EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.jpg
Overview:
Sanae (25) is trying to conceive a child with her husband, but in the middle of the night they are both kidnapped by someone.
She wakes up in a room in a building she has never seen before, where she finds a research facility for virgin demons who move according to their instincts.
The only way to deal with these virgin demons is to have sex with them. In addition, there are men waiting for the abducted women.
Sanae is tricked by the men and trapped by the virgin demons, but she is still determined to rescue her husband.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-12
Release Date: 2021-08-06
Original Title: 若人妻ハザード
Developer:
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator's Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Extras:
WALKTHROUGH

RJ326822_img_smp4.jpg RJ326822_img_smp3.jpg RJ326822_img_smp2.jpg RJ326822_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NoTentaclesPlease

Aug 5, 2017
What's the password to get into the underground area with the cell and gun? I've used all the heart key doors and I don't think I've missed anything

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Needs more mirrors. Mega keeps freezing at 0% (256kb) downloaded before displaying a message saying "temporary error. try again."

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Yeah, Mega is working bad, and is weird see a new game without preview pictures. Hope someone upload a mirror and some pictures to see how the game looks.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Thanks for the translation.

I played through this game before. The sex scenes are animated and have a certain fluidity to them, which isn't bad. I couldn't understand the plot through the MTL so I didn't understand what was going on in the game, particularly the ending.

The scenes don't really count as NTR until the end. Most of the other scenes are rape. There are multiple endings, though I think it depends on whether you have sex or not/how many times you have sex. I think there is unavoidable rape/NTR.

This is a full save, if it isn't included in the download

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah, Mega is working bad, and is weird see a new game without preview pictures. Hope someone upload a mirror and some pictures to see how the game looks.
There are some preview images on DLSite:

Looks ok to me. Just got to wait for MEGA to fix their servers before I can find out.

Reactions: Luckzor
Nov 4, 2020
Alternative download links:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not really sure about the different endings.
I basically ran head first into every demon and let the guy 'seduce' her so my lewd count is 100 and I have "NTR-Loving Woman" title.

The ending however didn't seem to reflect that. "Your husband was killed after you escaped -The End"

Is there a way to get an actual NTR ending? The basement keypad that is not 4545(I know the code, just trying not to spoil) won't let me use the ladder up, seemingly at any part of the game. Is it only available if you don't have a lot of lewd?

Reactions: Desan3
Oct 3, 2019
No pregnancy? Dammit, after reading the overview it seemed like the game was primed for some NTR impregnation. Ah, oh well it looks pretty fun anyways, just seems like a missed opportunity...

Reactions: Pyrrical

Dog1753

Sep 8, 2021
I'm not really sure about the different endings.
I basically ran head first into every demon and let the guy 'seduce' her so my lewd count is 100 and I have "NTR-Loving Woman" title.

The ending however didn't seem to reflect that. "Your husband was killed after you escaped -The End"

Is there a way to get an actual NTR ending? The basement keypad that is not 4545(I know the code, just trying not to spoil) won't let me use the ladder up, seemingly at any part of the game. Is it only available if you don't have a lot of lewd?
This isn't really an NTR game per-say, the husband is some kind of control freak pervert who wants to cuck himself and sets up this scenario. The endings where you find out the truth (true/bad endings) there is a reference to how much you've sold your body (which determines which ending you achieved), but the after story doesn't really talk about the NTR stuff...

To get up the ladder, you have to be alone (this is hinted in the normal end, I think), which has something to do with the bathroom ;). Just mess around with the bathroom a bit and it should become obvious.

tongeyboy96

Aug 30, 2018
What do i even do? i walk into a demon and nothing happens? i walk to the door and it says it has a heart on it, ive pressed evey button on the keyboard while walking upp to a demon.... i genuinely dont know what to do

tongeyboy96

Aug 30, 2018
What do i even do? i walk into a demon and nothing happens? i walk to the door and it says it has a heart on it, ive pressed evey button on the keyboard while walking upp to a demon.... i genuinely dont know what to do
Figured it out.....end of the first coridoor has a small shadow....i thought it was a wall...

Xerofia

Jul 25, 2017
This isn't really an NTR game per-say, the husband is some kind of control freak pervert who wants to cuck himself and sets up this scenario. The endings where you find out the truth (true/bad endings) there is a reference to how much you've sold your body (which determines which ending you achieved), but the after story doesn't really talk about the NTR stuff...

To get up the ladder, you have to be alone (this is hinted in the normal end, I think), which has something to do with the bathroom ;). Just mess around with the bathroom a bit and it should become obvious.
could you please tell me how.? I've click all button in bathroom scene but nothing happens

Reactions: Shaibaz king360
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes