• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Your Boyfriend [v2024-02-24] [Inverted Mind INC.]

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
My day 3 froze/locked up when I began talking with the landlord. Is that all there is, or is that just maybe a glitch in my download or something?

Reactions: Татьяна2002

Milky.Mamïo

Aug 18, 2021
My day 3 froze/locked up when I began talking with the landlord. Is that all there is, or is that just maybe a glitch in my download or something?
No no
Like noenchilada said, the game itself is still unstable bc the developer had some issues with some bugs and she said she will update the game during this week till it will be stable again

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I did play again and got a bit further. But it did lock up again at another place.

I really like this game so far. Really well done. Definitely looking forward to playing the more stable version. Btw, is there an ability to save the game? If there is, I haven't discovered it yet.

Milky.Mamïo

Aug 18, 2021
I did play again and got a bit further. But it did lock up again at another place.

I really like this game so far. Really well done. Definitely looking forward to playing the more stable version. Btw, is there an ability to save the game? If there is, I haven't discovered it yet.
i think the developer said they will add it when the game will be fully finished

Sweet Poison

Aug 26, 2020
Is it possible to maintain your progress in some way?.Some visual novels keep a file in which there is all your progress and you can move it to a folder of a new version of the game to continue playing where you left everything.

Jupkrt

Aug 29, 2021
Hey! Thank you so much for posting it here. It's so hard to find any sites that post that game for downloading... And now I'm so glad that I've finally founded it.
Also, a stable and bug fixed day 3 release is out now (it's in the "Day 1, 2 AND 3!! (update pt2)" post, as I know). So, could you, please, update it? Thanks again, much appreciated!

Last edited:

Jupkrt

Aug 29, 2021
What do they toss in there? From ~150md to ~1GB just for bug fix
I might be wrong, but maybe it's because last time zip archive and it's contents was compressed a lot, but this time developers just didn't (or forgot to?) compress it at all and uploaded it as it is? Just a guess, but still... I don't think there would be another reason to it.

noenchilada

Dec 23, 2018
What do they toss in there? From ~150md to ~1GB just for bug fix
Yeah, honestly I didn't notice until uploading. Only thing I know is that there are a lot more files in the Data folder now, and a couple of them are pretty heavy. If I had to guess, I'd say this is the dev's rough build, not the final release, so they probably didn't bother to 'clean' it yet.