• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Yukiya Onsen: The Waters of Fertility [Final] [Koguma Project]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Same concept, different scenario I see. Does this game have a translation request already?
Yes. Check the link from the last comment in page 3.

Personally? It's good, but I am disappointed. It doesn't have half of the positions Yukiya has. It doesn't have the same freedom of movement and control of all characters like Yukiya has. There's a little bit of plot and the art quality has improved greatly. When you consider what he could've applied from Yukiya to this game makes you feel like the game is almost incomplete.

No, I don't find it a better game than this one overall, sadly

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yes. Check the link from the last comment in page 3.

Personally? It's good, but I am disappointed. It doesn't have half of the positions Yukiya has. It doesn't have the same freedom of movement and control of all characters like Yukiya has. There's a little bit of plot and the art quality has improved greatly. When you consider what he could've applied from Yukiya to this game makes you feel like the game is almost incomplete.

No, I don't find it a better game than this one overall, sadly
I can't find a link to the translation request in the last comment of page 3. Also, the latest version of this game is supposed to let you fuck the innkeeper (landlady) and do 3p. So: why aren't the download links updated with the latest version?

2023-11-16.png

Reactions: TheThingLmao

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I can't find a link to the translation request in the last comment of page 3. Also, the latest version of this game is supposed to let you fuck the innkeeper (landlady) and do 3p. So: why aren't the download links updated with the latest version?

View attachment 3091078
Here's the translation that the user made. It's good. As for the others things you said, I'm shocked. I didn't know it was updated. We need a hero in here. I could try to find this latest version somewhere, but I'm not sure...

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Here's the translation that the user made. It's good. As for the others things you said, I'm shocked. I didn't know it was updated. We need a hero in here. I could try to find this latest version somewhere, but I'm not sure...
Thank you. I actually looked for the game right now in the dev's ci, but I have to admit that I'm not the best at this. If anyone else could search for the updated game, it would be great.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Thank you. I actually looked for the game right now in the dev's ci, but I have to admit that I'm not the best at this. If anyone else could search for the updated game, it would be great.
Yeah, I just looked at that image you posted again. He mentions request were made, but he never actually confirms anything. In fact, seeing this image, I think this was already brought up in here by others and one user noted that in the commentaries for that post in his ci, his response is much more recent and still didn't mention any of those additions or something like that. I don't think there's an updated version, unfortunately. I would like to be proven wrong, though.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
anyone know how to even progress? There's no guides i can find
The game is simply a extremely well drawn and animated H-scene chaser with a fairly complicated and boring mechanic of having enough action points to catch all of it. It just isn't worth the effort. Just press the "H" keyboard key and you can basically do that whithout being bothered by this limitation.

Nep_Gamer

Aug 13, 2021
Is there other games likes these? cause i really like the concept of this game which is possess of people and force them to have sex with other stanger or basically ntr.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes