Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wow, badly executed MTL... on a VN... a text heavy one at that....

Yeah, there are easier ways to try to give myself a stroke... Sad, because I'd have liked to read my way through this one... but I guess this is another one that will be going to my Watch list for who knows how long in the vague hope that it will get a proper translation some time in my life-time.

The odds definitely went down now that this "translation" is up. Dunno who did this, but I have no polite language to say to them.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
The translation isnt great, it doesnt seemt to be gpt-4 tier, but its also not terrible google translate tier either. There are lots of pronoun problems (calling a girl him or instead of "i" someone says "they") but I suppose thats normal for most machine translations. I would rate maybe 5/10 with 10 being gpt-4
If you going to play it I would reccomend playing it in a 4:3 resolution because 16:9 cuts off the bottom part of CG images.

Ill also post a 100% save in case anyone wants it. The save location is in Username/Appdata/roaming/waffle. You can also open the save folder automatically be clicking the first exe the game folder (ignoring uninstall).

Edit: You also need to change system locale to Japanese or you might not be able to save the game.

Last edited:

ChaosPT

Dec 10, 2017
The translation isnt great, it doesnt seemt to be gpt-4 tier, but its also not terrible google translate tier either. There are lots of pronoun problems (calling a girl him or instead of "i" someone says "they") but I suppose thats normal for most machine translations. I would rate maybe 5/10 with 10 being gpt-4
If you going to play it I would reccomend playing it in a 4:3 resolution because 16:9 cuts off the bottom part of CG images.

Ill also post a 100% save in case anyone wants it. The save location is in Username/Appdata/roaming/waffle. You can also open the save folder automatically be clicking the first exe the game folder.
How are you even saving? there's no named folder

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
My waffle folder is just empty, can you tell what's the inside suppose to be?
A folder with the games name, and inside is a save folder. Did you open the game, start the actual story, then make a save in one of the slots? it should show up then. folderr.jpg

ChaosPT

Dec 10, 2017
A folder with the games name, and inside is a save folder. Did you open the game, start the actual story, then make a save in one of the slots? it should show up then. View attachment 3332665
That's the weird part, starting the actual story simply creates the waffle folder but empty, which prevents the game from saving since there's no save directory

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
That's the weird part, starting the actual story simply creates the waffle folder but empty, which prevents the game from saving since there's no save directory
Make sure you are running the game from the same harddrive that windows is installed on and using the proper Japanese Locale. Maybe try changing some config settings ingame and see if that creates the config files in the save folder. Only thing I can think of is some window security setting is preventing the game from being able to create a save folder.

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Make sure you are running the game from the same harddrive that windows is installed on and using the proper Japanese Locale. Maybe try changing some config settings ingame and see if that creates the config files in the save folder. Only thing I can think of is some window security setting is preventing the game from being able to create a save folder.
I should note I'm having the same issue, it's on the same hard drive, VN is ran in admin mode. It also asks for resolution each start up which I'd imagine would write config files if it was working.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
AGGGGGGGHHHH! I knew it! I freaking knew it...!!! Without even touching the game, when I saw those Image Choices, I knew that they weren't gonna be translated... kinda sad now. I guess I have to phone translate those with a smartphone lol!
If there is a way or a patch to translate just said images, please share it! Thanks!
Oh the irony of when I bought the Android version of this on the dlsite...

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
The first posted rewiev calling this a reading simulator baffles me :unsure:

Its a VISUAL NOVEL, aka an illustrated book with a soundtrack (voiced too if you are lucky)

The height of gameplay in theese NOVELS is usually making choices or playing some simplistic minigame

noname1378

Jan 22, 2019
the only bad thing about SVN MTL is that they don't translate the choice/ menu and this is 1 of those rare case where it really matter. Most of the story of this game lie in those choice/interrogation. without those translate there are no point in reading it

Ichigo16

Nov 12, 2018
Putting aside MTL, choice menu is not translated at all, on top of that it's impossible to save in this game why i don't know.

EDIT: In order to save properly you need to set your region to Japan in windows settings. The game launches fine without it but it won't save.

Last edited:

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Wow, badly executed MTL... on a VN... a text heavy one at that....

The odds definitely went down now that this "translation" is up. Dunno who did this, but I have no polite language to say to them.
It's another SVN MTL crap. I don't know why people keep making F95 releases, it's bad. If you want that stuff just go to his site....

Reactions: Stubber
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote