helrunna

Jun 9, 2018
Ok, read the tablet for the volcano puzzle.......... coming up blank here. Anyone solve it yet?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Ok, read the tablet for the volcano puzzle.......... coming up blank here. Anyone solve it yet?
Golden light will lead the way. Ignite it. = You need to turn all floor panels yellow.
Focus on your goal and cast away distractions. = Don't pay attention to panels shifting.
If it's not working the first time - do it twice. = Repeat it to solve the puzzle.

I guess I'll prepare the solution after 0.5 release but it'll be more interesting to solve it yourself, right?

Mar 15, 2018
Mac Users please avoid the MEGAUP Link, I had two attemps to download the game and each time MEGAUP delivered
files with the name:

"Yorna__v04b_MacOS.zip.dmg"

with the size of 1.2 MB or 236 Kb.

The DMGs contained a fake-Flash-installer or another installer, obviously malware.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Mac Users please avoid the MEGAUP Link, I had two attemps to download the game and each time MEGAUP delivered
files with the name:

"Yorna__v04b_MacOS.zip.dmg"

with the size of 1.2 MB or 236 Kb.

The DMGs contained a fake-Flash-installer or another installer, obviously malware.
Just to be clear - are you talking about main post links, my links a few posts before or the Patreon links?

Reactions: Snatchy eyyyyyyy

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
I got 0.4c version and i still get the "load:img/pictures/mino_1_16.png " error when losing to minotaurs. Is there any fix for this?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I got 0.4c version and i still get the "load:img/pictures/mino_1_16.png " error when losing to minotaurs. Is there any fix for this?
Where do you get this error? Please, make sure you downloaded the 04c version. I think will do the trick.

I just double checked the code and both mino H scenes and skip-scene version don’t use the file - it was cleared in the transaction between 04b and 04c yesterday.

theoneichi

Dec 19, 2018
There seems to be a bit of a programming error with the hellhound battle. If you leave the room after you beat her and come back she'll respawn. Great way of gaining exp/sp but... also gives you infinite earth crystals. Now I have all four tamed elemental crystals and an extra earth crystal in my inventory... Also is there any other way of increasing slutness levels outside of increasing your lewd levels? Would be nice to regain the 28 points that I lost in order to equip the priest robe XD

Edit: There also seems to be 2 problems with "Regal" dress. It states that it requires less than level 6 slutness, but it is possible to wear it at any level. And the face of Ada will disappear from time to time upon equipping it. I was able to reproduce the effect by losing to an enemy with a different dress on then immediately changing into the Regal dress.

Edit 2: Just realized if you beat the hellhound again the clear percentage will increase in increments of 4. Also deleting a save file will result in an error (may be the case with save data that is over 100%) 1zzcv.png

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
There seems to be a bit of a programming error with the hellhound battle. If you leave the room after you beat her and come back she'll respawn. Great way of gaining exp/sp but... also gives you infinite earth crystals. Now I have all four tamed elemental crystals and an extra earth crystal in my inventory... Also is there any other way of increasing slutness levels outside of increasing your lewd levels? Would be nice to regain the 28 points that I lost in order to equip the priest robe XD

Edit: There also seems to be 2 problems with "Regal" dress. It states that it requires less than level 6 slutness, but it is possible to wear it at any level. And the face of Ada will disappear from time to time upon equipping it. I was able to reproduce the effect by losing to an enemy with a different dress on then immediately changing into the Regal dress.

Edit 2: Just realized if you beat the hellhound again the clear percentage will increase in increments of 4. Also deleting a save file will result in an error (may be the case with save data that is over 100%) View attachment 220156
Thanks for the info, I’m working on these but it looks like the fixes will be ready in v0.5. Don’t worry about extra crystal in your inventory - the logic won’t fall apart if you’ll have them.

The tea decreases the lewd levels directly at the moment, not the “lewd skills”. So, after using the tea getting lewd level back will be harder than before. This is the only downside to using it to restrict constant shifting between lewd and non-lewd modes for dresses and other stuff.

theoneichi

Dec 19, 2018
Thanks for the info, I’m working on these but it looks like the fixes will be ready in v0.5. Don’t worry about extra crystal in your inventory - the logic won’t fall apart if you’ll have them.

The tea decreases the lewd levels directly at the moment, not the “lewd skills”. So, after using the tea getting lewd level back will be harder than before. This is the only downside to using it to restrict constant shifting between lewd and non-lewd modes for dresses and other stuff.
I see. Hopefully in a later update there will be the ability to "correct" your slutness level by say... resting at your bed in the castle or a consumable item that'll do just that. Would also be nice if you can consume the tea in bulk.. would be convenient xD. Other than that this is a great game. Looking forward to the upcoming updates.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Yo. Just to note that the treasure map for the Desert Wilderness points to a location that is hidden by Ada's stand-up image on screen. Hit 'Q' to hide it.

While I'm here, does anyone know how to open the second vine gate in the Nymph's forest? Not the one on the same screen as the three big green crystals.

[EDIT] Oh, and I'm stuck on the 4x4 light panel puzzle in the volcano dungeon. Sad, I know. Anyone got a how-to or walkthrough for that bit?

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
While I'm here, does anyone know how to open the second vine gate in the Nymph's forest? Not the one on the same screen as the three big green crystals.
I dont remember combination but it also open by using those 3 crystals (just check for all other combinations)

EDIT. I actually went back to forest and the combination was still set.
Lit up -> left and right one
Middle one turned off

[EDIT] Oh, and I'm stuck on the 4x4 light panel puzzle in the volcano dungeon. Sad, I know. Anyone got a how-to or walkthrough for that bit?
Not only you. The most i managed was 1 unlit panel

PS. Send help :(

yorna.png

TittySkittles

Jun 24, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the water essence? I did the 3 gates and got to the chests in the tower but I don't know where to go from there

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I dont remember combination but it also open by using those 3 crystals (just check for all other combinations)

EDIT. I actually went back to forest and the combination was still set.
Lit up -> left and right one
Middle one turned off

Not only you. The most i managed was 1 unlit panel

PS. Send help :(

View attachment 221611
So close :) I'll provide a solution after v0.5 release. Until then - try to use the tablet and its instructions to the letter.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
try to use the tablet and its instructions to the letter.
I have tried that but it doesn't help me at all, I still don't understand the puzzle and always end up flipping them completely randomly. Guess I'll stop playing for now and wait until you post the solution because I've been at it for over an hour.

MikeWhisk3y

Jul 2, 2017
So close :) I'll provide a solution after v0.5 release. Until then - try to use the tablet and its instructions to the letter.
It took me an hour to figure this out, and you weren't kidding with following it to the letter. Honestly shocked once I figured it out how simple it is in hindsight. Would you mind if I posted the solution for people struggling with it? I want to get your approval before I toss it up here.

Reactions: deliminator
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes