unexpiration

Feb 20, 2018
This really looks good thank you

edit:just finished true and normal ending and this game is good,small but fun its not boring.

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Damn. Think I might've fucked myself for going through to the end and forgetting about the "secret" room. Can't ditch Tatsuro(?) in the bathroom now.

etherel

Nov 15, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the true end ? i only had the mandatory scene (rape) but she say she's been cheating too much oO

Reactions: hongsonn227

Dog1753

Sep 8, 2021
I can't play this game because some file isn't loading properly. Not sure what to do.
Assuming you're using Winrar, you need to extract the file using the Japanese Shift-JIS encoding (Open the rar with Winrar, then use Ctrl+E to change the encoding to "932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)" before extracting.

If not, switch your PC to a Japanese Locale or use on whatever zipping program you're using whilst unzipping.

Last edited:

taniyuri

Oct 24, 2018
i have all the notes and lewd 15 still only forgive button shows up. can someone share the true ending save?

Last edited:

hejiahuan

Jun 24, 2017
guys , I got a prob during the first boss fight................ once i got shot i lost all my cloths, is there a way to retrieve my cloths? As i killed the first boss it said i have one more cloths type switch............but isn't that weird that I have unlock one more cloths type switsh yet the game does not give my cloths back? All sex scenes afterwards show no more cloths...................;

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Lol, virgin demons, why do I find that amusing? Anyways, I predict disappointment.

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
I can't find the stupid spade key. Just running across the mansion and finding nothing
same here, how to get the goddam spade key. I went to the underground thing but its asking some password. Couldn't find the spade key in underground too.

Edit - okay the password is 4545. Enter the password-> Beat the guy-> Explore more-> get spade key.

Last edited:

aznviet3

Mar 23, 2020
For the true end, you need to beat the whole game legit=no skip on any of the bosses.

Here's a save for the true end, you just need to beat the final bosses and also some hidden bonuses once you do.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes