Unity - Abandoned - Your Choice [v1.51] [Lusi3d]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Shiva0067

While it is still very early in game development the Art and story so far are very good. The story also feels new/original.

So far we have only been introduced to the MC, his cousin, and her friend. However, while we only have that basic intro, they feel and look like real people.

With the proposed new characters for the next update, and filling in some of the empty portions of the current content it appears that we will not have a excessive build up, but will have a steady progression of the story.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Balub

This game looked quite promising to me: The models look great and the Unity engine provides a lot of options gameplay wise.

Sadly the developer doesn't do much with any of those things:

The game plays more like a graphic novel than an actual "game". That would be fine if the story was ok, but sadly it isn't. As a non-native speaker myself I'm not too bothered with the many grammatical errors, it's more like the story doesn't really go anywhere. I mean I'm aware that the MC is supposed to fuck the girls at some point, but the build-up seems random to me: You already see all of them naked pretty much the first day you meet them, at the end of the story so far you're barely touching breasts for the silliest of reasons. I expect more from a v1.3.2.

Besides that these are the main issues I have with the game:

- The girls have no personality besides "being nice". There's seemingly an effort into making them "sexy", but the game is not really sure how and it ends up with the girls taking off their clothes seemingly at random without stating any real reason (being drunk is not a reason).
    Possible motives (e.g. teasing the cousin to see "how boys react"), just the MC drooling and the narrator giving him a hard time while providing no insight himself. It's like the developer's dream is to have a woman show him her breasts, but has no clue how to proceed afterwards.

- The dialogues are cringe-worthy. I don't want to shame the developer here, it seems to me though like he is quite young and doesn't have any actual sexual experience or is overly familiar with women in general.
    It's also not the MC directly that convinces the cousin to make the first move, he gets her a book about a cousin romance and like a young girl that doesn't question anything she's told she's like "oh, I now see this stuff is normal, let me show you my tits!" (paraphrasing, not exaggerating).

- The MC acts like a kid living with his mom, not like an adult with actual responsibilities I mean there's dirty laundry around the cousins house but you can't do it or any other chores besides cooking which is done "a few moments later" (for a steak!).
    There's literally nothing to do all day besides working for 6h max (as a 3D artist) on the laptop and watching TV (restricted to 1h). It's like the developer doesn't know what somebody could possibly do besides that.

- This doesn't feel much like a game but like the developer's fantasy. Don't get me wrong, I know how important it is to create a story that you're personally into, especially when it comes to adult games.
    But it's just cringe-worthy when the "inner voice" of the narrator tells the MC to "not be a pussy" when he does something that is even remotely "gay", makes fun of him for not knowing what to do when he sees someone naked without any actual insight. He then ridicules him for having a 17cm dick instead of a 30cm one (I'm not making this up) or calls him an asshole for no apparent reason.
    It just seems like the manifested insecurity of the developer in his own sexual experience. That might work for making the MC an inexperienced boy that has to be pitied because his parents died, but doesn't help at all to make the girls interesting.

- The only "mechanic" that's in there is grinding, the most unnecessary of all. Not a huge amount, mind you, but still unnecessary.

- I suggest adding the tags "voyeur" (because that's what 80% of the game is) and erasing "sex" and "multiple routes" because those simply aren't true, at least in the current version: Grabbing breasts is not sex and it's not "multiple routes" when you can either spy or not, rummage through her stuff or not, watch tv or not, either progress with the story or not.

This feedback might be harsh, but rest assured that it's not my intention to hurt or shame the developer, but to provide you, the potential player, with an honest feedback on what this game is like. Because if you look at the pictures and are thinking "I want to jerk off while I as the MC tap those sweet ladies" you'll be disappointed.

On the bright side I didn't experience any game-breaking bugs, only a few wrong messages.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

TheMann421

Rating for version 1.3.1

I believe this game has some potential. The CGs are fairly good, the story has foundation but there is definitely some work to be done.

The game is a bit clunky at the moment, with plenty of bugs, but the dev seems to be actively attempting to fix those. There does need to be some additional context, you start out with the list of all quests, which is GOOD because you know how far the game goes, but bad because you don't know when that quest actually becomes available, such as catching your cousin.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

i1736303

This game has a lot of potentials. It's a change of pace from all the others games I've played so far. I wish we could polish the translations and fixes a few bugs (not a lot mind you, but very very annoying one because you need to start the game again from the very beginning).