Ariyana

May 13, 2018
How are you supposed to beat the husband final boss the bastard is impossible to beat.
Kill the husband first. If you kill T first, the husband goes into super mode where he moves lightning fast and constantly fires streams of wide shot. T is much easier to deal with alone.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Found a working file on a certain cat themed torrent site, for the game published after this one.

I don't know enough to work any kind of translation, though.

Reactions: Diegoz

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
where do you get the spade key from? Am i missing something? am do i need to get drugged by the dude for the book/am i just blind?

Reactions: Creadit

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
How do you get to the underground part?
To get underground, you need to get drugged by a guy on the far left in a room with loads of beds.

You will get the "Erotic Novel", take it back to the first corridor and there should be a door that required the "Heart Key" which you will get from another room.

The code to the first boss is "4545". DO NOT SAVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE BOSS!

Apr 12, 2021
I started up the game and I cant get attacked by the demons, I've tried both mega and pixeldrain, I've tried running with a japanese emulator, I've skipped the opening and also seen it and I've tried not using ctrl to skip (sometimes its caused errors in some games I've played) but all they do is just touch me but it doesnt start an animation or anything

Does anyone know whats causing this?

Edit: My fucking bad, You have to progress a little bit before they can attack you

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes