Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Yea a OVA came out years ago this is the VN but I could have swear I seen this on SVN which uses Sugoi Translator for MTL which is one of the better ones. Not sure which one this is using
What does SVN stand for?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Lmao someone gave this a 2 star review because of the ''novels of text you have to click'' and it being a ''reading simulator''.
Look, I've lurked around on this site for some years now, and have read quite a number of useless, completely unhelpful ''reviews'' that can barely be labeled that.
But this is the first time I've seen someone give a Visual Novel a bad rating for.....simply being a Visual Novel.....
Contrary to some misguided beliefs, the correct accentuation of the term is "VISUAL Novel" not "Visual NOVEL", and certainly not "Reading Simulation Snoozefest".

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Contrary to some misguided beliefs, the correct accentuation of the term is "VISUAL Novel" not "Visual NOVEL", and certainly not "Reading Simulation Snoozefest".
Ha, ''correct accentuation'', well aren't you cute making stuff up to buff your argument. There are many Visual Novel series with dedicated fandoms that had and/or still have bad or average art and rely on the quality of their writing with the, ''VISUAL'', coming in second.

But, I don't see why you're trying to correct me for though because the review I was dissing did not even say anything about the art in the first place, nor the quality of the writing for that matter, so again, what's your point ?

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So...how awful is the MTL?

Poetry of the highest order?
The last MTL'd game I played by Sugoi was Elfen King and it was quite the enjoyable read to be honest!
For me, it is either that or wait an eternity for an official release or nothing! I'll take this over the other two options any day!

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Ooof... trying to play this, but it looks like the interrogation part hasn't been translated. And I think even if it was translated, there may be nuance to the dialog/tactics that might get lost in translation.... Not sure I'm going to be able to continue on it without essentially doing a breadth first search or a depth first search on them. :unsure:

• Hey there
Reactions: Stubber

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Ooof... trying to play this, but it looks like the interrogation part hasn't been translated. And I think even if it was translated, there may be nuance to the dialog/tactics that might get lost in translation.... Not sure I'm going to be able to continue on it without essentially doing a breadth first search or a depth first search on them. :unsure:
AGGGGGGGHHHH! I knew it! I freaking knew it...!!! Without even touching the game, when I saw those Image Choices, I knew that they weren't gonna be translated... kinda sad now. I guess I have to phone translate those with a smartphone lol!
If there is a way or a patch to translate just said images, please share it! Thanks!

schlag

May 20, 2019
1 2 3
-x- x-- --x
x-- -x- --x
--x x-- x--
don't know how to pass the mini game but these are the answers to the first part of the game for each girl
save function not working for me so this is the most help i can give you fellers

Reactions: Heimeropen

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Ooof... trying to play this, but it looks like the interrogation part hasn't been translated.
Yeah, unable to finish the "game" this way.
Anyone have a save, or an English guide?
Found a Japanese guide, but uncle Google doesn't want to translate the page.

Artoo65

Jul 6, 2021
AGGGGGGGHHHH! I knew it! I freaking knew it...!!! Without even touching the game, when I saw those Image Choices, I knew that they weren't gonna be translated... kinda sad now. I guess I have to phone translate those with a smartphone lol!
If there is a way or a patch to translate just said images, please share it! Thanks!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah, unable to finish the "game" this way.
Anyone have a save, or an English guide?
Found a Japanese guide, but uncle Google doesn't want to translate the page.
Can you show me that guide please? I'll try on my end! Maybe my Uncle Google will translate?!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
bodyharvest and everyone: I found the guide and I translated it: Thanks Microsoft Edge! You were useful for once in your lifetime!
I put the Original Guide as well so that you can compare the text! If you don't see the Original well, you can open the link here:
Of course it's MTL'd so ignore the wrong usage of articles!

Original.png Translation.png

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Really the only thing translated is the text box, none of the buttons are translated. And trying to save doesn't work.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote