• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheFeareRetun

Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone know when they do fix the AMD cards bug on the newest version. It does crash after 5-10 minutes. The last thing on the public discord for v0.3.68.002 does mention the fix requires further testing. Dunno if there is any more information for patreons.

"Tainted Grail" on Steam had the same issue but it was fixed rather fast.

I sadly deleted the previous version too soon (never had any issue with previous versions) and now I am stuck with the new version which is unplayable duo to the crashes.
I'm running a 7900XTX and having zero issues with it.

The drivers I'm using are attached.

Which AMD GPU you using so I can get an idea as to what maybe the issue.

Last edited:

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
How do i repair the pants or the boots ?

Game is great but it feels close to how it was last time i tried (around a year or smt idk).
And it has been in development for a long time. I hope it doesn't get abandoned because the gameplay is actually fun in it's not polished state.

Reactions: Kashei1979

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
I'm running a 7900XTX and having zero issues with it.

The drivers I'm using are attached.

Which AMD GPU you using so I can get an idea as to what maybe the issue.
I downloaded the previous version from another source and it does work just fine.

From my testing v0.3.68.002 does not crash at all if no enemies are nearby, - If I am not in combat. I can run the game for hours in safe zones or the arena safe zone and it doesn't crash.

The moment enemies are near it does crash 100% of the time in a matter of minutes. And not just a crash it does kill the AMD driver which never happend since idk Windows XP times for myself.

The fun thing is I can play a game like Dragons Dogma (edit Dragons Dogma 2) on maxed settings without issues for 10h+. ^^

I am rather sure I just have to wait for another version in ~3 months when it get fixed by accident.

Last edited:

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
I downloaded the previous version from another source and it does work just fine.

From my testing v0.3.68.002 does not crash at all if no enemies are nearby, - If I am not in combat. I can run the game for hours in safe zones or the arena safe zone and it doesn't crash.

The moment enemies are near it does crash 100% of the time in a matter of minutes. And not just a crash it does kill the AMD driver which never happend since idk Windows XP times for myself.

The fun thing is I can play a game like Dragons Dogma (edit Dragons Dogma 2) on maxed settings without issues for 10h+. ^^

I am rather sure I just have to wait for another version in ~3 months when it get fixed by accident.
Waiting might be the best answer

It isn't a problem of the game being too advanced for your GPU, like you said you can play a game like Dragons Dogma 2, IIRC it's just compatibility issues

I remember on Patreon Horn made mention of trouble shooting AMD GPUs and that some cards have a lot more problems than others working with his game, Getting some AMD cards to work with the game is a colosal effort to get done and he spends a lot of time trying to solve it

ruth4

Aug 29, 2022
I need help with 2 stuffs:

1. where may I find Garen's dead body that Judy needs to cremate? I'm following cube but can't seem to figure it out.
also
2. can someone pls provide latest discord invite, the one I'm trying is saying the invite is invalid.

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
I need help with 2 stuffs:

1. where may I find Garen's dead body that Judy needs to cremate? I'm following cube but can't seem to figure it out.
also
2. can someone pls provide latest discord invite, the one I'm trying is saying the invite is invalid.
Garen's dead body is up against a busted cart, not far down the road, on your left hand side, going from the base, he's in the direction of Judy, maybe about half way too her IIRC

IDK the discord sorry

Reactions: ruth4

ruth4

Aug 29, 2022
Garen's dead body is up against a busted cart, not far down the road, on your left hand side, going from the base, he's in the direction of Judy, maybe about half way too her IIRC

IDK the discord sorry
Thank you

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Is the Abominations! Hunt quest-line incomplete? I am trying to find Jackie and Roland (I think) inside a mine or something. I cannot seem to find them anywhere.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Is the Abominations! Hunt quest-line incomplete? I am trying to find Jackie and Roland (I think) inside a mine or something. I cannot seem to find them anywhere.
Did follow the marker to a closed door?

An yes the quest line not finished.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
Once during the game a critical error occurred with the PC rebooting.
and another question.
What is the difference between the Patreon version and the public version?
Why are some tabs closed?
Why don't underwear disappear in sex animations?
What kind of feature is this?
For the heroine to completely undress in sex animations, do you need to upgrade something?

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
could the download services be any worse? only 1 worked, and it's 30 mins.

oh cool. went up to 1 hour now...

ruth4

Aug 29, 2022

IDK the discord sorry
I'm so sorry I know I asked this long ago but unfortunately I'm still not able to find Garen's body. Can you please provide screenshot so I can identify the surrounding environment....also i don't have any fuel to burn or cremate his body it would be very helpful if can explain me how to cremate it.
Thank you

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes