foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Lmao someone gave this a 2 star review because of the ''novels of text you have to click'' and it being a ''reading simulator''.
Look, I've lurked around on this site for some years now, and have read quite a number of useless, completely unhelpful ''reviews'' that can barely be labeled that.
But this is the first time I've seen someone give a Visual Novel a bad rating for.....simply being a Visual Novel.....
Then, that person is a f*cking moron.

Reactions: Knickers2504

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YabaiFukushuuYamiSite-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rancelot666

May 6, 2022
Man, i kinda want to play it but the only way i can do it is via Lens for the choices and I don't think i want to share to google that kind of information :ROFLMAO:. Yes, half the reason i play eroge is for the story.

• Haha
Reactions: forgottenreaver7

hieuluc5

Feb 4, 2018
I am not a counselor, but you can find OVA with decent art than this one, especially this *MTL* one.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Actually have read this one with text hooks long ago. it is decent for what it is.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Man, this game has quite a bit of twists and turns. Nothing like good old aughts and early tenties' angst and dark content. So the puzzle selections not being translated didn't turn out to be that much of a hinderance. If you're reading the dialog, it quickly becomes apparent in around 10 clicks whether or not it was the correct interrogation selection.

Edit: For how messed up all the characters are in the head in this game, I actually feel pretty good after finishing it. Surprisingly cathartic.

johnnylee9876

Jan 2, 2018
It's always nice seeing older stuff translated, I remember seeing the hentai years ago thanks for this.

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
Man, this game has quite a bit of twists and turns. Nothing like good old aughts and early tenties' angst and dark content. So the puzzle selections not being translated didn't turn out to be that much of a hinderance. If you're reading the dialog, it quickly becomes apparent in around 10 clicks whether or not it was the correct interrogation selection.

Edit: For how messed up all the characters are in the head in this game, I actually feel pretty good after finishing it. Surprisingly cathartic.
So what are the endings ?

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
What about the 4th Ending mentioned in the Guide?! The one that is in the DLC!
I mean, if you know what it is, you're welcome to share it. I don't think it was here, or at least I didn't encounter it. I assume there may also be an ending if you don't succeed in finding out the truth.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Lmao someone gave this a 2 star review because of the ''novels of text you have to click'' and it being a ''reading simulator''.
Look, I've lurked around on this site for some years now, and have read quite a number of useless, completely unhelpful ''reviews'' that can barely be labeled that.
But this is the first time I've seen someone give a Visual Novel a bad rating for.....simply being a Visual Novel.....
I reported them and managed to get the mods to delete their stupid review.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
The translation isnt great, it doesnt seemt to be gpt-4 tier, but its also not terrible google translate tier either. There are lots of pronoun problems (calling a girl him or instead of "i" someone says "they") but I suppose thats normal for most machine translations. I would rate maybe 5/10 with 10 being gpt-4
If you going to play it I would reccomend playing it in a 4:3 resolution because 16:9 cuts off the bottom part of CG images.

Ill also post a 100% save in case anyone wants it. The save location is in Username/Appdata/roaming/waffle. You can also open the save folder automatically be clicking the first exe the game folder (ignoring uninstall).

Edit: You also need to change system locale to Japanese or you might not be able to save the game.
Thanks very much, this really helps as it allows skipping text in a normal play through. There is really too much text for the scenes.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The setting seems familiar, is there a Hentai with the same plotline?

Too bad its censored!
Yeah there is a hentai, that one was actually base on this game like most hentai are base on games and doujhin

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote