Akiba99

Oct 27, 2021
The post I quoted has the dialogue options for each girl,
just follow that and my drink "guide" from earlier and either cheat money or reload the work hard option untill you have enough money,
there are 3 endings 1 per girl plus the "bad ending" with the sister which is kinda left to interpretation if they end up toghether or not
hoh did u cheat money can u teach me?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
dang still have the black screen thing, idk how to fix that. Maybe my pc is a potato
Doubt. My rig is literally over ten years old and Nvidia stopped releasing new driver updates for my graphics card like three-four years ago already, and I could play the game just fine.

Jan 15, 2021
i love your avatar picture, would you show me the name of it or game?
The game is fate and the character is an adult version of Jack the Ripper. The artist is Puuzaki Puuna. Fate is not Hentai by the way but it has a lot of nsfw fan art of the characters. Here a gelbooru link for the pic itself

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Black screen problem...

Funny thing is, it can be solved by puting the game in less/shorter destination...

try put it on desktop or C:\ D:\ (or fewer folders)
There, the game work like a charm.

Reactions: AlvOnii-chan

Lnwnel851962

Oct 11, 2022
Only got black screen in load menu and can't go to save menu either, when I click save nothing appear and UI gone, happen to some people in steam forum too. what a buggy game

Reactions: Bob Stones

Bob Stones

Sep 26, 2021
Only got black screen in load menu and can't go to save menu either, when I click save nothing appear and UI gone, happen to some people in steam forum too. what a buggy game
ikr, the art is pretty good but tbh games from this developer are kinda buggy like hell, i have tried their other games so ik it.

Reactions: Lnwnel851962

Krsnnn

Jan 14, 2019
shet, is there credits for this game? i fucking like the art, want to know who's the artist behind

edit: nvm, i got the artist from the steam, if anyone need, its @asayuki101 (twitter)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes