Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
promomo.png

Version 0.4 is up and ready for public download, including the balance fix for the silence. Full changelog is available . You can get the game from these links:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |

Don't forget to copy your whole save folder inside the new release!

but what about the shady guy code is that patreon or is it secret also what time does the v0.04 come out in australia also thank for the other infomation
The shady guy is part of Patreon rewards system. Each release has a code to unlock all scenes in the gallery and you need to input it during the dialogue with the shady fellow in your castle.

As for the public update - it's available right now :)

D

Deleted member 618663

Get error Failed to load:img/pictures/mino_1_16.png with retry button. does not work

nah13047

Nov 28, 2018
in a future update is there gonig to be a place where you can reduce your slut level like a church or somwhere to forgive for your sins because i wanna be able to were the priest and the fairy dress outfit

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Hmm, I don't want to redo all the older content, does anyone have a partially complete save somewhere before the new content?

Pic

May 13, 2017
in a future update is there gonig to be a place where you can reduce your slut level like a church or somwhere to forgive for your sins because i wanna be able to were the priest and the fairy dress outfit
You can already lower your lust level buying herbal tea from the chief of the oasi town (in the down leftmost building of the oasi) every cup lowers your slut level by 1.

Pic

May 13, 2017
@Yeehaw Games as always a good update, this time with a really nice plot twist hope to see more in next update.
I found some minor bugs: the regal dress should give me heal (skill that i already have) but when i maxed it, it gives me meditation instead, while the new cosmic dress that should give meditation gives me nothing neither the maxed dress animation.
I saw all 3 new scenes, the little one with mio got and maxed all 3 new dresses found every treasure and did all quest related dialogues and i got less than 100% (in the preavious update it was 100% so assuming that i did all new things it should be 100% again, right ?).
Keep going this way and please make the puzzle more simple i did this one brute forcing it by smashing arrow keys randomly lol

Halderim

Oct 14, 2017
Can me tell someone which monster drops feathers. I have two in my inventory right now but can't remember where I found them and for the Shade and Formal Wear I need 6 in total.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
How the hell do you progress the story in this, I am at the point where I am supposed to tame the fire essence to get past the flame, but it says its reacting to the crystal and I need to find someone to tame it, but I have spoken to every bloody npc and nothing happens?

Halderim

Oct 14, 2017
How the hell do you progress the story in this, I am at the point where I am supposed to tame the fire essence to get past the flame, but it says its reacting to the crystal and I need to find someone to tame it, but I have spoken to every bloody npc and nothing happens?
You need to go to the Pine Forest and proceed to the Fox Shrine. The Pine Forest is located between the snow and volcano area.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks Yeehaw. Your game is very enjoyable and deserves more recognition :)
^^ Thanks. We’ll see how the situation changes with time.

Get error Failed to load:img/pictures/mino_1_16.png with retry button. does not work
Thanks for the info. Just woke up from the last business trip and working on this issue. I’ll update the last game version after fixing and testing it out.

hey does anyone know hot to do the tile puzzle in the volcanic zone
All you need is in the tablet close to the puzzle itself. Just use the instructions to the letter - the puzzle is solvable in 5 seconds. Don’t try to brute force it as it’s not that hard as it seems.

Crash the game after all the time with you constantly?
Sad to hear that my sidestep for the crashes didn’t work out. Looks like I’ll need to see if I can make an autosave feature while waiting for the official response from the tech support.

Hi guys,
Someone knows how to solve the puzzle that is in the forest of the women-fox
Each of the globes has a single function - use them to change teleport’s location to the last “island”.

@Yeehaw Games as always a good update, this time with a really nice plot twist hope to see more in next update.
I found some minor bugs: the regal dress should give me heal (skill that i already have) but when i maxed it, it gives me meditation instead, while the new cosmic dress that should give meditation gives me nothing neither the maxed dress animation.
I saw all 3 new scenes, the little one with mio got and maxed all 3 new dresses found every treasure and did all quest related dialogues and i got less than 100% (in the preavious update it was 100% so assuming that i did all new things it should be 100% again, right ?).
Keep going this way and please make the puzzle more simple i did this one brute forcing it by smashing arrow keys randomly lol
Glad you liked it :) As for the dresses… Actually, they shouldn‘t be in 0.4 public but v0.5+. Since I don’t keep separate projects for public and patron versions, the need to make a hotfix introduced some additional content like the dresses. I’ll update their stats in the upcoming hotfix and make a post about it.

Yes, the clear percentage should be 100% if you did all the activities for this version. I’ll look into it during the testing. The puzzle follows the same trend as before - you can brute force it after some time or get the logic and solve it in 5 seconds. I encourage you to load up a previous save and try it again. The stone tablet has everything you need, just follow its instructions to the letter.

Can me tell someone which monster drops feathers. I have two in my inventory right now but can't remember where I found them and for the Shade and Formal Wear I need 6 in total.
You can buy them in the desert city. Check the trader in the main square, the one in the tent-shop. I’ll add enemies with feather drops later in the game.

You need Ayane’s help. She’s the kitsune furball in the pine forest who started the quest line for elemental crystals. Ada needs the shrine to tame the essence.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I made a hotfixed version and updated all the links on the Patreon - a nasty typo sneaked into the release so I had to clear it up. Now mino scene and the dresses work fine. Sorry for the trouble.

Also, looks like the sidestep around the crashes doesn’t help at least in some cases. Guess I have to think about autosave feature to somewhat counter this problem while waiting for a real fix from the official tech support.

Updated the OP.
Can you please update the thread with the hotfixed version? Thanks!

Fixed all of these points in the current version (0.4c). Contact me if you'll have other problems

Reactions: Pic
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes