Pic

May 13, 2017
Good update. Found a typo when the mermaid (don't remember the subspecies name) casts lust mist the log says moth instead.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
promomo.png

Yorna v0.4 is ready and you can get it . Let’s see what’s new in the update aside from the usual plot + puzzle combo.

Graphics and art

H events will start the list. You can get 3 new base scenes, each with 2 variations - normal and lusty. There’s one scene for the boss, another one is for the common monster (minotaur) and the last one is in the mansion. I’ll see if the new artist will keep up with 3 scenes plan in the future.

3 new dresses for Ada, now including passive skills and for the first time - a capped lewd level for one of the dresses. Passive skills will be active after learning them regardless of the current lewd stats. Players can get them like all other skills - by maxing out SP of the dress and don’t require any kind of special activation.

Roughly half of the maps received an update. Some got bigger so dialogue sprites won’t cover the map characters during cutscenes - like Nymph’s forest. Others received shadow touch-up and fixing like Sand Caves region. Now the shading will react to everything under it, including environment and characters. I will try to upgrade the rest in the next update.

Game mechanics

Now you can try your instincts with new treasure hunting activity. After repairing the castle for the first time with Arthur’s help, a shady character will appear at the courtyard. He will offer you to buy a pack of maps with hidden goodies.

Using the map in the inventory will bring up a small section of the map with an X - the right spot to dig. Use the shovel and get the loot! One of the new dresses is hidden in one such chest. Oh, and don’t worry - all treasures worth more than their price. New releases will bring more maps and hidden goodies.

Castle changes and upgrades

Your lab received 2 changes in v0.4. First of all, enchantment service is available earlier in the game - right after taming the fire crystal at Ayane’s shrine. Taming the air crystal will unlock an option to upgrade Ada’s weapons. The list includes puzzle and shop weapons, plus unique weapons like Fang and Spellblade.

Mio, the oracle cat-girl, settles in Ada’s castle with new cutscenes including her teacher and a certain fairy. I remember some players wanted to see more serious scenes yet she’s too small and cute to be too serious.

Small changes and fixes

Fixed the herbal tea, now it doesn’t cause dress change loops if Ada’s lewd level became too low for equipping the previous dress. Grey uniform serves as the fallback option for such cases.

Fixed the H scene with Sebastian and the piano. Now it correctly shows up in the gallery after unlocking.

Cleared diagnostic tiles which sneaked into v0.3.5 and double-check v0.4.

Increased the inactivity time for common enemies after touching Ada in sneak mode. I’ll think about switching off ”chase” behavior for the stealth mode in the next update.

Tome of advanced alchemy now correctly applies the new recipes to all places where players can brew their own potions.

Fixed some exit points in Sand Caves regions - now enemies can’t wander off the map grid.

Added more random mini-events with characters for your castle. Now it will be a bit livelier.

Leary correctly turns to face the player in her initial pre-combat cutscene instead of talking with her back facing Ada. Rooood.

Added an obvious hint in the bridge section of the desert to point out that the vines are interactive.

Fixed more than 100% cleared content in saved stats.

nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
im in the game trying to find pelt to make the rest of the outfit in the old ladies shop but i cant find any pelts i tried farming them from wargs (sorry if that isn't spelled right) and jinkos i even went to the traders material hut in the desert town but i cant find any

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
im in the game trying to find pelt to make the rest of the outfit in the old ladies shop but i cant find any pelts i tried farming them from wargs (sorry if that isn't spelled right) and jinkos i even went to the traders material hut in the desert town but i cant find any
pelts? you mean those green things for maid outfit? you can find them in the forest

Pic

May 13, 2017
I farmed the amount needed for both new clothes defeating gnolls (beasts in desert) it took me like 15/20 minutes but is faster than farming jinkos.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Time flies and soon 2019 will arrive. Well, it Yorna proved to be an interesting experiment. Not flawless yet much more successful than League of Corruption and I’m still not done with it. Let’s see what v0.5 will bring aside from the usual story, scene and puzzle package.

First of all, yes, it’s 0.5, not 0.4.5. As I already mentioned in the previous dev update - I’m not planning to drag Yorna to v27.1.054 and spend several years on it. What does this change mean? Players will get more optional content like minigames and secondary quests while the main plotline will be slightly bigger than before. So, nothing overly dramatic.

Let’s push the minigames theme further - I think of resurrecting the ”almost blackjack” card game from League of Corruption and giving it a few tweaks. Like a comprehensive set of rules for a start. Different players had varied experience with the game based on several factors like their familiarity with the original blackjack, expectations, etc. This time I’ll prepare a tutorial for a smoother start.

You can use it to get money, crafting ingredients and other useful stuff. Besides, it’s a great alternative to grinding even if the game doesn‘t push it to the extreme.

The second big point will be tech support. Some players reported strange problems with Yorna freezing or crashing randomly. Everything points out to a system-engine pair which is rather troublesome because it‘s hard to diagnose and fix. Still, I’ll try to find a way and do something about it, no promises though. I’m not a pro coder and if the problem really is in the engine, it will be a tough nut to crack.

I’ll do my best to finish with map updates in v0.5. Roughly half of the current locations got their updates in 0.4 yet I still have some work to do. For example, pine forest and desert zones need expanding so players could see exits and other interactive elements even with Ada’s sprite on the screen. I think it’s possible to wrap this up in the upcoming update and switch to other stuff.

You can expect more cutscenes and interactions with monster girls inside your castle. I’m thinking about adding more rooms for newcomers. Something like a dorm where you can talk to the girls and see how they are doing. We’ll see how this idea will evolve other the time.

Looks like that’s it for new features coming in Yorna v0.5 aside from spontaneous idea sparks like treasure hunting in v0.4

Reactions: PugWug

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
how do you extinguish the flames in the mountains??
You need to tame fire essence to do this. Ayane the kitsune will guide you to all elemental crystals during the main plot line. She's in her shrine - search for it in the pine forest area.

sk74267

Dec 21, 2018
hello. how can i hide the character from the screen view? she is nice, but is blocking field :/

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
hello. how can i hide the character from the screen view? she is nice, but is blocking field :/
Just press Q on the map. Hitting it again will bring Ada's sprite back. You can check other special functions like this inside the text file about features or in this .

Reactions: sk74267

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
tenta.jpg

This time we have a really close fight for the 1st place. wins with 34 points while is breathing down her neck with 33. 3rd place goes to with 13 points. is 4th with 11 and is close behind, sporting 10 points. The last place goes to - she has only 7 votes.

This time we updated the record with 58 votes total! Thanks for participation and stay tuned for upcoming updates.

samengo

Dec 26, 2018
its really one of my favorite games.i really love the artwork (wich is rare.i want to find and Play h games but i really find 99% of the game Pretty much ugly.MeltyS Quest too.) BUT GOOD LORD PLS GIVE ME A TIP FOR THE CODE LUL.(just kidding your game is great and i wish you best luck with it

Reactions: axelaen

nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
hey yeehaw games is the code a patreon exclusive or is it supposed to be found in the game because im actually getting confused

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
hey yeehaw games is the code a patreon exclusive or is it supposed to be found in the game because im actually getting confused
Yes, the gallery code is part of Patreon rewards. To be precise, it's included in the "Master" and higher tiers.

nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
Yes, the gallery code is part of Patreon rewards. To be precise, it's included in the "Master" and higher tiers.
but what about the shady guy code is that patreon or is it secret also what time does the v0.04 come out in australia also thank for the other infomation

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes