VN Unity Your Boyfriend [v2024-02-24] [Inverted Mind INC.]

MariaMaga

Sep 28, 2021
[QUOTE = "lihsdvb, publicación: 6607184, miembro: 2654501"]
hola, ¿alguien puede decirme si están teniendo el mismo problema? Mi juego se congela cuando MC se está ejecutando para ver si el cuerpo es de Lucy y lo único que funciona es el botón de apagado del juego. He intentado reproducir y señalar todo, pero no pasa nada. ¿Alguien sabe qué hacer para seguir jugando?
[/CITA]
I have the same problem, supposedly all the errors are already corrected in the last version that they released from day 3 but I cannot find it anywhere u.u

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
i have only one question.....are you forced into denying and trying to move against whatever shit this guy pulls on you ?
or will there be options to really decide your own story and actually acknowledge the psycho ?
i know that sounds insane but i really prefer stories where i can actually do what i want XD

sucktoesfuckhoes

Aug 18, 2021
i have only one question.....are you forced into denying and trying to move against whatever shit this guy pulls on you ?
or will there be options to really decide your own story and actually acknowledge the psycho ?
i know that sounds insane but i really prefer stories where i can actually do what i want XD
From what I've played so far there's different routes where you can either move against him or choose not to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MariaMaga

Sep 28, 2021
From what I understand the game develops based on the selections you make, however it is quite linear in some respects.
PS: Does anyone have the link to the game? XD

RedenRed

May 19, 2017
From what I understand the game develops based on the selections you make, however it is quite linear in some respects.
PS: Does anyone have the link to the game? XD
Day 3 is here but is the August release, is playable but still have some bugs and sadly nobody had the day 3 bugfix of September(or i think there was a bugfix in september, either way the creator took it down pretty fast and lot of patreons didnt got the link I think).

About the game being linear is something common in episodic VN/games, you start at A point and dont matter what you do you get to C point just in a little different way depending your choices, so basically
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DiVlad

Oct 31, 2021
When it will be 4th day, discard the link please. And I also want to say a huge thank you to all of you for sending the previous links with game updates (I just don't have the opportunity to support the authors of the game). Once again, thank you all for your help and the work done, you guys are the best!:D

Reactions: Miukinnie02

RedenRed

May 19, 2017
When it will be 4th day, discard the link please. And I also want to say a huge thank you to all of you for sending the previous links with game updates (I just don't have the opportunity to support the authors of the game). Once again, thank you all for your help and the work done, you guys are the best!:D
Creator haven't talked about day 4th release as far ik, they are still focused more in VA casting as their new Peter's va jumped ship and now they need another.

DiVlad

Oct 31, 2021
Oh yeah .. I've heard about that. I really liked Peter's previous voice, but I understand that this person could no longer work because of his character and attitude towards other people .. I'm glad to know that someone is still following the news and can tell others. Do you happen to know any of the casting news? Maybe there is already a contender for Peter's voice?
Creator haven't talked about day 4th release as far ik, they are still focused more in VA casting as their new Peter's va jumped ship and now they need another.

RedenRed

May 19, 2017
Oh yeah .. I've heard about that. I really liked Peter's previous voice, but I understand that this person could no longer work because of his character and attitude towards other people .. I'm glad to know that someone is still following the news and can tell others. Do you happen to know any of the casting news? Maybe there is already a contender for Peter's voice?
Well they found somebody but the person left the project as was too big for them and they didn't have all that time so they are casting again.

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021
Y'ALL HELP???? I KEEP GETTING THIS EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN THE GAME!! HOW DO I FIX THIS, I SPENT ALL FUCKING DAY TRYING TO DOWNLOAD IT BECAUSE OF MY BAD RECEPTION. I'M WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO GET IT TO WORK.
16413236435357365622914494883490.jpg