Unity Abandoned Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Please, can you tell me what bugs you've found? I will try to solve those bugs
Thanks!

Sorry maid, i tried to put the game to 16:9 with black bars but in the last compilation some weird happens and now doest work.
all good, it is a first version issues like this are to be expected (i was just being silly :S ) my suggestion would to have the launcher like other unity games where you can customize the ratio, and whether or not it is fullscreen or windowed/borderless window.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks!

Sorry maid, i tried to put the game to 16:9 with black bars but in the last compilation some weird happens and now doest work.
Yep, same problem with the 21:9 monitors too. No icons at all. Can you fix it please :cry:? Or leave the option to run the game in a window.
By the way the intro is fine and the graphic seems nice.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yep, same problem with the 21:9 monitors too. No icons at all. Can you fix it please :cry:? Or leave the option to run the game in a window.
21:9 master race MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! XD jk we all heading to getting a cybernetic implant so we can just link our concious to the computer :|

Reactions: yourchoice1

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
21:9 master race MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! XD jk we all heading to getting a cybernetic implant so we can just link our concious to the computer :|

Please try this. Press Alt + Enter for windows mode. I pray for work of that way XD.

Im working to fix that.

thanks guys

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Please try this. Press Alt + Enter for windows mode. I pray for work of that way XD.

Im working to fix that.

thanks guys
tried, i believe that is for when using the developers console, and you do a test play and its set to fullscreen mode.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Day 2: Can't Work, because i need to rest (it was 8 o'clock in the Morning) - i think, i works to much in Day1? Day 3: Found the Key, rush to her Room, grab the Tablet and... Nothing, Game still told me, that i found the key can't click anything -> Alt+F4
and another: (i love her face in this pic :heartcoveredeyes: - i dont wanna give her Coffee:closedtongue:) Cant remove the Text of the Narrator -> Alt +F4 :WutFace:

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
same for me with tablet and founde the key not being able to click any thing and presing esc to exit game cursing ^_-
and not being allowed to work after givng coffee to cousin

yourchoice1

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Day 2: Can't Work, because i need to rest (it was 8 o'clock in the Morning) - i think, i works to much in Day1? Day 3: Found the Key, rush to her Room, grab the Tablet and... Nothing, Game still told me, that i found the key can't click anything -> Alt+F4
and another: (i love her face in this pic :heartcoveredeyes: - i dont wanna give her Coffee:closedtongue:) Cant remove the Text of the Narrator -> Alt +F4 :WutFace:
same for me with tablet and founde the key not being able to click any thing and presing esc to exit game cursing ^_-
and not being allowed to work after givng coffee to cousin
thanks guys, i think its a say message that doest dissappear after click the message, so i will working on that. Sorry for the troubles, all of you are awesome.

Reactions: jason95821

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I'll keep an eye on this game its quite good, for anyone interested on the CG There you go.

CG:

Reactions: enokard

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah apart from the bugs am I blind or is there no save button? ._.

Reactions: jason95821
U

User_10739

I keep getting stuck on a screen with no way to move on. Went to cousin's room asked me if it was normal when cousin was home so I clicked on a different room. Now I'm stuck, the same text box on the bottom in a different room with no way to proceed, text won't clear and room choices are gone. Same thing miss dinner with cousin asks if I want to talk to her I choose yes dialogue reads you aleady have the key, no room choices stuck again...

Says "I got the the key" go to open the door says "shit, I need the key"
Cousin asks if I'm in the living room, then I get "do you think you should go in there when she is home..." Clicking on rooms not going anywhere, finally peek on her in the bathroom, stuck again...

Did you not get any of this happening on your play through before you released it?

Last edited by a moderator:

amk19

Jun 8, 2017
Too many bugs. I stopped after restarting the game over 5 times.
It's good so far but you should focus on the bugs before working on new content.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes