Aug 10, 2019
wow this has turned into a whole new game, so now its going to be more of a sandbox crafting game? looking pretty good needs NPC girls running around being attacked.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Can anyone share a save file with all sex tree unlocked, please?

None of the saves I found here seem to work for the story mode, only the arena. :cry:

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
That sucks, I found a copy of Yuna 1.0.99a_public

One of the best abandoned games I ever played (y)
"Come here bastard" :BootyTime:
Is it just me or is it just not possible to attack at all? Aiming and reloading work but no button fires the gun, no melee, appearance gets randomly reset to default, clothing resets everytime I die. Seems to be broken beyond playable levels for a 1.0 release.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ola can a hero share patreon version with cheats unlocked? Im poor dev with 5 salaries behind I cant pay for sh*t :(

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
Is it just me or is it just not possible to attack at all? Aiming and reloading work but no button fires the gun, no melee, appearance gets randomly reset to default, clothing resets everytime I die. Seems to be broken beyond playable levels for a 1.0 release.
Aim and fire on mouse RMB aim LMB fire, q is melee, appearance is only applicable in sex scenes
I think it's an Alpha release?

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
Yuna 0.3.68(patreon)

Patch_Yuna.0.3.68.002_Patreon

The second link is the patch files
Just paste them into the root directory

Edit: links got axed, but the upload is on the main post now (y)

Last edited:

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
It seems the admins on here need to have "public release" appended to the title of the current post otherwise they get confused about whether the game is fully updated or not, I've been trying to send the paywall unlocked version for about 24 hrs now :HideThePain:

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
Is The Patch For Converting Public Version To Pateron version Or Do We Have To Download Both?
No, the 1st link will play on it's own as no paywall Patreon version, they are both Patreon releases, the second one only updates it from 0.3.68(patreon) to 0.3.68.002_Patreon

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes