Seeking Your character suffers leveling down, TFs into something lewd/lesser, and stays that way

Dec 1, 2018
Ah, I remember seeing the news of that. Was really sad, but it's cool to see it was successfully picked up and completed. Hope the original dev would be proud of how the game came out.
Also, I might be remembering it wrong, but wasn't it a sibling that took over?
It was his fiancee.

heres the obituary post translated for those without a translator.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
I just heard about this game, appearently it's quite good. heard it from someone on the moncurse discord so it's likely quite good.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Ah, I remember seeing the news of that. Was really sad, but it's cool to see it was successfully picked up and completed. Hope the original dev would be proud of how the game came out.
Also, I might be remembering it wrong, but wasn't it a sibling that took over?
wait the game is actually out now? yay!

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
LET'S FUCKING GO!
So happy to see that this game will come out. Hope that someone will try that translate this game.

Also the DLC for Odyssey of Gianna is coming soon, which I'm also excited for.
yeah i hope the DLC is also available on steam since i got the game that way. but either way the dlc is gonna be good..

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
yeah, i liked this game and 3072 AD. well here's hoping the game gets even better the more it gets developed! in the discord it's showing some of the next dungeon and how it's being developed and stuff so it shouldn't be too long before we get to the next TF!
at the very least not long relatively speaking to how long people have had to wait for many many other games...