RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well for our understanding its weird but for them it is something normal and some of these things, like renting people to keep you company, might even be a good thing here in the west, given how lonely most peope actually are, if people understand that this doesn't mean sex that is.
More than one professional sex worker's interview I've read remarked a nontrivial portion of their customers are rather more after the warmth of human companionship than the sex as such.

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
With any other country I'd say it's naive to think guys are spending exorbitant amounts of cash to have a woman around and not have fucking them as part of the equation but in Japan's case they're just like that.
Have you not seen the absurd amount people will spend to simp for their favourite twitch streamers or vtubers? Equally absurd, yet here we are.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
As already mentioned the girls work in a hostess club not a brothel,
they are estabilishments where the girls simply talk whit customers and tecnically even touching goes against the rules
officially at least they are popular in japan especially arround the 80s,
if you want an idea of how they work search for yakuza zero,
in that game Majima is tasked whit managing one, the intro to his story should clear at least some things about the club,
the one in this game seems much more low profile than the yakuza one but sould operate similarly,
as for the girls in this game I know for certain that Aoi is a virgin because I completed her story,
I also suspect Mao to be one too but I have not gotten that far yet,
Fuuka might not be but honestly it is more likely than not at this point,
the story whit Aoi is pretty pure love and I am paricularly piky when it comes to this kind of thing,
that said I feel like the entire premise could be substituted whit a normal bar where the girls are eiter waitresses
or bartenders and the story would be pretty much the same.

P.S I still suck at punctuation but at least I am trying.
Ah I see, cheers for the clarification, looking at it too much from a western view it seems.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Imagine having no friend nor relative to talk to and having to pay others thousands dollar to talk to you. What a fucking loser lol

This man take it to next level, also depression is a thing. Once you work far, far away than people you know well, you will experience loneliness as no one around you physically and emotionally know you well. You could say they are loser for not opening out themselves, increasing their social skill or certain gloomy around them but communication happen when both side really "really' want to interact with each other, otherwise it is just small talk.

ReaInMea

Jan 9, 2020
Pleasant surprise to find such a beautiful and interesting game. Away from the typical conversations, monologues and mentalities that reflect a childish thought. Without leaving aside the meaningless biases, dire perceptions about a genre or topic, in addition to the superficiality that abounds so much. (maybe it's cultural, a big dilemma... Of course without generalizing)
However, I perceive that many did not like this wonderful game, different from the typical easy sex and deeper in terms of an interpersonal approach. (Although I may be wrong since I have not finished it) But this is nothing new, since I have identified that a large number prefer to enjoy multimedia creations with such depraved subject, which reflect their internal psyche and interest in the retrograde objectification of women, the taste for rape which abounds for lot and usually comes from Japanese developers (oh another unexpected surprise) and the sadistic taste for other people's evil.
That is the garb of games that tends to abound and like certain individuals.

picard-facepalm.jpg

liniyka

Jul 7, 2017
Pleasant surprise to find such a beautiful and interesting game. Away from the typical conversations, monologues and mentalities that reflect a childish thought. Without leaving aside the meaningless biases, dire perceptions about a genre or topic, in addition to the superficiality that abounds so much. (maybe it's cultural, a big dilemma... Of course without generalizing)
However, I perceive that many did not like this wonderful game, different from the typical easy sex and deeper in terms of an interpersonal approach. (Although I may be wrong since I have not finished it) But this is nothing new, since I have identified that a large number prefer to enjoy multimedia creations with such depraved subject, which reflect their internal psyche and interest in the retrograde objectification of women, the taste for rape which abounds for lot and usually comes from Japanese developers (oh another unexpected surprise) and the sadistic taste for other people's evil.
That is the garb of games that tends to abound and like certain individuals.

View attachment 2079266
I know right, these uneducated swine who only come here to jerk off? Unlike us, proper gentlemen, who only seek romantic enlightment through such amazing means as hentai visual novels. Getting an irl girlfriend? No, they are corrupted and depraved, and as such we shall only entrust our hearts to drawn anime girls.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Imagine having no friend nor relative to talk to and having to pay others thousands dollar to talk to you. What a fucking loser lol
Imagine working most time of your week and not even having time for normal relationships, then feeling lonely and visit such a club without even being bothered over the sum of money that it will cost you. Thats the more likely scenario than your insinuation. ;)

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
so to conquere require bare minimum 13 days for each girls. so it you played your card right, you could conquere them all but there's no harem ending.

ReaInMea

Jan 9, 2020
I know right, these uneducated swine who only come here to jerk off? Unlike us, proper gentlemen, who only seek romantic enlightment through such amazing means as hentai visual novels. Getting an irl girlfriend? No, they are corrupted and depraved, and as such we shall only entrust our hearts to drawn anime girls.
You know, at certain times I can't tell if someone is serious or joking/sarcasm. If it weren't for the nature of certain people.
However, responding to your criticism.
In it message, you mention the irl, the fictional fact and that the water wets, the obviousness of his statement, I know it.
Instead of distorting the idea, understand the real problem, which is not a banality as you try to make it seem. But for a better understanding, I will formulate rhetorical questions: the development and "creativity" who performs it? A machine or a human? What genre are the artistic creations trying to represent? Ideas do influence the mind of society?
Despite the euphemisms and the undervalued idea on the subject, it is really worrying to see a certain pattern of behavior, it also exposes the issues problems of several individuals. That a psychopath and sociopath can be even your father. Do not get confused, one thing is to enjoy sexual representations (in this case, videogames go further, including literature which makes it more significant and profound) meet a certain human need and another big difference is to be tras than to enjoy certain sensitive topics. with sadism and that in the reality cause so much damage.
Just imagine spending several hours developing a game where you expose your artistic "creativity", evidencing your childish mentality and degenerate during all those hours or do all those thoughts come from a machine?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LekLek1337 and RNDM

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Hm,I wonder what kinda of person is the third girl,let me talk to her:''Good evening Onichan uwu''
A hell nah:HideThePain:(she even has the ahoge,the hair antenna if you will)
1664849905147.png

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Ok fr thou,does buying diferent drinks mean anything?I just bough the champagne to test and didn't seen to be much different from beer.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I'll post my guide for the conversation options that give the best result as I go along. I don't see an English guide anywhere so maybe this'll be useful to someone. It'll no doubt save someone from the frustration of reloading saves and going through the loading times.

The stages are split once you get a new CG event. I missed some conversation options, but I couldn't be bothered to load again. I also recommend cheating to get money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: finally finished the conversation guide for this dumb game. Story is short and sweet but the gameplay elements are pointless and drag the game out needlessly. If the game were a visual novel and the story lengthened to add some more drama, I think it'll be a much more entertaining game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes