of reloading saves and going through the loading times.

The stages are split once you get a new CG event. I missed some conversation options, but I couldn't be bothered to load again. I also recommend cheating to get money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: finally finished the conversation guide for this dumb game. Story is short and sweet but the gameplay elements are pointless and drag the game out needlessly. If the game were a visual novel and the story lengthened to add some more drama, I think it'll be a much more entertaining game.
In the stage 4 on Fuka’s route, don’t choose get a boyfriend but go with the money choice instead for more affinity.

Reactions: Aquilez
Oct 10, 2019
I'll post my guide for the conversation options that give the best result as I go along. I don't see an English guide anywhere so maybe this'll be useful to someone. It'll no doubt save someone from the frustration of reloading saves and going through the loading times.

The stages are split once you get a new CG event. I missed some conversation options, but I couldn't be bothered to load again. I also recommend cheating to get money.

edit: finally finished the conversation guide for this dumb game. Story is short and sweet but the gameplay elements are pointless and drag the game out needlessly. If the game were a visual novel and the story lengthened to add some more drama, I think it'll be a much more entertaining game.
guide for each ending? pls
The post I quoted has the dialogue options for each girl,
just follow that and my drink "guide" from earlier and either cheat money or reload the work hard option untill you have enough money,
there are 3 endings 1 per girl plus the "bad ending" with the sister which is kinda left to interpretation if they end up toghether or not
They do not seem to have a clear favourite drink,
instead they have the same positive reaction to several,
as a general rule it is pretty easy to guess,
Aoi the "princess" likes elegant things like the two wines, sake and the one she offers you on the first ecounter
Mao seems to like anything that has references to young peapole in the descriptions
Fuuka by process of elimination likes the rest so the heavy alchol content ones like wisky

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chemical Fire

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
how do you guys use cheat engine i have ver 7.4 but as soon as i change the amount of money the game crashes

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes